Bloodwork results one year later.

Wickyryan

Awards
Decided to get blood work done before I start my next cycle. Been over a year since my last cycle (SD) and was curious what you guys though about my levels. Test levels seem kinda low for a 25 year old male. First number is my result and the next two are the reference ranges.

Testosterone, Serum 470 348-1197 ng/dL
LH 6.9 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL
FSH 3.3 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL
Estradiol 36.6 7.6-42.6 pg/mL

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any other pre-SD bloodwork to use as a baseline? Admittedly, your testosterone serum levels could be higher, but it's entirely possible you just inherently run a little lower than average. In my entirely medically-uneducated opinion, you'd be hard-pressed to permanently damage testosterone levels in a healthy twenty-something male with a single SD cycle. How long? What dosage?

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Those test levels are higher than mine. Mine was about 427 and I'm 31. Two doctors both said it was normal. Keep in mind, you're asking a community whose goal is to seek higher test levels to evaluate yours. Anything under 600 is "too low" around these parts.

infraredline

Awards
Decided to get blood work done before I start my next cycle. Been over a year since my last cycle (SD) and was curious what you guys though about my levels. Test levels seem kinda low for a 25 year old male. First number is my result and the next two are the reference ranges.

Testosterone, Serum 470 348-1197 ng/dL
LH 6.9 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL
FSH 3.3 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL
Estradiol 36.6 7.6-42.6 pg/mL
2 questions

1) what was your free test level (this is what matters)
2) what was your pct from sd?

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Those test levels are higher than mine. Mine was about 427 and I'm 31. Two doctors both said it was normal. Keep in mind, you're asking a community whose goal is to seek higher test levels to evaluate yours. Anything under 600 is "too low" around these parts.
This.

My test levels are mid 400's before using anything.

I seriously envy the guys who have natural levels in the 700-800 range.