PH good for bulking ?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    That's debatable. He is only 19, already sky high test levels, started young with an athletic background/training, obviously great genetics and highly motivated.

Honestly wouldnt be surprised if it went either way.

But that's another topic for another day. Honestly, any of these PHs will be great for bulking (even Epi), it all comes down to diet but you already know this
    dude one of my close friend competes in men's physique at a lower class, i was at the chicago pro where Jeff won overall 1st place. Him and his entire clique is on gear. There are 18 yr old kids in my gym on AAS. It is what it is, i did the whole proper training and diet regiment for past 4 yrs, dont get me wrong, i got big, most guys in my gym think im over 200. But i can tell you, the difference is like night and day between the guys on gear and non gear regardless of their age.

2. Taking the risk of stunting your natural growth is just stupid. PH/DS/AAS won't make you grow taller but they sure can stop you from getting any taller. Just a simple google search is all it takes to see how they affect bone development in adolescent adults. This is why we can't have nice things!!!
    •   

3. I see, i guess i will stick with Erase then, thanks for the link.

4. You can also look into nolvadren-xt for Its AI effects
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    For cortisol control add Reduce xt on week two of pct
    Ok, how should i dose reduce ? And this is in addition to an AI like Erase right ?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by marc_33 View Post

Ok, how should i dose reduce ? And this is in addition to an AI like Erase right ?
    You don't need both

7. Def get the tudca, and is regular gear out of the question?

8. Quote Originally Posted by marc_33 View Post

3-4 caps
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by marc_33 View Post

I am 24, got my diet and training down a while back, been lifting for 5 years, get around 4000 cals a day. But believe me i am hard gainer, cant get all anabolic just with food. Just ask the men's physique guys, look at Jeff Seid for example, he just got his ifbb pro card, similar frame to mine, but no way all that came from food.
    Jeff said was natural until he hit his natural peek his now doing cycles
    Yoyoyo

10. Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post

Hey mw1 how would you compare reduce xt vs erase? I've never tried reduce xt but erase has always been great for me for cortisol
    Erase is an ai, with very minimal anti cortisol properties

11. Quote Originally Posted by Viking23 View Post
    Def get the tudca, and is regular gear out of the question?
    I am having trouble finding tudca, do you have a brand you prefer ? and yea regular gear is not possible since i dont have a legit source, and i am not a risk taker to trust online sources.

12. Check out Max-Bulk, it's a great bulker and no need for cycle protection or liver support, it's all in there.

Max-Bulk
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

13. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Check out Max-Bulk, it's a great bulker and no need for cycle protection or liver support, it's all in there.

Max-Bulk
    you guys recommend running this for 8 weeks at 6 caps a day correct?

14. Quote Originally Posted by marc_33 View Post

I am having trouble finding tudca, do you have a brand you prefer ? and yea regular gear is not possible since i dont have a legit source, and i am not a risk taker to trust online sources.
    I like aegis for my tudca

15. Nutra bulk tudca, lgi damage control
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post

you guys recommend running this for 8 weeks at 6 caps a day correct?
    Yes sir
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 06:53 PM
  2. Mass Cycle any good for bulk?
    By Swoldierboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 06:35 PM
  3. ZMA good for bulking?
    By njsfinest in forum Bulking