Gyno before cycle

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Im currently in off cycle for quite some time and im about to start a test e cycle 500mg/week 15 weeks with dbol kickstart in about a month. My problem is that im having some spontaneous gyno issues on my right nipple. Some tenderness and a tiny bit of swelling. Therefore i want to controll it asap. Im not sure if i should just start my cycle with epi 40mg ED and continue with the test in a month or save the epi as a finisher the last 5 weeks (as i previously planned) since epi also works as an aromatase inhibitor. I also have nolva on hand but not sure if i should use it so close to starting a cycle. I cant just start the cycle with test n dbol cause im not getting those until a month from now.
Btw im currently cutting and if i did choose to go for the epi now im not sure if i should keep cutting till the test or start bulking already.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Im also getting letro and Erase as an option, still not sure if i should do the epi, nolva, letro or erase since its so close to starting the cycle.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Bump. I need help with this asap please.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
You need to get your gyno problem under control before starting a cycle. And that doesn't mean take an AI on day 1 and then start your cycle on day 2.

Once you've gotten the issue under control and have since stopped taking your AI (or AI with Nolva), you should probably wait at least a month before starting your cycle. Otherwise, you'll likely fight gyno flares throughout your cycle. Actually, even a month is still early.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume that you don't use an AI on cycle, thus allowing estrogen to run rampant.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I had planned to use aromasin througout the cycle yeah. At this point im thinking of running letro a increasing dosages till i hit 2.5mg/ day untill its gone and then taper off while adding erase n run that untill the bottle is gone, then run the cycle.