Anything

raging_chris

raging_chris

Awards
Hey I've been out of the loop for over a year now I've ran many prohormones in the past
Warrior
Beastdrol
Monster
Chinese dragon
After those I ran big cycles test e test prop tren masteron anavar dbol and anadrol. But I joined the army in January and now Im in Kentucky far away from Cali. And haven't taken any prohormones or anabolics in over a year
I'm currently: 5'7 180 with 15% body fat
My cardio is ridiculous now but the problem is I've lost nearly all my old strength and I want to take something to help kick me back up any suggestions would help out thank you I'm open to anything!

LordNeckbeard

LordNeckbeard

Awards
Epistane might be a good choice for you, seeing as though it's been a while since you've touched anything. Wait to see what the others say though.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
EPI/Stano/LMG? Just have an AI close by and the usual liver/lipid/bp support. And SERM of choice for PCT.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep an eye on back pump issues, they will most definitely effect your run time.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Keep an eye on back pump issues, they will most definitely effect your run time.
Ya, if you're concerned with PT, maybe just run the epi solo. I put on a ridiculous amount of water with LMG stacked and barely deadlifted from the backpumps.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taurine will hep with the back pumps
It will help some, but its still something that needs to be watched.

It's also worth mentioning that all Steroids (even the legal ones) are illegal under UCMJ. They don't generally test for it, but if they do, it can be a major problem with your unit.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just tell them you respond well to teh creatine :)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Its that damn creatine again! It needs to be banned, it put the muscle on toooooo fast!

LordNeckbeard

LordNeckbeard

Awards
Strong supplements is gtg.

TGB supplements is also gtg.