Do i have to wait?

GoGetSwole

GoGetSwole

Awards
So I've been on, Alpha mass 6/6/6/8/8/8/8/10, Stano 3/3/3/4/4/4/4/4. Do I have to wait a full 8 weeks before running this again? Honestly I wish I could stay on it forever, but im wondering how long I HAVE to get off it. Thanks

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
DAA 3g daily during PCT
Erase OG; 3/3/2/2/1
Creatine 1g daily during pct
Maybe a little Folic Acid

(Serm on hand)
General rule of thumb is Time On+ PCT= time off cycle. Blood work would confirm recovery

GoGetSwole

GoGetSwole

Awards
General rule of thumb is Time On+ PCT= time off cycle. Blood work would confirm recovery
Dang, so 12 weeks eh? Ill make sure to get bloods done to confirm. Being on cycle just feels so much better then being off! Hah

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Sorry actually I switched from erase to Revolutionary PCT by Finaflex
That should be find in place of erase although the Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione is 50mg per cap as opposed to the 25 mg per cap in erase do its harder to taper. I'd wait the 12 weeks before starting another cycle to be safe.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Dang, so 12 weeks eh? Ill make sure to get bloods done to confirm. Being on cycle just feels so much better then being off! Hah
Well you could always hop on something like Anabeta Elite or X Gels to keep things fun between cycles.

GoGetSwole

GoGetSwole

Awards
That should be find in place of erase although the Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione is 50mg per cap as opposed to the 25 mg per cap in erase do its harder to taper. I'd wait the 12 weeks before starting another cycle to be safe.
Cool, ya I was thinking that too, erase is just so expensive these days, and Rev PCT was super cheap. Maybe I can split a capsule?lol although there's other stuff in there, it'd be hard to know what im actually getting with a split cap.

GoGetSwole

GoGetSwole

Awards
Well you could always hop on something like Anabeta Elite or X Gels to keep things fun between cycles.
I've heard Anabeta, but what's the story on the xgels? Never heard of them. I just really enjoy the unbelievable libido, definition and strength. The upped size is always nice aswell ofcourse, could I start something like that after or even during pct?