Olympus Labs?

Matt282

Awards
Anyone heard anything on this company or taken their products? I'm trying to find the legitimacy. Pretty good prices. I'm thinking of getting their epi and tren

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They look good to me. If they had hdrol clones I'd go with them

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have just purchased their trest, 120 caps, 25mg per cap. Will be running it in a month or so. Hope its legit.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
If you haven't already bought the stuff buy LGI.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I would like to find a legit Hdrol clone myself :(
LGI does make one... is it not any good?
Ironflex as well..

Reactions: mw1
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't know LGI still had one thanks! ...I pass on the Iron flex
Yup! Using LGI hdrol now. I can vouch for them. Legit for sure. My go to company for Ph's

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just dont trust their sources. One of their other products they make is bs/bunk
Can you elaborate? Would like to know what product and how you know. Their pretty trust worthy IMO

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I to have heard nothing but good things

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Anyone tracking on "laxogenin"? I have quite literally never of this in all my research.

Also, that trest is quite a deal.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I think in the future you will hear different about Iron Flex ;)...trust me on this
Damn Bro being hella cryptic...

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Anyone tracking on "laxogenin"? I have quite literally never of this in all my research.

Also, that trest is quite a deal.
I havent until just now but it looks interesting and wouldnt mind testing it (wink wink). I phuking love science!

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thought this thread was meant to be about Olympus Labs? Plenty of information on LGI and Ironflex in other threads

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
i got some tren when i saw it on sale! ive heard about how theyre legit. and their tren is 30mg a cap! most trens are 15mg! i like that!

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
I havent until just now but it looks interesting and wouldnt mind testing it (wink wink). I phuking love science!
str3ngth sounds like a good off cycle stack! maybe some xgels and that ;)

fasttaker

Awards
I was wondering the same thing. Their trestolone product "Tr3st" is ridiculously cheap, and I've heard that trestolone raw powder is at least 20.00 a gram, so I don't see how they can offer a bottle with 3 grams of it in capsule form for 60 bucks. I emailed them with a question about it and they never replied. I can't find them even listed as a company on supplementreviews, so I don't know. Surprised Tr3st isn't popping up all over the place in reviews, since it seems it is the only trest product available right now at such an amazing price. Celtic Labs is the only other one I know of, and it isn't priced nearly as cheap.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fyi, if phf has a sale and its 19.99, you can bet they are still making a profit. Not as much as full price, but still enough of one they can afford to sell it that low.

Companies are in the business to make money, that's it.