epi+ostarine stack?

philrokz

philrokz

Awards
Hey guys, 25 training for 10 years living in oz. Looking for some opinions on a possible stack that I am considering running a little bit later this year. The cycle would look something like this:

Epi 30/30/30/40/40/40
Ostarine 25/25/25/25/25/25
Plus support supps liver guard joint formula coQ10

Pct
nolva 20/20/10/10
Daa 3g every day

Just looking for some feedback on what you think
Cheers guys

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
haha surly you dont weigh 80lbs. um i know some people are against it but i have ran mk-2866 while in pct and recovered just fine. just something to consider. what are your goals. if they are to bulk up. i would save the osta till pct and run it after your epi cycle it will help solidify gains and add a few more lbs of mass.

need info:
actual weight
goals
body fat %
how often do you work out

philrokz

philrokz

Awards
Ha sorry 80kgs dunno what it is in pounds

Train 4-5 times a week not looking for mega gains just looking for "real" gains
Really just wanna see some progress moving a little bit quicker I not really interested in wet compounds

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
is this your first cylce?

philrokz

philrokz

Awards
It will be my second cycle about to run epi solo just trying to get some feedback on my plans for the next one or even the end of this one if it would be better to use the osta pct

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
epi is great for a first cycle, if you can get some trenazone id recommend 3-4 bottles. trenazone rubs on your shoulders and is awesome. epi at 45mg for 6 weeks with trenazone at 2ml for 6 weeks. you would gain good size and strength. it would also drop alot of body fat. . its a simple cycle with two awesome compounds. i like epi but for me personally it always feels like it lacks a little and tren really complements epi well. i dont know who makes trenazone now, but i know you can still buy it. i would run just like i said. and save teh osta for pct.actually start it one week before pct. so its had time to start stabilizing in your blood when you come off the hormones.

epi 45/45/45/45/45/45
trenazone 2ml everyday on shoulders for 6 weeks

pct
clomid 0/50/50/25/25/0/0
erase 0/0/3/3/2/1/0
osta 25/25/25/25/25/25/25/25
daa 3g/3/3/3/3/3/3/3

youll love this cycle. if you just want to run epi, just ignore the trenazone part but i would highly recommend it. i prefer trenazone over trenavar and maxlmg.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
alot of people disagree with me about osta in pct. i have personally used it in pct while getting blood work and should no sign of delayed restart. some say it is suppression and dont use it in pct. it can be suprressive at higher doses. i loved it in pct, really helped solidfy gains and helped keep fat off while test was low from coming off cylce

philrokz

philrokz

Awards
Cool cheers I'll have a look around for some trenazone stuff can be pretty hard to come by where I live.
If I can't get my hands on some would you say to just run the epi solo and the osta pct?
Also why clomid not nolva you recommend?
Thanks for all the advice too so far

Also erase is just another product that's illegal over here and damn near impossible to find

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
personal preference. i couldnt remeber what you planed on running. i bounce back faster with clomid, well i use to im on year round now so i dont ever come off.
its called iron legion: Dienazone now. get atleast three bottles 4 if you want and run it 2ml or more every day. its an oil you just rub it on your shoulders and back of your neck. thats were the most androgen receptors are. its a great product. as far as epi goes, id get the cheapest you can find. your almost running what use to be known as spawn. i think it used the methylated version of dienazone. im not positive about that. but yeah if you cant get it just run the epi. id say 45-60mg if your running it solo. ill send you a private message.

bel1

Awards
im against osta in pct, anyways dien or tvar will be a good stack but osta isnt that bad either, I've ran it at 10mg to counter joint pain on epi and it worked so i think 25mg would be good for some additional gains

philrokz

philrokz

Awards
im against osta in pct, anyways dien or tvar will be a good stack but osta isnt that bad either, I've ran it at 10mg to counter joint pain on epi and it worked so i think 25mg would be good for some additional gains
So run them together?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
if your not goign to run osta in pct then yeah run them together.or you can run a sarm stack. GW, Osta and S4. seen people doing this but this is newer and after my time in the gray product market

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like csa said, Epi (for example Olympus Labs EP15TANE - most bang for your buck) is a great starting point and the dosing protocol csa suggested is great. I personally would try it at 30mg/day first and up it to 45mg/day after a week. One bottle is enough for six weeks.

Trenazone is now Dienazone from Iron Legion. If you want to stack, another great option.could be TR3N from Olympus Labs. It's trendione, a precursor of trenbolone.

You can also find cheap and effective cycle support (AR1MACARE PRO) and PCT products (SUP3R PCT) from OL lineup. Only other thing that you need is a SERM :)

Good luck, feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
pct
clomid 0/50/50/25/25/0/0
erase 0/0/3/3/2/1/0
osta 25/25/25/25/25/25/25/25
daa 3g/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
This is extremely bad advice... Why in the hell would you run osta at 25mg in PCT?? People that run osta in PCT do it at 12mg (which i still think is stupid) but at 25mg that is quite possibly the worst advice I've read on here in a while.

Mystere3

Awards
I've run high dose osta in pct; it's fine and I recovered great. I'm just not sure it's necessary to maintain gains; I think 10 is probably sufficient.

Yes you probably won't get bigger in pct at 10 but that's what being on cycle is for.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
If you haven't ran Osta before, I would not run it in PCT. It is suppressive to some people. I ran it 20mg for 6 weeks, and my balls shriveled up just as if I was on a ph cycle.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
This is extremely bad advice... Why in the hell would you run osta at 25mg in PCT?? People that run osta in PCT do it at 12mg (which i still think is stupid) but at 25mg that is quite possibly the worst advice I've read on here in a while.
yeah i did run it at 10mg, good catch. its been years and years since ive done a pct. but i did have bloods drawn and had no signs of suppression after 8 weeks on during pct. i have however since people that have had shut down from it, or at least it lowered there test levels.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
yeah i did run it at 10mg, good catch. its been years and years since ive done a pct. but i did have bloods drawn and had no signs of suppression after 8 weeks on during pct. i have however since people that have had shut down from it, or at least it lowered there test levels.
Yea generally thats why I don't recommend it for PCT but its about 50/50 of people who think you should and think you shouldn't.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i have to get bloods done, do to an under lying illness. so i am very closely monitored. for someone who isnt i wouldnt recommend it. to be honest im still uncertain about the sarms. i have seen people do some pretty impressive stuff with them but im already on test so id rather just jack my test up.

philrokz

philrokz

Awards
Thanks heaps everyone really appreciate all the input thinking of maybe running 2 solo runs and look at stacking them after I see how I respond or go with a totally different idea

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, 25 training for 10 years living in oz. Looking for some opinions on a possible stack that I am considering running a little bit later this year. The cycle would look something like this: Epi 30/30/30/40/40/40 Ostarine 25/25/25/25/25/25 Plus support supps liver guard joint formula coQ10 Pct nolva 20/20/10/10 Daa 3g every day Just looking for some feedback on what you think Cheers guys
It compliments each other. If u going to do a cut/recomp. Osta can be used in pct at 10mg with great results, but remember it is mild suppressive. Epi can be used either way bulk/cut cycle.

bel1

Awards
i have to get bloods done, do to an under lying illness. so i am very closely monitored. for someone who isnt i wouldnt recommend it. to be honest im still uncertain about the sarms. i have seen people do some pretty impressive stuff with them but im already on test so id rather just jack my test up.
sarms are being hyped imo mostly by rc sites selling em, I'm fine with running them just not pct.. its called pct for a reason.. u dont run low doses of aas/ph in pct right? why would u do so for sarms then?

Mystere3

Awards
sarms are being hyped imo mostly by rc sites selling em, I'm fine with running them just not pct.. its called pct for a reason.. u dont run low doses of aas/ph in pct right? why would u do so for sarms then?
To maintain your gains. They are only mildly suppressive, their suppressive effect is less than the hpta stimulation of the serm.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
There are more than a few logs of people running Anavar in pct and recovering with no complications.

philrokz

philrokz

Awards
So just temporarily removing the discussion of weather or not to use in pct would it be a complimentary stack?
My thinking behind it was epi takes 2-3 weeks to kick in and osta runs in about a week before.
The epi gives good strength gains and the osta should hopefully lead to some more gains on top.

bel1

Awards
So just temporarily removing the discussion of weather or not to use in pct would it be a complimentary stack?
My thinking behind it was epi takes 2-3 weeks to kick in and osta runs in about a week before.
The epi gives good strength gains and the osta should hopefully lead to some more gains on top.
do it.. 6 weeks of both OR if u really wanna 6 weeks epi, 8 weeks osta.. enjoy ur cycle

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are more than a few logs of people running Anavar in pct and recovering with no complications.
Your pm's r full.

And anavar is shown to suppress htpa function at dosages as low as 10mg.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you haven't ran Osta before, I would not run it in PCT. It is suppressive to some people. I ran it 20mg for 6 weeks, and my balls shriveled up just as if I was on a ph cycle.
Agree with this^^^^. I'm on week 5 of IML Osta RX at 25 mg ED and my boys are becoming smaller.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Your pm's r full. And anavar is shown to suppress htpa function at dosages as low as 10mg.
yes I know, I was making a point that there are still a lot of people who run Anavar in pct. inbox is ckear

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

bel1

Awards
yes I know, I was making a point that there are still a lot of people who run Anavar in pct. inbox is ckear
Okay you made your point, there are a lot of stupid people. Now what?