Why does water retention=more strength?

jman6

Awards
Just looking for a scientific answer to this question? Like why do you get way more strength gains with dianabol (i know its from water retention but why does this cause strength increase) than halodrol (less water retention).

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you want me or someone else to research this for you?

Should I breast feed you and wipe your ass while I'm at it?

Mystere3

Awards
Just looking for a scientific answer to this question? Like why do you get way more strength gains with dianabol (i know its from water retention but why does this cause strength increase) than halodrol (less water retention).
I don't think wet compounds necc give you more strength. SD is dry and good for strength...so is anavar.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
My theory, and this is just a guess, is that it's because wet compounds will lubricate your muscles and joints. I have also heard that estrogen is responsible for some gains as well. I can't find the article but the reason cattle were given tren pellets with estrogen in them was because in a study the ones given estrogen and tren vs just tren had more fat free mass and less marbling in their meat. Just me two cents though.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And he didn't bother researching at all and instead just talked out his ass.
Ok, let's all be nice. I'm 71% asstalking...
keep in mind SD's nutrient partitioning abilities and water's affinity for glycogen. Not super simple every time

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, let's all be nice. I'm 71% asstalking...
keep in mind SD's nutrient partitioning abilities and water's affinity for glycogen. Not super simple every time
im being nice, just stating the obvious. I also talk out my ass all the time. not knockin it.

and so it's noted, the reason why is In my head, but fuzzy, and would take about 5-10min to search for the full "scientific" explanation op is looking for.
If I can do this, so can he, an others attempting to guess why.
don't guess, just search for the answer.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
im being nice, just stating the obvious. I also talk out my ass all the time. not knockin it.

and so it's noted, the reason why is In my head, but fuzzy, and would take about 5-10min to search for the full "scientific" explanation op is looking for.
If I can do this, so can he, an others attempting to guess why.
don't guess, just search for the answer.
But why search when you can make up your own facts? This is how broscience was created

rphash49

Awards
But why search when you can make up your own facts? This is how broscience was created
It's because water is the most anabolic substance known to man. Everyone knows that. AM even had an article that stated this. <-- speaking out of my arse.

Gotta get my h2o cycle lined up. 4gallons a day for 6 weeks. Question for jb: will an otc pct be ok for this cycle or will I get gyno?????

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's because water is the most anabolic substance known to man. Everyone knows that. AM even had an article that stated this. <-- speaking out of my arse.

Gotta get my h2o cycle lined up. 4gallons a day for 6 weeks. Question for jb: will an otc pct be ok for this cycle or will I get gyno?????
Most likely gyno, better keep dnp on hand just in case.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dnp? "Do not penetrate"? So penetration equals qyno.... Fuk. What if I just use the tip?
JTP or 'just the tip' is OK for keeping gyno at bay. 50% of the time, it works every time.

Besides creatine mono is what caused it for realsies.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Think of water on a more basic level. More water = more solvent. More solvent = more substrate capacity. Additional substrate is what fuels new growth, and subsequent strength. Now I'm not saying it's quite that simple, but water is truly the most important molecule of live.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards

Better get a good cycle support. i almost would lean toward a 4 weaker at 3 gal. But it's your life. %50magic %50fact.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
What kind of water do you guys use? Who's g2g? Lol

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
So you want me or someone else to research this for you?

Should I breast feed you and wipe your ass while I'm at it?
how much for that brest milk, i heard its got real HGH in it

csa2179

csa2179

Awards