PH good for bulking ?

marc_33

Awards
I completed my first cycle recently, it was Epi for 6 wks and it worked great, now for my 2nd cycle i wanna go with something that can do more in the way of adding mass. I would like some suggestions as to what my options are with either solo compounds or stacks.

I am 24, 6'3 at 190 lbs atm, my diet ranges between 3000 to 4000 cals. I train 6 times a week. Thanks

rphash49

Awards
I completed my first cycle recently, it was Epi for 6 wks and it worked great, now for my 2nd cycle i wanna go with something that can do more in the way of adding mass. I would like some suggestions as to what my options are with either solo compounds or stacks.

I am 24, 6'3 at 190 lbs atm, my diet ranges between 3000 to 4000 cals. I train 6 times a week. Thanks
M-sten solo or a dmz/m-sten stack. These are pretty liver toxic so you will need additional liver supports.

I'm not sure when your last cycle ended but you should always wait min 4 weeks after PCT and check your blood work to make sure pct was successful before attempting another run

marc_33

Awards
M-sten solo or a dmz/m-sten stack. These are pretty liver toxic so you will need additional liver supports.

I'm not sure when your last cycle ended but you should always wait min 4 weeks after PCT and check your blood work to make sure pct was successful before attempting another run
I will start this cycle in August, by then it would be around 5 weeks after my last PCT. If i do Msten solo can i add Stano to combat lethargy and loss of libido ? Also what additional liver products do you suggest. For my epi cycle i used Cycle assist, and it worked great.

rphash49

Awards
I will start this cycle in August, by then it would be around 5 weeks after my last PCT. If i do Msten solo can i add Stano to combat lethargy and loss of libido ? Also what additional liver products do you suggest. For my epi cycle i used Cycle assist, and it worked great.
For epi cycle assist is enough. For m-sten you can still use cycle assist but also include tudca. Few different products that contain it but I've only used aegis from AL. Yes stano will help with lethargy and libido loss. I dose at 800mg. Some use 1000mg but at that dose my joints are not happy so start low and move up as needed. Fyi stano increases dht levels which causes hair loss to those that are prone to it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Bulk tudca from nutra would do the trick

marc_33

Awards
For epi cycle assist is enough. For m-sten you can still use cycle assist but also include tudca. Few different products that contain it but I've only used aegis from AL. Yes stano will help with lethargy and libido loss. I dose at 800mg. Some use 1000mg but at that dose my joints are not happy so start low and move up as needed. Fyi stano increases dht levels which causes hair loss to those that are prone to it.
Since Stano elevates DHT levels, can i go with ment instead ? i heard it too helps with lethargy ?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
You really want tudca milk thistle is worthless on cycle if you ask me

marc_33

Awards
what makes msten/dmz a good stack ? do they compliment each other in some way ? like superdmz 2.0 ?

marc_33

Awards
For now my cycle looks like this.

Msten - 20/20/20/20/20/20
Cycle assist - 4 caps ED
Tudca - Not sure about dosing
PWO - C4
MP-Aminos
Whey
Fish oil
Multi
4-dhea for lethargy

PCT
Nolva - 20/20/10/10
Test booster - Titanium
Creatine - 10g ED

Will preload Hawthorne berry and Milk thistle 2 weeks ahead. How does it look ?

rphash49

Awards

Cycle assist - 4 caps ED
PWO - C4
MP-Aminos
Whey
Fish oil
Multi
4-dhea for lethargy

PCT
Nolva - 20/20/10/10
Test booster - Titanium
Creatine - 10g ED

After two weeks if your sides are minimal I would give 30mg a go. I would also add an AI to your pct. Run tudca at 500mg ED

rphash49

Awards
And yes it is good for bulking if diet is on point. This is not your 1st cycle right?

marc_33

Awards
And yes it is good for bulking if diet is on point. This is not your 1st cycle right?
No, this will be my 2nd. What AI do you recommend and what dose ? I thought Msten doesnt aromatise that is why left AI out.

rphash49

Awards
No, this will be my 2nd. What AI do you recommend and what dose ? I thought Msten doesnt aromatise that is why left AI out.
I love erase. No it doesn't aromatise but I always use it regardless to help prevent rebound e2 and to keep cortisol in check. Cortisol is the killer of cycle gains :) I dose starting week 3 of pct. Example 0/0/3/3/2/1

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Cycle assist - 4 caps ED
PWO - C4
MP-Aminos
Whey
Fish oil
Multi
4-dhea for lethargy

PCT
Nolva - 20/20/10/10
Test booster - Titanium
Creatine - 10g ED

Cycle Assist needs to be dosed at four caps twice a day. You also dont need 10g of creatine ed- 3-5g should be fine
You can preload hawthorne for a week or so

rphash49

Awards
For cortisol control add Reduce xt on week two of pct;)
Hey mw1 how would you compare reduce xt vs erase? I've never tried reduce xt but erase has always been great for me for cortisol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Hey mw1 how would you compare reduce xt vs erase? I've never tried reduce xt but erase has always been great for me for cortisol
For cortisol reduce will take the cake.

Reactions: mw1
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Good to know. Well I've already got Abe and ep on hand for my pct coming up in a week but I'll try reduce next time around
Abe will help maintain gains

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
Love this thread, I'll soon to be running msten, IF It makes it threw customs, Los Angela's to Australia lol

marc_33

Awards
I love erase. No it doesn't aromatise but I always use it regardless to help prevent rebound e2 and to keep cortisol in check. Cortisol is the killer of cycle gains :) I dose starting week 3 of pct. Example 0/0/3/3/2/1
I took erase for my Epistane PCT, i was thinking i might need Adex or Exemestane for Msten since its a stronger compound than Epi ?

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Food is great for bulking.

Surprised no one has said to eat more. 6'3" 190? I would take a good look at ones diet before venturing into PHs... Unless you're trying to attain a certain look?

I would also wait a bit longer before beginning another cycle but all this is just my opinion.

Good luck mang.

marc_33

Awards
Food is great for bulking.

Surprised no one has said to eat more. 6'3" 190? I would take a good look at ones diet before venturing into PHs... Unless you're trying to attain a certain look?

I would also wait a bit longer before beginning another cycle but all this is just my opinion.

Good luck mang.
I am 24, got my diet and training down a while back, been lifting for 5 years, get around 4000 cals a day. But believe me i am hard gainer, cant get all anabolic just with food. Just ask the men's physique guys, look at Jeff Seid for example, he just got his ifbb pro card, similar frame to mine, but no way all that came from food.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
That aesthetic look is very attainable. Good genetics, eating alot/right and hard training and some supplementation. The dude isn't a monster by any means.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
That's debatable. He is only 19, already sky high test levels, started young with an athletic background/training, obviously great genetics and highly motivated.

Honestly wouldnt be surprised if it went either way.

But that's another topic for another day. Honestly, any of these PHs will be great for bulking (even Epi), it all comes down to diet but you already know this :)

marc_33

Awards
That's debatable. He is only 19, already sky high test levels, started young with an athletic background/training, obviously great genetics and highly motivated.

Honestly wouldnt be surprised if it went either way.

But that's another topic for another day. Honestly, any of these PHs will be great for bulking (even Epi), it all comes down to diet but you already know this :)
dude one of my close friend competes in men's physique at a lower class, i was at the chicago pro where Jeff won overall 1st place. Him and his entire clique is on gear. There are 18 yr old kids in my gym on AAS. It is what it is, i did the whole proper training and diet regiment for past 4 yrs, dont get me wrong, i got big, most guys in my gym think im over 200. But i can tell you, the difference is like night and day between the guys on gear and non gear regardless of their age.

rphash49

Awards
Taking the risk of stunting your natural growth is just stupid. PH/DS/AAS won't make you grow taller but they sure can stop you from getting any taller. Just a simple google search is all it takes to see how they affect bone development in adolescent adults. This is why we can't have nice things!!!

marc_33

Awards
I see, i guess i will stick with Erase then, thanks for the link.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
You can also look into nolvadren-xt for Its AI effects

Viking23

Awards
Def get the tudca, and is regular gear out of the question?

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
I am 24, got my diet and training down a while back, been lifting for 5 years, get around 4000 cals a day. But believe me i am hard gainer, cant get all anabolic just with food. Just ask the men's physique guys, look at Jeff Seid for example, he just got his ifbb pro card, similar frame to mine, but no way all that came from food.
Jeff said was natural until he hit his natural peek his now doing cycles

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase is an ai, with very minimal anti cortisol properties

marc_33

Awards
Def get the tudca, and is regular gear out of the question?
I am having trouble finding tudca, do you have a brand you prefer ? and yea regular gear is not possible since i dont have a legit source, and i am not a risk taker to trust online sources.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check out Max-Bulk, it's a great bulker and no need for cycle protection or liver support, it's all in there.

Max-Bulk

rphash49

Awards
I am having trouble finding tudca, do you have a brand you prefer ? and yea regular gear is not possible since i dont have a legit source, and i am not a risk taker to trust online sources.
I like aegis for my tudca

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Nutra bulk tudca, lgi damage control