Pinning through a tatt

goat23

goat23

Awards
Ok might sound silly but is there any reason I shouldn't pin through a tatt?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have many tats. So does my buddy. I've never had to pin through one. He tries not to. Not worth it, u payed good money, no sense in poking holes through damaged skin that contains ink and shti.

R u so covered that u can't put the needle elsewhere? Or are you trying to localize growth by injecting a specific site, bc that's not legit

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
My shoulders are covered and that's one of the few sites I'm able to see well. I can do my glutes and quads but I have a full sleeve on one side and shoulder only on the other.

Tren ace everyday coming up, so maybe I'll figure out how to hit my pecs and calves.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I pinned my wife through her tat on her butt a few times. No damage done.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I've done my calf once before with a slin, totally painless. But plenty of people have told me their horror stories lol.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't pin through ink only for fear of scarring. Rotate quads and glutes so you're only hitting one point every fourth day and all should be well. I don't know that there's any sanitary reason to not pin through ink, but docs always avoid my ink when drawing blood so I try to do the same.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I've done my calf once before with a slin, totally painless. But plenty of people have told me their horror stories lol.
yeah try loading that bitch up with 2-3 cc's of oil with a 25g 1".....not only is the pain intense, but my calf and ankle swole up with water :D I did this once........once......

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I do have a tattoo that creeps up into the very bottom of my delt.....so when I'm moving around spots on my delt, I end up injecting into the very top of the tattoo. I see no issues with it, your tattoos will fade and bleed over time and a few pin pricks won't have any discernible effect on sanitation or quality.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I have tats on both shoulders and been pinning them for a couple months no issues I can see.