My First M1T Cycle

VisPreludeVtec

Awards
I got some underground labs M1T before it got banned. I have 2 180 Cap bottles and I want to start my first cycle. I am 6'1 225 lbs. I take NoX2 regularly with Protein/Creatine Shakes. I was going to do a 2 week on 2 week off of 10mg just to see if I get any gains. I know to order Novla to have on hand and I have Milk Thistle to take for my liver. My question is when to take the Novla and Milk Thistle, and the dosages to take for the dosage M1T that I am taking. thanks in advance for all the help and anything else you can recommend me to do while taking M1T would be great. thanks

blakkstarr

Board Supporter
Awards
I got some underground labs M1T before it got banned. I have 2 180 Cap bottles and I want to start my first cycle. I am 6'1 225 lbs. I take NoX2 regularly with Protein/Creatine Shakes. I was going to do a 2 week on 2 week off of 10mg just to see if I get any gains. I know to order Novla to have on hand and I have Milk Thistle to take for my liver. My question is when to take the Novla and Milk Thistle, and the dosages to take for the dosage M1T that I am taking. thanks in advance for all the help and anything else you can recommend me to do while taking M1T would be great. thanks
I've done 4 cycles thus far using M1T, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.. I started the 1st cycle @ 10mg per day. 2nd cycle 15mg per day (5mgs in the am, 10mgs middle of the day) 3rd cycle 10mg am, 10mg middle of the day, 4th cycle same as 3rd.. 1st and 2nd cycle, strength gains were huge, muscle gains were very noticable. Seemingly the 3rd and 4th cycle although the dosage was increased, the gains were not any better than when using the lower dosage cycles. Although with the 1st and 2nd cycle's- post cycle effects were very mild compared to cycles 3 and 4. Approx 80% of the gains made were kept PC.. 1st two cycles, PCT.. ZMA, Milk Thistle, my post cycles were very mild almost non evident. The 3rd and 4th cycles post cycle were harsh and I used zma,milkthistle,trib,Aroma zap.. PCT dosage 1st week 3 caps daily,milk thistle 3 caps 300mg each, 2nd week 2 and 2 daily. weeks 3 and 4- PCT.. 3 caps ZMA,Milk Thistle 3 Caps, aroma zap 4 caps, trib 2 caps (500mg)

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I take milk thistle pct. dont remember how much just what ever the bottle says. nolva 60,40,20,10. I would try to stay with 10mg of m1t. you will like the results but the lethargy sucks. maybe the noxplode with energize you.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
With the 10mg cycles how did you divide the dosage? With the UGL the dose per tab is 5mg. Would you just pop one twice a day or would you divide it up further with a pill splitter? 2.5mg seems kind of low to me, but I'm wondering what the half life of M1T is. I know MOHN is pretty damn short so the doses are best taken throughout the day.

As for the lethargy, VisPreludeVtec, you can up your sugar and fat intake a lot. Some people report that helps reduce or even eliminate it. M1T has a pretty massive effect on lowering blood sugar levels, that could be one cause of the lethargy.

VisPreludeVtec

Awards
thanks alot for the info. I am going to order some Novla and when that gets here I will start my first cycle, I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks

blakkstarr

Board Supporter
Awards
With the 10mg cycles how did you divide the dosage? With the UGL the dose per tab is 5mg. Would you just pop one twice a day or would you divide it up further with a pill splitter? 2.5mg seems kind of low to me, but I'm wondering what the half life of M1T is. I know MOHN is pretty damn short so the doses are best taken throughout the day.

As for the lethargy, VisPreludeVtec, you can up your sugar and fat intake a lot. Some people report that helps reduce or even eliminate it. M1T has a pretty massive effect on lowering blood sugar levels, that could be one cause of the lethargy.
On my 10mg a day cycle. I took 10mg only once in the middle of the day- about 1 1/2 hrs before my workouts. I also used Syntrax-Nitrous. I like using Hemodilators without the creatine while I am on a cycle.. When I was taking M1T the dosage's seemed to extend throughout the day, could have been mental? I can only compare to a cycle of MOHN that I did where I was popping 4-8mg, 3 times a day, and really felt the dosages "wearing away."