[log] recomp with SARMS

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. [log] recomp with SARMS


    What's up AM going to do this log running the following for recomp, S4, osta, and GW-501516. If you don't know what a SARM is then look for it in the threads. If you are looking to try a SARM then this might be beneficial to you.
    Age 22
    Height 5'6"
    Weight 145
    Bf 6-8% ( has always been around that)

    I eat very clean but do have a cheat day once a week. Usually on Sunday that's my day off from work and school so why not eat whatever the fuk I want. I'm one week in the s4 starting Gw soon and osta. So far the s4 is working I'm noticing my abs come in more and my triceps are looking nice.

    Stats;
    Bench265 1 rep
    Db incline 95 3 reps
    Straight bar curl 155
    Db bicep curl 70
    Squat 305

    Looking to increase more mass in my legs in chest mostly.

    Diet;
    Will consist of 2700+ cals, 230 carbs and 200g of proteins.

    Past cycles;
    I have ran two cycles of super dmz, and another cycle with test cyp stacked with dbol. That got me pretty bulked up, loved the intensity from it. I wanted to try halo but never looked into. My liver got fuked up from all these methylated compounds so SARMS are a perfect route for me. After my test/dbol cycle I felt sick I believe is a liver damage sign, but ran UDCA In pct and was able to recover.

    Cycle layout

    S4: 50/50/75/75/75/75/100 (5 on 2 off due to vision sides)
    Gw: 5/5/10/10/10/15/20/20
    Osta: 10/20/20/35/35/40/40

    Also have Clomid for pct if needed and nolva. Going to have to run letro throughout because of the case of gyno I got.

    Will post pics tomm just wanted to get this log started. Advice or any comments are welcome. Let's get this sh*t started mothafukkkaaas.


  2. Subbed my ninja

  3. Not to bag on you,but three cycles and you said test/dbol got you jacked and you are only 145lbs. Were you doing it wrong or am i missing something? In to see how sarms treat you tho.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Not to bag on you,but three cycles and you said test/dbol got you jacked and you are only 145lbs. Were you doing it wrong or am i missing something? In to see how sarms treat you tho.
    I know it sounds crazy but idk I can eat a fuk ton but my body just doesn't store it as easily. Every pound I gain is muscle basically

  5. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    I know it sounds crazy but idk I can eat a fuk ton but my body just doesn't store it as easily. Every pound I gain is muscle basically
    Hell ya man. Enjoy it while you can. I was the same way till mid 30s, now its work to stay lean. In for the ride.

  6. Day 9:

    Started s4 before this log but took the day off the gym. I have tons of energy though. Benching yesterday felt smooth. Every rep just felt easy, got amazing pumps though. So far so good.

    Meals today:
    Meal 1: protein shake, 1/2 cup of oatmeal 4 spoon fulls of peanut butter
    Meal 2: one can of tuna, 2 slices of bread 1 table spoon of mayo, two cups of cranberry juice
    Meal 3: 4.5 oz of peanuts with supplements and protein shake
    Meal 4: 2 big potatoes, with salad

    I usually snack on apples or bananas throughout the day. I live an work right next to a supermarket so food is always near by.

  7. Befores :
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  8. Hey brother subbed!! I'm running Osta and LGD4033 and loving it.. Got get them gains..
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Hey brother subbed!! I'm running Osta and LGD4033 and loving it.. Got get them gains..
    Thanks bro!

    I really wanted to run the LGD but for the osta an Gw together it was the same price. I heard some guy say it felt like a tren cycle

  10. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Thanks bro!

    I really wanted to run the LGD but for the osta an Gw together it was the same price. I heard some guy say it felt like a tren cycle
    8 days in and my muscles are rock hard on a cut.. No complains here at all
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post

    Thanks bro!

    I really wanted to run the LGD but for the osta an Gw together it was the same price. I heard some guy say it felt like a tren cycle
    Hmm I'm on tren right now, that's hard to believe lol. I feel like a god

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Hmm I'm on tren right now, that's hard to believe lol. I feel like a god
    I've wanted to Try tren but scared of the gyno side effect..

  13. One of my goals of this cycle is to make my abs and obliques more full looking. I want to have a full 8 pack
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  14. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post

    I've wanted to Try tren but scared of the gyno side effect..
    I think its overrated really, some ppl r just very prone.

  15. Subbed
    Current Log-Olympus labs Stenadrol- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/247378-olympus-labs-stenadrol.html#post4430422

  16. Day 10:

    Took my dose this morning and rode my bike to the gym starting to feel the endurance. My bike feels like it's smooth and I ran accelerate quicker.

    Today's workout was biceps and triceps

    Bicep;
    Straight bar curl: 95x10 105x8 135x6 155x5
    Seated strict curl: 30x10 35x8 45x6 55x3
    Side curl: 25x10 35x8 40x6 50x4

    Tricep;
    Close grip bench: 135x10 185x8 205x6 225x4
    Two hand skull crusher: 75x10 80x8 90x5 95x4
    Rope pull down: 110x10 130x8 150x6 170x4
    Tricep dips 2x20

    Abs;
    60 sit-ups
    20x2 leg lifts.

    The workout today was nice, felt like every exercise was done with ease had a protein shake after workout and not feeling sore. When I do curls it feels like im a machine.

    My weight is still at 145 gonna check my bf later today and see where I'm at.

  17. Subbed for the ride... S4 is a hell of a pre workout
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Subbed for the ride... S4 is a hell of a pre workout
    Almost feels like dbol, 30 mins after popping some dbol you wanna lift everything in sight love that sh*t

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Subbed for the ride... S4 is a hell of a pre workout
    Yeah only thing that pumps me up more is tren lol

  20. Subbed lookin shredded already brutha, can't wait to see after this cycle

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post
    Subbed lookin shredded already brutha, can't wait to see after this cycle
    Thanks brotha how did your dmz cycle go

  22. Pretty sick, stenzine+trest gave me some real size and strength gains.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MavGoose View Post
    Pretty sick, stenzine+trest gave me some real size and strength gains.
    Ya I saw that bro lookin swole. Keep it up!

  24. Subb'd. In for the ride bro! I have run Osta a few times and LGD a couple times now. SARM are definitely legit, but do not mistake it for AAS.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Ya I saw that bro lookin swole. Keep it up!
    Thanks bro! Same to you!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Subb'd. In for the ride bro! I have run Osta a few times and LGD a couple times now. SARM are definitely legit, but do not mistake it for AAS.
    It feels similar though haha

  27. Day 12:

    Love waking up in the morning to taking these sarms all though they taste awful it's an almost instant rush. Going to the gym in a bit just got to eat and I'm on my way. Going to do a shoulder workout with calves and hams. Feels like my libido has gone up tremendously. I had sex with my girl for almost 5 hours. I was able to hold an erection the whole way through, I even woke her up to have more sex. Which is good because I heard letro kills libido. My triceps yesterday looked great after my chest workout. Will post my workout later today. For got to post a pic of my tricep so here's a good one. Amazing pumps all day feeling swole. Have. Better sense of well being.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  28. Nice work bro! I know the SARMs are awful tasting, but just shoot them back towards the back of your throat. This will help to bypass the tongue some making the tast not quite as bad. Never dilute SARMs with other liquid because it will become unstable and drop/fall out which will decrease absorption.
    Anyways, keep killing it!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Nice work bro! I know the SARMs are awful tasting, but just shoot them back towards the back of your throat. This will help to bypass the tongue some making the tast not quite as bad. Never dilute SARMs with other liquid because it will become unstable and drop/fall out which will decrease absorption. Anyways, keep killing it!

    I like to put it under my touch and just swallow it, gotta absorb it a lil bit

  30. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Never dilute SARMs with other liquid because it will become unstable and drop/fall out which will decrease absorption.
    Uh wut? Evidence please...
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  31. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Uh wut? Evidence please...
    As long as you shake it and keep the SARM equally distributed/suspended each time you draw a dropper or syringe full I see no way diluting it with anything would take away effectiveness. Think, in your stomach it's mixed with who knows what

  32. I do not have documented evidence of this, but I do have personal experience of it. If you mix SARMs in a liquid you can actually see it drop straight to the bottom. My first run with Osta I would mix it with liquid and I had very limited results and never experience the muscle fullness or sense of well being during the 8 week run. My second & third 8 week run with Osta from the same company I did not dilute it and had incredible results. I also experienced the muscle fullness and the sense of well being.
    Granted this is not hard evidence, but it's definitely enough for me to let others know not to do it that way.

    You may ask why would I buy from the same company if I feel it had little benefit the first time, well the answer is I purchased 4 bottles at once to save a little on the shipping fees.

  33. Also, I am a fan of trying anything sublingually to increase absorption. It possibly could increase absorption in SARMs, but good luck attempting it with that god awful taste. Let me also state their is no hard evidence that taking SARMs sublingually will increase absorption.

  34. Everyone has there ways haha no big deal

  35. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Also, I am a fan of trying anything sublingually to increase absorption. It possibly could increase absorption in SARMs, but good luck attempting it with that god awful taste. Let me also state their is no hard evidence that taking SARMs sublingually will increase absorption.
    I shot mine straight back too.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I shot mine straight back too.
    Same here !!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  37. I like taking it straight I feel the energy almost 30 seconds after being taken

  38. What I don't get is that research osta is 90-150$ for the same amount you can get Ostabol for 30$.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    What I don't get is that research osta is 90-150$ for the same amount you can get Ostabol for 30$.
    I pay $60 for Osta.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Recomping with Ignite 2! (Finaflex sponsored log)
    By laserbluess in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 07-20-2012, 09:15 AM
  2. RickRock's recomp with SARMs S-4 and Ostarine!!
    By RickRock13 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 09:18 PM
  3. LOG: Recomping with Havoc & X-Tren
    By ConcreteConny in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 348
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 12:02 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 06:45 PM
Log in
Log in