Unanswered Does anyone see an issue with taking Giant Sports Thyrotwin (3,5 & 3,3' Diiiodo -L- Thryonine) while on a 48hr water fast?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not getting into the reasons behind the water fast, but just wanting to make sure taking thyrotwin while doing it wont cause any health issues

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d be careful because some supps can cause my blood sugar to drop. This may interfere with your 48 . I think it’s best to stick with water/coffee/herbal tea.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’d be careful because some supps can cause my blood sugar to drop. This may interfere with your 48 . I think it’s best to stick with water/coffee/herbal tea.
Thanks bro

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know this takes a lot of heat, but IMO, these ingredients are pretty ineffective to begin with. The risk of messing with your thyroid signaling for almost no increase in fat loss just doesn't appeal to me.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I found it helpful to fast for 16-18 hrs (with stims of course). Can’t comment about anything longer than 24 hours. I also don’t run it daily or often, also don’t think it’s a great thing to play with too often.