Gear!

S.Ros3n

S.Ros3n

Awards
I'm wondering If anyone can help me out find a new source for gear? Someone personal or a website my last place isn't up an running anymore and I really need to place an order please anyone leave me some feed back! Thanks!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Sure. Why not. Any new guy that pops in using his first post asking for a source might not be LE. Stupid fu(king cops.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are they really spending time on the individual steroid user? Besides, if one were to be reckless enough to give source information to a brand new member, I doubt they would also provide them with their account information, order #, tracking info, and payment arrangements. It would be disturbing if LE was really spending hours and hours getting warrants for various sites and email accounts to bring up low-level charges and spending THOUSANDS of taxpayer dollars on prosecuting otherwise law-abiding athletes that are buying Ukrainian bathtub oils.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Are they really spending time on the individual steroid user? Besides, if one were to be reckless enough to give source information to a brand new member, I doubt they would also provide them with their account information, order #, tracking info, and payment arrangements. It would be disturbing if LE was really spending hours and hours getting warrants for various sites and email accounts to bring up low-level charges and spending THOUSANDS of taxpayer dollars on prosecuting otherwise law-abiding athletes that are buying Ukrainian bathtub oils.
Sadly. Yes. If they'll bust people for selling or buying a $10 sack of weed they'll go after you for ordering 10mls of test. Hell, they're wasting money putting cops on "drug dealer hotspots" in my city just to make sure people aren't hanging around. Municipal, state and federal LE is a waste of taxpayer money.

S.Ros3n

S.Ros3n

Awards
A cop? I've been a me member on this site for awhile as well as elite fitness.. Idk where you guys come from but in a world of gear and fitness we normal help one out I wasn't asking for personal infor maybe a site you guys have used that's all I'm asking looking to bust people! That's a joke.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Sourcing is against forum rules regardless.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There is a site that reviews sources and rates them based on user feedback. They are slightly corrupt but high % of solid feedback doesn't lie. And there are plenty of boards that allow sourcing. This is one that doesn't.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My thought is this, for anything, anything at all, that you want, ranging from a Porter Cable plunge router to CAT5 wiring to a T-Shirt with Caroline Rhea's image silk screened on the front, please have an attractive woman (of your selection) strip naked and simply ask for help in a highly populated public area. Style points awarded for large breasts and/or creative "personal grooming".

These types of nude requests are always well received.

No source posts, though.

Vegastex

Vegastex

Awards
I have to agree, check out review sources is the way to go. Plenty of good sources to choose from.