Tren/Test Longest Cycle ?

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
I'd like to run a fairly simple cycle of tren/test (cyp).

I was curious what's the longest cycle of tren anyone has run on here? Did it cause problems?

I've ran it for 7 weeks at 75 per day and did just fine with it.

I was considering attempting to run it 100mg per day for 10 wks. along with reasonable test cyp. dosing. Is this stupid or what?

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I would suggest is sticking with 75mg/day. Tren is a drug where you can still get great gains with lower dosages. I've run it more times than I can count and still use 75/day. As far as length, I prefer long cycles and have run it as long as 16 weeks. If you tolerate tren well(some don't) 10 weeks should be no problem.

IntResearch

Awards
10 weeks. I felt fine, but I was so sick of night sweats

Bouncer79

Awards
16 weeks of ED shots: 85mg tren/100mg test in a nice cocktail shooter. Bigger gains by almost double what I expected.

About to go for round 2 for my cutting cycle. Currently 6', 317lbs, 18%. I'll post a log when it commences.

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
Also if I added Superdrol to it...would that be a wise or un-wise move in your opinions?

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd say it just depends on how you react to tren... I myself am getting along very well with it. And look forward to a very long and loving relationship with it in the future.

Although, I may opt for Tren enan next time for 16 weeks.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also if I added Superdrol to it...would that be a wise or un-wise move in your opinions?
Wouldn't hurt off the start...

superdrol
Tren
Test
Proviron..

yea I like that. :cheers:

Stumbo

Awards
thats pretty much exactly what my next cycle will be, but with some IGF added in there...

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I would suggest is sticking with 75mg/day. Tren is a drug where you can still get great gains with lower dosages. I've run it more times than I can count and still use 75/day. As far as length, I prefer long cycles and have run it as long as 16 weeks. If you tolerate tren well(some don't) 10 weeks should be no problem.
Jarhead, when you ran test/tren for 16 weeks did you have any recovery problems with your nat test?

Also if i wanted to add winstrol and T3 in there for a cutting cycle where would you put it and how much? I have done 3 test/tren cycles. I'm 205lbs, 30yrs, 5'10", bf12%. I tolerate Tren very well and my longest have been 12 weeks.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Jarhead, when you ran test/tren for 16 weeks did you have any recovery problems with your nat test?

Also if i wanted to add winstrol and T3 in there for a cutting cycle where would you put it and how much? I have done 3 test/tren cycles. I'm 205lbs, 30yrs, 5'10", bf12%. I tolerate Tren very well and my longest have been 12 weeks.
No, not any more than a shorter cycle. (With proper pct, of course).

Winny and t3 go great with tren for cutting. Some studies say that tren can lower t3 like 40% and. Winny depending on how well you tolerate it, usually run at 50-100 mgs per day. 50 always seemed plenty for me with tren. Being that it is an oral, I wouldn't run it longer than 6-8 weeks though. As for the t3, just run it as you normally would. (there are tons of threads on here about it). Prop/tren/winny/t3 is a great cutting cycle.

Crotalus

Awards
[QUOTE Being that it is an oral, I wouldn't run it longer than 6-8 weeks though. Prop/tren/winny/t3 is a great cutting cycle.[/QUOTE]

I had a great Test Tren E cycle last spring/summer (600 test/300 tren E week) and will be starting it again in April. But this time I want to run it 16 weeks instead of 12 because it's the only cycle I do all year and I hated to quit such a great cycle in the middle of the summer.

I have some 50 mg winny tabs ... if I wanted to add that, would you run it at the beginning or end of the cycle ?

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
No, not any more than a shorter cycle. (With proper post cycle therapy, of course).

Winny and t3 go great with tren for cutting. Some studies say that tren can lower t3 like 40% and. Winny depending on how well you tolerate it, usually run at 50-100 mgs per day. 50 always seemed plenty for me with tren. Being that it is an oral, I wouldn't run it longer than 6-8 weeks though. As for the t3, just run it as you normally would. (there are tons of threads on here about it). Prop/tren/winny/t3 is a great cutting cycle.
awesome, thax man.
how does this sound then?

1-16 test+tren
17 test
1-4, 9-12 t3
1-8, 13-16 winny oral
1-16 clen+ketotifen

or

1-16 test+tren
17 test
1-4, 9-12 t3
1-16 winny inject
1-16 clen+ketotifen

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
awesome, thax man.
how does this sound then?

1-16 test+tren
17 test
1-4, 9-12 t3
1-8, 13-16 winny oral
1-16 clen+ketotifen

or

1-16 test+tren
17 test
1-4, 9-12 t3
1-16 winny inject
1-16 clen+ketotifen
Sounds bad.

Winny screws with your lipids ... 16 weeks of Winny, even depot, is ridiculous.

You may feel "fine" on Tren, but it is a harsh, potent compound and it is ran for shorter durations for good reason.

Clen + AAS further increases chances of cardiac issues.

If you're going to run T3 with Tren, run it for the duration... but I wouldn't go longer than 10 weeks duration with Tren.. and I would drop it as soon as BP issues arise, if they do.

Just my opinion for what it's worth.

jms558813b

Awards
where is the pct in this cycle ive heard nolvadex and clomid is useless witht the tren what would be good for pct with test p and tren a and maybe some winny and how would u run a 10 to 12 week cycle

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Your missing some hCG.....tren is fukin bad with shutdown so I would start the hcg at wk3-4.