- 08-25-2013, 08:59 PM
Hey I've been out of the loop for over a year now I've ran many prohormones in the past
After those I ran big cycles test e test prop tren masteron anavar dbol and anadrol. But I joined the army in January and now Im in Kentucky far away from Cali. And haven't taken any prohormones or anabolics in over a year
I'm currently: 5'7 180 with 15% body fat
My cardio is ridiculous now but the problem is I've lost nearly all my old strength and I want to take something to help kick me back up any suggestions would help out thank you I'm open to anything!
- 08-25-2013, 09:27 PM
Epistane might be a good choice for you, seeing as though it's been a while since you've touched anything. Wait to see what the others say though.
08-25-2013, 10:34 PM
EPI/Stano/LMG? Just have an AI close by and the usual liver/lipid/bp support. And SERM of choice for PCT.
08-25-2013, 10:40 PM
08-25-2013, 10:45 PM
08-26-2013, 12:35 PM
08-26-2013, 03:28 PM
08-26-2013, 03:31 PM
08-26-2013, 04:21 PM
08-26-2013, 06:20 PM
08-26-2013, 06:41 PM
08-26-2013, 07:18 PM
08-26-2013, 07:37 PM
08-28-2013, 11:45 AM
08-28-2013, 11:47 AM
Strong supplements is gtg.
Sign up for their email and receive specials.
TGB supplements is also gtg.
Similar Forum Threads
- By JohnGafnea in forum Weight LossReplies: 19Last Post: 04-30-2015, 06:07 AM
- By Pfunk47 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 08-22-2003, 12:44 AM
- By custom in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 08-03-2003, 12:02 AM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Weight LossReplies: 18Last Post: 03-12-2003, 02:22 AM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2003, 02:22 PM