[log] recomp with SARMS

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How much per bottle? In mg I mean
The one I use is 30ml 30mg/ml it last a full 8 week run at 25mg ED. This company's other SARMs are not the best quality, but their Osta is quality at a great price.

snyderd1972

snyderd1972

Awards
It doesn't. Ostarine can when you get the 25mg and above.
Ok thanks tyga. So just from all the research I have done there shouldn't be prostate, Bp, cholesterol or any other sides that would be associated with aas/ds? Therefore no cycle support is needed maybe just a test booster?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Ok thanks tyga. So just from all the research I have done there shouldn't be prostate, Bp, cholesterol or any other sides that would be associated with aas/ds? Therefore no cycle support is needed maybe just a test booster?
And maybe an AI

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Day 15:

Woke up this morning an weighed my self dropped about .8lbs but my body is starting to look more full and lean. My strength has increased, but I've been focusing on more of reps. Endurance increased ALOT. Riding my bike feels like a breeze went on a 10mi ride and it seriously felt easy as fuk. My libido is still up, I have to say next to the physical gains I love the libido increase. Not to get too much into but my girl has been needing to take a break. Haven't had any shutdown. Which is a bonus, usually in phs/aas I'm shut down by the 10th day. My hunger has increased by my fourth meal I'm wanting more food.

Today workout was chest

Db incline: 65x10 75x8 85x6 95x4
Flat bench: 135x15 185x10 205x6 225x4
Incline: 95x20 135x15
Dips 2x30

Abs
Hanging leg lift 2x20

Food

Meal one: yogurt with oats and gronola, protein shake
Meal two: steak rolled In bacon with half cup of broccoli, and squash
Meal three/snack: two apples one egg protein shake w/supps
Meal for: full rack of ribs no sauce, coleslaw, spoonful of mayo.

The vision sides from the s4 seem to have disappeared? I haven't noticed any yet

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Nice job so far man. Yea i never really felt shutdown while running S4/Osta but it does happen to some people.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Its only gonna get better brah, keep killing it!!

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
The letros starting to get ahold of my joints a lil

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Its only gonna get better brah, keep killing it!!
Did you feel a difference In mood? After I take my dose I feel a lil pissed off like I want to hit someone, usually take it pwo because of this. I often find my self being very irritable of some sh*t people do

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Did you feel a difference In mood? After I take my dose I feel a lil pissed off like I want to hit someone, usually take it pwo because of this. I often find my self being very irritable of some sh*t people do
Yeah I felt exactly like that.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Ya same here I was about to ask that haha.. Damn this stacks making me eat like a mofo just had a big ass burrito N a protein shake
U think its the osta? I was on ECA so my appetite was suppressed but I'm curious to see if S4 would affect it

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
U think its the osta? I was on ECA so my appetite was suppressed but I'm curious to see if S4 would affect it
I thinkk it could be, I've only been on the osta for a week and the s4 for 15 days

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I notice a slight increase in appetite on Osta. I notice a significant increase in appetite on LGD.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How was that LGD?
I enjoyed the 8 week run with it. Although, it does not work quite as well as it is advertised, but what really is? It felt like I doubled the Osta dosage each day like 50mg ED. I put on 4 lbs of LBM and stayed the same BF %.

I still like Osta better personally.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LGD seems to be the only SARM that can help on a bulk.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Woke up two lbs lighter this morning, and on db row I pr'd 120lbs not bad not bad at all

Vitus

Vitus

Awards
Day 9:

Started s4 before this log but took the day off the gym. I have tons of energy though. Benching yesterday felt smooth. Every rep just felt easy, got amazing pumps though. So far so good.

Meals today:
Meal 1: protein shake, 1/2 cup of oatmeal 4 spoon fulls of peanut butter
Meal 2: one can of tuna, 2 slices of bread 1 table spoon of mayo, two cups of cranberry juice
Meal 3: 4.5 oz of peanuts with supplements and protein shake
Meal 4: 2 big potatoes, with salad

I usually snack on apples or bananas throughout the day. I live an work right next to a supermarket so food is always near by.
If this is your typical diet, then you are not eating a "fuk ton".. Get 1 pound of ground beef for dinner every night, 7 days a week. And add 3-4 whole eggs to breakfast..

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
If this is your typical diet, then you are not eating a "fuk ton".. Get 1 pound of ground beef for dinner every night, 7 days a week. And add 3-4 whole eggs to breakfast..
Hahaha! I like your jokes brah

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Day 19:

The holidays really mess things up, haven't gotten in the gym in two days. But when the family's Gone Ima get back on track it happens had a big ass dinner last night ate a lot consistently too. Feelin hungry woke up 3lbs heavier but more of cause dinner last night. Gonna hit the gym today gonnA do a back workout. It's raining so will prob not burn this sh*t off till tomm. The sarms are really effecting my mood, after I take a dose I feel like hitting every person who can't rack there weights. Never had a prob controlling my anger but I can really feel. It. Have that "on feeling" for sure love that feeling looking foward to The rest of this cycle gonna look good after this. GW really provides the best energy, it's a great sense of energy feel like lifting everything in sight. Jumped up the cals to 3200 feeling too hungry to eat below that

Vitus

Vitus

Awards
I'll just keep making gains my way ;) and you can somehow make gains your way. Now it works out
Not trolling, not hating. But what gains? Your own words were that you can eat a fuk ton and not gain... Do some research on old school bodybuilding diets.. Like Reg Park, Bill Pearl, etc. Really old school.. They ate like machines and looked like monsters.. Nowadays a lot of BBs push these bitch diets, like small meals of broccoli and chicken.. Yet that only works cuz theyre geared out of their fuking gourds.. For natties or lighter users, a larger diet is essential.. Just food for thought. Best of luck to you man.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Not trolling, not hating. But what gains? Your own words were that you can eat a fuk ton and not gain... Do some research on old school bodybuilding diets.. Like Reg Park, Bill Pearl, etc. Really old school.. They ate like machines and looked like monsters.. Nowadays a lot of BBs push these bitch diets, like small meals of broccoli and chicken.. Yet that only works cuz theyre geared out of their fuking gourds.. For natties or lighter users, a larger diet is essential.. Just food for thought. Best of luck to you man.
Everyone's body type is different if you notice my body type my bf is lower naturally than the normal person. I like to keep it that way by eating the food I do, there's no point to eating all this high calorie shi*. I'm making gains sir that's why I haven't really updated this log. I'm 140lbs and benching double my body weight. So obviously what I am doing is working, if it's not than it must just be my imagination or something. I'm 5'5 and 22 most guys my age aren't built and cut the way I am. And another point I'm doing a recomp so I'm not going to be eating all kinds of bulking food. This is the diet I have set on now in order to accomplish my goals not to please the world I'm going to eating what I know my body will use. You don't know my body and how it works so you can't really compare me to an old school body builder.