Tes c cycle

hemi888

Awards
I'm going to run a TES c cycle by itself . How much should I take each week and How much nolva and clomid should I use during and or pct?

hemi888

Awards
Actually I have taken many cycles. I just wanted a few people's opinion on how much to take weekly and what to take with it. Your assuming I know nothing about what I'm doing. When I know plenty I am just asking for a few friendly opinions that's all. Thanks again.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to run a TES c cycle by itself . How much should I take each week and How much nolva and clomid should I use during and or pct?
cmon dude. smh

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Actually I have taken many cycles. I just wanted a few people's opinion on how much to take weekly and what to take with it. Your assuming I know nothing about what I'm doing. When I know plenty I am just asking for a few friendly opinions that's all. Thanks again.
Nobody's assuming you don't know anything about what you're doing. It is, however, very obvious you don't know much about steroids, though. Very obvious.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Nobody's assuming you don't know anything about what you're doing. It is, however, very obvious you don't know much about steroids, though. Very obvious.
Which means IMO he doesn't know **** about what he's doing. ;) hey op I suggest 3ml in each glute 3 times a day that way u get maximum absorption also no pct necessary when running at this protocol. Happy trails!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Which means IMO he doesn't know **** about what he's doing. ;) hey op I suggest 3ml in each glute 3 times a day that way u get maximum absorption also no pct necessary when running at this protocol. Happy trails!
Ya it was more good cop, bad cop. We both want the same thing: for people to learn first, then as a last resort use AAS once they fully understand and stop making us look reckless also.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
:sigh: another one....