Test cycle

jcbams5

Awards
I currently on my first cycle of Test E 600 mg weekly I'm taking .50 Liquidex EOD and my nips starting feeling little tend I have Tamox and not sure how much I should take to knock out gyno symptom I have I'm in my 3rd week if cycle I not sure if I'm just paronid about gyno nips feel tend but I've never felt up my nips in past to really know I'm just trying to be smart and prepared

DNA24

Awards
I currently on my first cycle of Test E 600 mg weekly I'm taking .50 Liquidex EOD and my nips starting feeling little tend I have Tamox and not sure how much I should take to knock out gyno symptom I have I'm in my 3rd week if cycle I not sure if I'm just paronid about gyno nips feel tend but I've never felt up my nips in past to really know I'm just trying to be smart and prepared
600 mg to start your first cycle is on the high side. I'm on my first cycle and everyone I spoke to said to keep it in the 350-500 mg weekly range, especially if you plan on future cycles. You prolly didn't even need to take the Liquidex with just a test e cycle, that might be the root of your problem. I'm 7 weeks in on 350mg of test E weekly, I started at just 300. Tho I know everyone's different, I haven't experienced any serious sides( mild back acne), and so far have noticeable mass and strength gains. I honestly can't tell you how to correct the problem, cause I haven't experienced it myself, but I would suggest lowering the dosage to 400 mg weekly(200/Mon,200/Thur.). You should see plenty results with 400 mg of Test, especially since it's your first cycle.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
600mg is a an okay dose. Tenderness doesn't mean gyno. Don't take nolva. If u feel a hard mass then it may be slight gyno, but it's probably just increased sensitivity. Quit touching them. U'll be fine. If u have high test u will have high estro. That's not a bad thing. It sounds like ur dex is fake.

jcbams5

Awards
Thanks I think the sensitivity is just me messing with them checking I haven't taking the Tamox I yet I taking the ai as a precautionary cause don't know if I'm pron to gyno I've done research online and I hear so many diff things so any help is appreciated

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
.5 what? mg, cc ??
600 mg to start your first cycle is on the high side. I'm on my first cycle and everyone I spoke to said to keep it in the 350-500 mg weekly range, especially if you plan on future cycles. You prolly didn't even need to take the Liquidex with just a test e cycle, that might be the root of your problem. I'm 7 weeks in on 350mg of test E weekly, I started at just 300. Tho I know everyone's different, I haven't experienced any serious sides( mild back acne), and so far have noticeable mass and strength gains. I honestly can't tell you how to correct the problem, cause I haven't experienced it myself, but I would suggest lowering the dosage to 400 mg weekly(200/Mon,200/Thur.). You should see plenty results with 400 mg of Test, especially since it's your first cycle.
judging from what OP is saying, he probably does need it. 300 is a miniscule dose

600mg is a an okay dose. Tenderness doesn't mean gyno. Don't take nolva. If u feel a hard mass then it may be slight gyno, but it's probably just increased sensitivity. Quit touching them. U'll be fine. If u have high test u will have high estro. That's not a bad thing. It sounds like ur dex is fake.
x222

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
that's a higher dose of adex. I think you should be good. Quit touching them and getting too paranoid it. If the problem persists, than you should bump it up