Opinions on cynostane

infraredline

Awards
Just a couple questions.

1) has anyone used this and what is your opinion/experience on it

2) based on the chemical formula it is similar to Superdrol, but is it as harsh as Superdrol

3) what is the proper dosing protocol for it, I've seen 30-40mg for 6 weeks as a common one but is it really the best way to dose it

4) what can one expect from this in regards to results if training and nutrition are proper

5) how would this compare to Hdrol or mechadrol in regards to the results

Thanks for the input

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Just a couple questions.

1) has anyone used this and what is your opinion/experience on it

2) based on the chemical formula it is similar to Superdrol, but is it as harsh as Superdrol

3) what is the proper dosing protocol for it, I've seen 30-40mg for 6 weeks as a common one but is it really the best way to dose it

4) what can one expect from this in regards to results if training and nutrition are proper

5) how would this compare to Hdrol or mechadrol in regards to the results

Thanks for the input
I've used it 3-4 times. Probably won't much anymore. It makes me really hungry and hardens a little but no serious size gains. I maybe get 2-3 lbs of quality muscle in a month. It does give good strength. Not a dimethyl so I tend to say it's not harsh as superdrol. I ran it at 30. But then the worst side I've had on SD is back pumps at 30 ED.. As far as BP everyone is different but I was couple weeks in on an Epi/Cyanstane stack and checked BP an hour after drinking a bunch of stims with yohimbine. I was taking nitrates at the time so that would counteract high blood pressure a little.

infraredline

Awards
I've used it 3-4 times. Probably won't much anymore. It makes me really hungry and hardens a little but no serious size gains. I maybe get 2-3 lbs of quality muscle in a month. It does give good strength. Not a dimethyl so I tend to say it's not harsh as superdrol. I ran it at 30. But then the worst side I've had on SD is back pumps at 30 ED.. As far as BP everyone is different but I was couple weeks in on an Epi/Cyanstane stack and checked BP an hour after drinking a bunch of stims with yohimbine. I was taking nitrates at the time so that would counteract high blood pressure a little.
Thanks for the response!

Really only 2-3lbs? Hmm I was under the impression it would deliver better results then that. So I guess I'm better off going with halodrol or mechabol if I'm looking for more size gains correct?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Thanks for the response!

Really only 2-3lbs? Hmm I was under the impression it would deliver better results then that. So I guess I'm better off going with halodrol or mechabol if I'm looking for more size gains correct?
Well you could maybe get more than that. I'm not promising you won't. Maybe it should be run at 40 instead of 30. Most people I've hears of gain more from Hdrol than Cyano. It's one of those controversial PHs.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Thanks for the response!

If your looking for something like SD why not sten?

macdady

macdady

Awards
Yeah or why not SD lol its still available.
Alright then smarty pants that too lol... there's so many damn clones of everything out there I don't even bother keeping track of the bols and the drols lol

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Alright then smarty pants that too lol... there's so many damn clones of everything out there I don't even bother keeping track of the bols and the drols lol
Yeah i only keep track of my bols hehheh

infraredline

Awards
I don't want sd because of the sides lol. I was just curious when I saw this compound because I had never heard of it.

So then in your guys opinion between halodrol and mechabol which one is superior? Or are they basically the same

The reason I'm asking all these questions is because I'm about to start a cycle and I want to make sure I do all the research I can before I start a compound

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Hdrol is essentially mecha's bitch :D

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I've never run halo. Only Pmag. Good pumps and strength but not huge gains

infraredline

Awards
Hdrol is essentially mecha's bitch :D
So you'd say go the mechabol route at 75mg for 6 weeks rather then halodrol at 75mg for 6 weeks?

I've never run halo. Only Pmag. Good pumps and strength but not huge gains
It's my understanding pmag converts into mechabol where as mechabol is the actual steroid methyl clostebol then halo is separate of the prior 2. Of the the three though I've hear pmag is the weakest.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
So you'd say go the mechabol route at 75mg for 6 weeks?
Yep...75-100 mg...im hardcore with my dosages on some of this stuff though i suppose. 4 per day works out perfectly for ~6 1/2 weeks with 2 bottles

infraredline

Awards
Yep...75-100 mg...im hardcore with my dosages on some of this stuff though i suppose. 4 per day works out perfectly for ~6 1/2 weeks with 2 bottles
Cool, appreciate the input. 180 caps of mechabol actually ends up being about the same as 180 caps of halo so that works perfectly.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Cool, appreciate the input. 180 caps of mechabol actually ends up being about the same as 180 caps of halo so that works perfectly.
Its priced pretty nice....but most guys on this board are cheap bastards who tend to complain about buying two bottles and spending well under $100 for a solid 6 week cycle. :D muscleheads tend to be cheapskates.

infraredline

Awards
Its priced pretty nice....but most guys on this board are cheap bastards who tend to complain about buying two bottles and spending well under $100 for a solid 6 week cycle. :D muscleheads tend to be cheapskates.
Oh believe me it's painful to spend the money I'm about to spend, particularly on the pct >:/ lol but recovering fully and maintaining my gains is very important to me.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Oh believe me it's painful to spend the money I'm about to spend, particularly on the pct >:/ lol but recovering fully and maintaining my gains is very important to me.
Yeah clomid and aromasin will help tons with that. Aromasin is supposed to free up test and possibly raise IGF-1 so what's not to love? This is what I used last time along with DAA and it felt so good. You know all this I'm sure because it sounds like you've researched, I just felt like running my mouth!

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Yeah clomid and aromasin will help tons with that. Aromasin is supposed to free up test and possibly raise IGF-1 so what's not to love? This is what I used last time along with DAA and it felt so good. You know all this I'm sure because it sounds like you've researched, I just felt like running my mouth!
Im an adex man....but I'm gonna try aromasin when my adex runs out. Seems better suited for our purposes.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Im an adex man....but I'm gonna try aromasin when my adex runs out. Seems better suited for our purposes.
Yeah in PCT I like suicide AIs. No rebound ever. Maybe the risk with Adex is minimal Idk. Letro can be scary though.

infraredline

Awards
Aromasin does raise igf-1 you are correct friend and I understand, sometimes it's fun to throw your knowledge out there lol :)

I'm actually planning on running transdermal formestane post cycle though, it will also raise igf-1 and because formestane converts at a very slight rate to what I believe is called 4-hydroxy testosterone or something like that and it makes it slightly anabolic.

I will run a product called hcgenerate that is supposed to work like hcg for the last 4 weeks of my cycle to make the transition into pct easier

Then my pct will look like this:
7-10 torem 90/60/60/30
7-10 unleashed by protein factory
7-10 recycle by purus labs
7-10 d-aspartic acid 3g ed
7-14 transdermal formestane 100mg ed
7-14 ostarine 20mg ed
7-14 kynoselen .5ml 1 hour pre workout

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Aromasin does raise igf-1 you are correct friend and I understand, sometimes it's fun to throw your knowledge out there lol :)

I'm actually planning on running transdermal formestane post cycle though, it will also raise igf-1 and because formestane converts at a very slight rate to what I believe is called 4-hydroxy testosterone or something like that and it makes it slightly anabolic.

I will run a product called hcgenerate that is supposed to work like hcg for the last 4 weeks of my cycle to make the transition into pct easier

Then my pct will look like this:
7-10 torem 90/60/60/30
7-10 unleashed by protein factory
7-10 recycle by purus labs
7-10 d-aspartic acid 3g ed
7-14 transdermal formestane 100mg ed
7-14 ostarine 20mg ed
7-14 kynoselen .5ml 1 hour pre workout
forma is a good OTC option if you can't or don't want to get aromasin. I'm using it right now with adex to get my sky high estrogen down to normal male human levels...I need a good double whammy for it as high as it was.....and like you say, forma has anabolic properties of its own.

infraredline

Awards
forma is a good OTC option if you can't or don't want to get aromasin. I'm using it right now with adex to get my sky high estrogen down to normal male human levels...I need a good double whammy for it as high as it was.....and like you say, forma has anabolic properties of its own.
Yeah man I love forma. What has caused your estrogen to spike so high if I may ask?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Yeah man I love forma. What has caused your estrogen to spike so high if I may ask?
well my labs listed my test levels at 2080 and then 2450 while on 12 pumps of 1% androgel with 5 pumps transaderm (and DHT gel also). I have no idea WTF happened to cause me to have these readings of a guy taking 4-500mg of test per week. But i had estrogen tested as well, they used "total estrogen", and it was 165 on a scale of say 50-130 or something like that....friday they drew blood again to see where my test/free test and total estrogen/estradiol are at now. I started on 1mg arimidex EOD without their knowledge for 10 days leading up to the friday labs....so I am curious to see if its legit, since its RC. this is the reason i jumped on forma too (the day after the labs, on saturday), just in case the Adex is bunk. But in a nutshell sky high test caused sky high estrogen.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ostarine an unleashed not needed.

Can't believe people buy unleashed.
I didn't ever order it even when it was free.

Hcgenerate is good in pct. But overpriced.

Save osta for post pct.

Pick up 2 bottles of reduce xt since your using topical forma

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Hdrol is stronger than mechabol.
If it is? mecha works better....at least for me, going by final results. i did use 100mg for 6 1/2 weeks....so I didn't chintz out on it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well my labs listed my test levels at 2080 and then 2450 while on 12 pumps of 1% androgel with 5 pumps transaderm (and DHT gel also). I have no idea WTF happened to cause me to have these readings of a guy taking 4-500mg of test per week. But i had estrogen tested as well, they used "total estrogen", and it was 165 on a scale of say 50-130 or something like that....friday they drew blood again to see where my test/free test and total estrogen/estradiol are at now. I started on 1mg arimidex EOD without their knowledge for 10 days leading up to the friday labs....so I am curious to see if its legit, since its RC. this is the reason i jumped on forma too (the day after the labs, on saturday), just in case the Adex is bunk. But in a nutshell sky high test caused sky high estrogen.
No, running non aromatizable androgens with dhea an test caused you readings to jump sky high.
You just fed all the extra aromatase your hpta was making.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Ostarine an unleashed not needed.

Can't believe people buy unleashed.
I didn't ever order it even when it was free.

Hcgenerate is good in pct. But overpriced.

Save osta for post pct.

Pick up 2 bottles of reduce xt since your using topical forma
anything with nettle in it is legit, does wonders for your hair fallout.....and it raises free test via SHBG, I don't know why you'd say its not necessary? Are you having crazy time today? lol :D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it is? mecha works better....at least for me, going by final results. i did use 100mg for 6 1/2 weeks....so I didn't chintz out on it.
You found 100mg of mecha better than 100mg of hdrol? What brand hd were you using?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
No, running non aromatizable androgens with dhea an test caused you readings to jump sky high.
You just fed all the extra aromatase your hpta was making.
yeah that explains part of the estrogen.....but why would DHEA essentially double what should be 1,000 test levels to 2,000? makes no sense, unless DHEA is a wonder OTC supp for raising test.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anything with nettle in it is legit, does wonders for your hair fallout.....and it raises free test via SHBG, I don't know why you'd say its not necessary? Are you having crazy time today? lol :D
Unleashed is garbage.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Isn't Forma in itself slightly suppressive? I am sure its nothing crazy but I still would rather not risk it during PCT.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah that explains part of the estrogen.....but why would DHEA essentially double what should be 1,000 test levels to 2,000? makes no sense, unless DHEA is a wonder OTC supp for raising test.
Because it is has 2 chances to convert into estrogen, as well as ability to bind to the er itself.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also, I would drop 2 or three of those less necessary items during pct and opt for Prototype Nutrition 7-Spray to keep cortisol in check during PCT. I would also wait until some time after your PCT to run the ostarine. Just my input

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Unleashed is garbage.
I like test factor and division 1 personally, but i've used unleashed a few times in the past to change it up. nettle is legit though, I assure you.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Isn't Forma in itself slightly suppressive? I am sure its nothing crazy but I still would rather not risk it during PCT.
I 100% don't think forma would be an issue in PCT. But hey, if you're from the better safe than sorry camp I suppose there are LOTS of things you'd avoid in PCT, depends how paranoid you are.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Because it is has 2 chances to convert into estrogen, as well as ability to bind to the er itself.
That doesn't answer the question of why the test levels were doubled with the only variable being DHEA, unless estrogen is converting back to test.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I 100% don't think forma would be an issue in PCT. But hey, if you're from the better safe than sorry camp I suppose there are LOTS of things you'd avoid in PCT, depends how paranoid you are.
That was kind of my thought process. I doubt it would make a noticeable difference especially with the Torem. Even still I feel like my hormones are already in such disarray during PCT that I don't want things anymore complicated than they need to be.

I would still opt for the 7-Spray. **** is money

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
You found 100mg of mecha better than 100mg of hdrol? What brand hd were you using?
If Mecha is what Pmag converts to, and Pmag is stronger than Hdrol, for some anyway, then how the bleep is Hdrol stronger than Mecha? Not very many people if they are very honest gain a huge amount of clean mass from Hdrol.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
That was kind of my thought process. I doubt it would make a noticeable difference especially with the Torem. Even still I feel like my hormones are already in such disarray during PCT that I don't want things anymore complicated than they need to be.

I would still opt for the 7-Spray. **** is money
7-spray, 11-spray and UR-spray are all money in my book as well. I've used reduce xt as well though. I've used forma in PCT before and I felt that it actually helped and made things better (recovery, libido, etc.).....Osta I wussed out and used it POST-pct....the month after the PCT month lol :D

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
If Mecha is what Pmag converts to, and Pmag is stronger than Hdrol, for some anyway, then how the bleep is Hdrol stronger than Mecha? Not very many people if they are very honest gain a huge amount of clean mass from Hdrol.
I think he just wants to randomly Fck with me today for some reason hahahaha :D

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
With him there is no room for genetic differences or the way people respond differently to certain things. It's this is good and that is trash. :)

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
7-spray, 11-spray and UR-spray are all money in my book as well. I've used reduce xt as well though. I've used forma in PCT before and I felt that it actually helped and made things better (recovery, libido, etc.).....Osta I wussed out and used it POST-pct....the month after the PCT month lol :D
Yeah I love all three PA is the man. Pissed I wasn't able to grab some 11-Spray before they stopped production. Hoping Celtic Labs does the 11kt powder that I can put in a carrier. Never tried reduce xt or Forma but I have been meaning to pick both up.

Funny thing is, I know Pat stated that 7-Spray has some hormone optimization, and I can say that every time I run it (going on 8 bottles) my libido shoots up to a ridiculous level for the first 2-3 weeks and I am positive it isn't placebo. In fact, after my test run, my libido never got back to normal until I incorporated it. Another reason I love it during PCT.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I am. I'm guna go jack up my estro by taking non aromatizing steroids with dhea.
Might i suggest transaderm and masteron? A lovely combination that will fit your needs. I did transaderm and DHT gel, but i'd prefer masteron if i had my way :D

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Yeah I love all three PA is the man. Pissed I wasn't able to grab some 11-Spray before they stopped production. Hoping Celtic Labs does the 11kt powder that I can put in a carrier. Never tried reduce xt or Forma but I have been meaning to pick both up.

Funny thing is, I know Pat stated that 7-Spray has some hormone optimization, and I can say that every time I run it (going on 8 bottles) my libido shoots up to a ridiculous level for the first 2-3 weeks and I am positive it isn't placebo. In fact, after my test run, my libido never got back to normal until I incorporated it. Another reason I love it during PCT.
only drawback is that the 7/11 combo did bump my BP up pretty good....nothing that couldn't be controlled with hawthorn berry extract. I REALLY want to use Prototypes trans-rez, preg, and DHEA sprays in place of the transaderm...but damn that is 3 topicals instead of one, and its hard to gauge how much you need to get the mg amount you want since PA does not list mg amounts per 10 sprays or whatever. You can ask on his forum here on this site, and probably get an answer from a rep....but I prefer to see it listed on the label or on their site at least. 10 sprays = 10mg DHEA or whatever.....

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
only drawback is that the 7/11 combo did bump my BP up pretty good....nothing that couldn't be controlled with hawthorn berry extract. I REALLY want to use Prototypes trans-rez, preg, and DHEA sprays in place of the transaderm...but damn that is 3 topicals instead of one, and its hard to gauge how much you need to get the mg amount you want since PA does not list mg amounts per 10 sprays or whatever. You can ask on his forum here on this site, and probably get an answer from a rep....but I prefer to see it listed on the label or on their site at least. 10 sprays = 10mg DHEA or whatever.....
Does nobody on here ever use nitrates? Like beet root in decent amounts? Way better pumps and recovery. And I've never had high blood pressure on any cycle. Hawthorne berry keeps nitric oxide from breaking down but I've taken it in massive doses and it never pumps me or opens up veins like the combo of Hawthorne and nitrates, or just nitrates.