I know of this guy...

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
After going through this forum multiple times a day for over a year ive noticed that people systematically offer advice based on...I know this guy that is.....and he is doing fine.

Can we make it a thing to offer a link to the logs you refer to, cause im sure that your buddy who has been cruising on tren for months without sides is a very different human being. Or at least id like to be able to make that judgement call instead of letting you do it for me.

Id just like to see more people having more control over their cycles rather than do things cause a big guy told him it was ok. Steroids are not a joke, they are drugs and can be just as dangerous as say meth if used improperly. We pride ourselves in the ability to do these drugs the "right" way, well its time we live up to that.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
After going through this forum multiple times a day for over a year ive noticed that people systematically offer advice based on...I know this guy that is.....and he is doing fine.

Can we make it a thing to offer a link to the logs you refer to, cause im sure that your buddy who has been cruising on tren for months without sides is a very different human being. Or at least id like to be able to make that judgement call instead of letting you do it for me.

Id just like to see more people having more control over their cycles rather than do things cause a big guy told him it was ok. Steroids are not a joke, they are drugs and can be just as dangerous as say meth if used improperly. We pride ourselves in the ability to do these drugs the "right" way, well its time we live up to that.
I agree with your intentions with this post but your comparison is lacking any substance.
Steroids are not comparable at all to methamphetamine. But I agree some people need to learn to take them more seriously.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

Arnold used heroin and cocaine while bodybuilding. Alot of people use him to justify pot use. I find these people weak minded. I make my own informed decisions.

Side note. Keep the weed debate out of this topic.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
since when are humans responsible though? this forum only represents like what, 1-3% of users in all? i think the herd mentality wins this one

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
since when are humans responsible though? this forum only represents like what, 1-3% of users in all? i think the herd mentality wins this one
Lol.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established

That's just an excuse that someone feels justifies their actions. Could apply to anything, so and so steals money at work... so and so skips class and has 4.0... etc

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
My meth comparison was only as far as damage, you can do some serious damage to your body with steroids. Yes we cannot help 100% of steroid users but for ****s sakes can we help the ones that take the time and interest in their health enough to ask questions in these forums?

rphash49

Awards
My meth comparison was only as far as damage, you can do some serious damage to your body with steroids. Yes we cannot help 100% of steroid users but for ****s sakes can we help the ones that take the time and interest in their health enough to ask questions in these forums?
It's tough to weed through the bro science but to your point good luck changing that. I only advise people based on my actual experience or what I've read through medical studies. Example: I never give advice to someone wanting help with a simple hdrol cycle, not because I don't know how to advise them but because I don't have first hand experience. It would be nice if everyone did the same but it's never going to happen.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
True, i just want people to think about it, not just the people giving the advice but also people receiving it...be smart about it.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
True, i just want people to think about it, not just the people giving the advice but also people receiving it...be smart about it.
I would say 99% of the time the people that come on this board with an educated question based on their own findings receive great advice and are set down an educated path. How ever when people come on here asking questions that could be answered with a simple search 99% of the time they will be ridiculed and made fun of.

rphash49

Awards
I would say 99% of the time the people that come on this board with an educated question based on their own findings receive great advice and are set down an educated path. How ever when people come on here asking questions that could be answered with a simple search 99% of the time they will be ridiculed and made fun of.
Or if it's obvious they have done little to no research before asking.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Search actually sucks balls....i just like to ask my questions via temporary hijacking of threads. Although i have also had success randomly searching on the net recently....probably just got lucky though, hijacking is probably gonna stay as my go to method :D

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of hijacking, I think I got some bunk SD. My buddy's huuuuuuge friend said to run it at 70mg a day so I'll need 3 containers of it. I'm stacking it with heroin and don't know where to get a sarm or serm or whatever you guys call it for post cycle. I googled it like y'all said and only saw research stuff. Safe? Can you guys tell me if my stack sounds g2g?
My training split is:
M: chest biceps
W: chest biceps
F chest triceps n biceps

Oh yea, I'm 19, 124 lbs

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Speaking of hijacking, I think I got some bunk SD. My buddy's huuuuuuge friend said to run it at 70mg a day so I'll need 3 containers of it. I'm stacking it with heroin and don't know where to get a sarm or serm or whatever you guys call it for post cycle. I googled it like y'all said and only saw research stuff. Safe? Can you guys tell me if my stack sounds g2g?
My training split is:
M: chest biceps
W: chest biceps
F chest triceps n biceps

Oh yea, I'm 19, 124 lbs
No its not called a SERM its SPERM you want rub it all over your body and you will be good for PCT. I hear Bull sperm is the best. Most cost efficient to.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You're 100% here. Some stick around and lurk for awhile because they've seen how it goes down:

1. Ask how to use aas to get hyooge.....
2. Set aflame

Or

1. Ask if their proposed and well-researched cycle that they laid out after countless hours of research and years of training.
2. Receive friendly direction. :)