H/Drol

blasteryui

Awards
Hey guys so I finished an hdrol cycle, currently on PCT. Clomiphene 100 for 2 days, 75 for 2 days, 50,50,25,25. Since the beginning of the hdrol cycle I've noticed I sweat a lot during my sleep, for example the last 2 nights, I'll literally wake up drenched in sweat from head to toe, everything in my bed is soaked where I was laying, and i mean soaked like it had gone through a washer machine. You know when you're sleep but don';t realize you're a sleep and you just wake up and think you've been awake the whole time? That's how my sleeping is when I have these nights where I just sweat. How long does Hdrol stay in your cycle, i haven't taken it in 3 days now, this is the 4th day I've been on clomiphene. Any of this sound concerning guys?

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for info.

Personally, this sounds exactly what I experienced on dienelone, and sounds a lot like tren side effects (never done tren but trensomnia and night sweats are often talked about).

Never heard of this on halo, and did T'bol which is what halo is supposed to convert to, and didn't experience it on that either.

What brand is it? And where did you get it from? What doses were you running?

blasteryui

Awards
Subbed for info.

Personally, this sounds exactly what I experienced on dienelone, and sounds a lot like tren side effects (never done tren but trensomnia and night sweats are often talked about).

Never heard of this on halo, and did T'bol which is what halo is supposed to convert to, and didn't experience it on that either.

What brand is it? And where did you get it from? What doses were you running?
yeah i've found a few people talk about sweating but not during night just in general, and not near as much as I've been suggesting. I used Hdrol by competitive edge labs. I bought it online through an Ebay store. Bottles were sealed. So I started at 50, I ran it for 6 weeks, maybe 5 weeks and a couple days, pretty much 6 weeks. The last 2 weeks I used 75mg. Now i'm using clomiphene, tomorrow for the rest of the week and next week, it'll be 50, and the last 2 weeks will be 25.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
yeah i've found a few people talk about sweating but not during night just in general, and not near as much as I've been suggesting. I used Hdrol by competitive edge labs. I bought it online through an Ebay store. Bottles were sealed. So I started at 50, I ran it for 6 weeks, maybe 5 weeks and a couple days, pretty much 6 weeks. The last 2 weeks I used 75mg. Now i'm using clomiphene, tomorrow for the rest of the week and next week, it'll be 50, and the last 2 weeks will be 25.
Did you run it with anything else? PWO's, fat burners etc?

I'm a bit puzzled, either this is a side that some people get (I've not heard of it or had it with T'bol but then I've never run halo) or your supplement is tainted with another compound that does cause those side effects (tren, dienelone etc). Your doses weren't high by any account, so it's not that.

Anyone else got any ideas?

blasteryui

Awards
Did you run it with anything else? PWO's, fat burners etc?

I'm a bit puzzled, either this is a side that some people get (I've not heard of it or had it with T'bol but then I've never run halo) or your supplement is tainted with another compound that does cause those side effects (tren, dienelone etc). Your doses weren't high by any account, so it's not that.

Anyone else got any ideas?
I was running Pure 60mg ECA ephedrine for a little over a month and a few weeks onto Hdrol. I haven't touched edpehrine in at least 2 or 3 weeks.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
I was running Pure 60mg ECA ephedrine for a little over a month and a few weeks onto Hdrol. I haven't touched edpehrine in at least 2 or 3 weeks.
Any cycle support products whilst on cycle?

blasteryui

Awards
Life by AI Sports, and just some regular vitamins.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Life by AI Sports, and just some regular vitamins.
Possibly a blood pressure issue, but to be honest you're going to need someone with experience of halo to give you an opinion/some experienced backed advice.

If it was me and the sweats hadn't stopped I'd probably consider going to see a GP or doctor or whatever they're called in your country and getting my blood pressure checked. Especially if you were taking an ECA stack just before/as you started a cycle.

blasteryui

Awards
Possibly a blood pressure issue, but to be honest you're going to need someone with experience of halo to give you an opinion/some experienced backed advice.

If it was me and the sweats hadn't stopped I'd probably consider going to see a GP or doctor or whatever they're called in your country and getting my blood pressure checked. Especially if you were taking an ECA stack just before/as you started a cycle.
I'll give it a few days and see if the sweats still continue now that I'm off H-drol. We have machines here that are in our drug stores that can check blood pressure, or is that not really proper form of measurement?

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
I'll give it a few days and see if the sweats still continue now that I'm off H-drol. We have machines here that are in our drug stores that can check blood pressure, or is that not really proper form of measurement?
That'd probably do for a start yeah. Other than your supp being tainted (possibility if it came off eBay) then it's what I'd be doing. But you need someone with halo experience here, so...

Find a recent thread called "Continue Halodrol Cycle?" that I was posting in, and there 2 guys in there that have used halo and could help. Whack your question up in there, or ask them to come and look at this thread. One is called "fueledpassion" I think.

blasteryui

Awards
That'd probably do for a start yeah. Other than your supp being tainted (possibility if it came off eBay) then it's what I'd be doing. But you need someone with halo experience here, so...

Find a recent thread called "Continue Halodrol Cycle?" that I was posting in, and there 2 guys in there that have used halo and could help. Whack your question up in there, or ask them to come and look at this thread. One is called "fueledpassion" I think.
well thanks for your help man, really appreciated. I'll see how the next few days go, if it continues I'll see a doc and explain the sweating. I might have to do one of those sleep tests where you stay over night perhaps.

DNA24

Awards
I'm looking for a quality H-Drol supp, thinking about Halo-25. Anyone have experience with LGI or can recommend a quality Halo supp?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I only ran one cycle of hdrol, was my first cycle, used Helladrol by Mr Supps and I didn't experience anything like this. Ran 75/75/100/100/100/100, only sides were some pretty intense back pumps and loss of libido around week 5ish.

lloydm21

lloydm21

Awards
I'm thinking about taking Halo-25 for my first cycle and I was looking to get advice on how to take it and what pct and during cycle support I should take?

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about taking Halo-25 for my first cycle and I was looking to get advice on how to take it and what pct and during cycle support I should take?
Start a new thread. Then prepare to be flamed for not having done your research.

Or...try reading around this site for 2 solid weeks then come back and ask.

lloydm21

lloydm21

Awards
I've done plenty of research and I'm not dumb that's why I'm not just gonna hop right into it, I've been searching and asking around for awhile now, you can either help or shut up

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
I've done plenty of research and I'm not dumb that's why I'm not just gonna hop right into it, I've been searching and asking around for awhile now, you can either help or shut up
Good for you on not jumping straight in, but...

Firstly, out of courtesy don't hijack someone else's thread, so start your own.

Secondly, if you've done your research and been reading around you'll know these start with:

"I'm XX years old, been lifting like this for X years. I have X experience with PH/DS/AAS's.
My current stats are ...
My goal is to ...
I have concerns over ...

I've been thinking of running this cycle:

Compound X @ Ymg/day for how long
Support supps listed

PCT products @ whatever per day for how long

Any help or critique would be appreciated etc etc"

That way, people can see you've done some research, and can help you tweak your cycle accordingly, and they won't be pissed off at someone just looking for them to do all the thinking for them. And it always pays to be polite, that way people will continue to help you down the line and some of the more experienced and knowledgable users on here may just help you out when you're stuck. If you're a dick, you'll put their back up for sure.

Trust me, I'm not trolling you, I'm actually giving you good advice here. Start your thread and I'll have a look...

Viking23

Awards
I'm looking for a quality H-Drol supp, thinking about Halo-25. Anyone have experience with LGI or can recommend a quality Halo supp?
Should have started a new thread but lgi is definitely good to go