Gear! - AnabolicMinds.com

Gear!

1. New Member

Gear!

I'm wondering If anyone can help me out find a new source for gear? Someone personal or a website my last place isn't up an running anymore and I really need to place an order please anyone leave me some feed back! Thanks!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Strong first post.

Read the rules, no sources...
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sure. Why not. Any new guy that pops in using his first post asking for a source might not be LE. Stupid fu(king cops.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

^^pretty much what he said...
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Are they really spending time on the individual steroid user? Besides, if one were to be reckless enough to give source information to a brand new member, I doubt they would also provide them with their account information, order #, tracking info, and payment arrangements. It would be disturbing if LE was really spending hours and hours getting warrants for various sites and email accounts to bring up low-level charges and spending THOUSANDS of taxpayer dollars on prosecuting otherwise law-abiding athletes that are buying Ukrainian bathtub oils.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    Are they really spending time on the individual steroid user? Besides, if one were to be reckless enough to give source information to a brand new member, I doubt they would also provide them with their account information, order #, tracking info, and payment arrangements. It would be disturbing if LE was really spending hours and hours getting warrants for various sites and email accounts to bring up low-level charges and spending THOUSANDS of taxpayer dollars on prosecuting otherwise law-abiding athletes that are buying Ukrainian bathtub oils.
    Sadly. Yes. If they'll bust people for selling or buying a $10 sack of weed they'll go after you for ordering 10mls of test. Hell, they're wasting money putting cops on "drug dealer hotspots" in my city just to make sure people aren't hanging around. Municipal, state and federal LE is a waste of taxpayer money.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  7. New Member

A cop? I've been a me member on this site for awhile as well as elite fitness.. Idk where you guys come from but in a world of gear and fitness we normal help one out I wasn't asking for personal infor maybe a site you guys have used that's all I'm asking looking to bust people! That's a joke.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sourcing is against forum rules regardless.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

There is a site that reviews sources and rates them based on user feedback. They are slightly corrupt but high % of solid feedback doesn't lie. And there are plenty of boards that allow sourcing. This is one that doesn't.
  10. Senior Member

My thought is this, for anything, anything at all, that you want, ranging from a Porter Cable plunge router to CAT5 wiring to a T-Shirt with Caroline Rhea's image silk screened on the front, please have an attractive woman (of your selection) strip naked and simply ask for help in a highly populated public area. Style points awarded for large breasts and/or creative "personal grooming".

These types of nude requests are always well received.

No source posts, though.
  11. New Member

I have to agree, check out review sources is the way to go. Plenty of good sources to choose from.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What Kind of gear can do this?
    By Rhinoman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 03:03 AM
  2. Sale on Inzer gear
    By PLer in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-22-2003, 11:48 AM
  3. Making your own gear from powders
    By Bean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2