delayed gyno before I started Beastdrol cycle

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
Hey guys,

I just had something really weird happen to me and I'm still kind of puzzled as to how it happened. I'd say last december is when I started my last superdrol cycle. took nolva/daa/erase for pct. pct seemed to go great. No gyno, kept my gains, etc. Well I just ordered everything for my current cycle(Which I started yesterday) and noticed I have a lump in my left nipple and it hurts! WTF?! I ended my last cycle in december. I was thinking it could be due to two things:
1. Delayed gyno
2. Low test and elevated estro
So i went and got blood drawn before I took my first dose of superdrol. I am waiting on those results.

So here is my question. I know superdrol does not aromatize so with that being said, would it be a bad idea to keep going with superdrol? Because maybe it could actually help the gyno situation out. And if it doesnt just run it with an AI? Or should I just drop it and get the gyno taken care of.

thanks guys

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
super was the only thing that ever gave me gyno. still have a small lump. it was really delayed for me too.

if your worried bout it, the best thing to do for now would be stay away from the SD.

epi and AH have worked for some.

if you do decide to run the Sd again, at least add some Stano in there. that might help.
good luck. gyno can be a tricky thing.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I had some very small gyno then did a superdrol cycle that ended beginning of March. Pct ended at the end of march. I had a bad estro rebound after pct and then ran erase pro to hold it back. I now have letro and am going to run gyno reversal protocol on it starting tomorrow.

I start my 16 week cycle in June and am getting bloods tomorrow morning to see were I am at. But I have to run letro and reverse this before I run Test, Dbol and winny or I'm asking to make it worse.

Stop the superdrol and hop on some letro and reverse it. Then run superdtol with a pharma grade AI.... I like aromasin personally.

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
****... so can I not just hop on an AI while on the superdrol to try and reverse it?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
You can but letro is the only thing that is proven to have a chance at reversing. Look at my thread in the pct section. I cover the protocol there.

Running letro on cycle can be rough. You will feel like sh!t, and your joints will hurt. It will reduce your estrogen by up to 98% and kill your libido all together..... small price to pay for no gyno tho....

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Oh yeah letro is an AI..... :)

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
yea ive taken letro before... **** sucks but I guess i'll just have to drop the cycle for now and get this damn gyno taken care of. thanks for the replies

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
yea ive taken letro before... **** sucks but I guess i'll just have to drop the cycle for now and get this damn gyno taken care of. thanks for the replies
No problem brother. Run the letro after the symptoms subside run it a few days longer and taper off. After your off jump on the SD and just keep letro around and use it if it pops back up during the run.

You are at the beginning of cycle so it won't hurt you to stop and pick back up later.

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
alright cool. I have a bottle of liquidex layin around here somewhere. I'm out of letro. Can I just try the arimidex .5 ml ED and see if that helps or do I need letro? I know letro is better but I'd rather not order it if I dont have to.

edit- I know you said letro is the only thing proven for reversing gyno but It's just a little lump. Decreased estrogen should cause it to decrease and not be tender in theory right? I've had painful lumps before that have gone away with an otc ai. Not trying to be ignorant here, just weighing my options.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
It could its hard to say if adex will work. I personally always go with the proven stuff that is almost guaranteed to work. I would rather spend the 30-40 bucks and get letro and reverse it. After its reversed taper off then run a lighter AI after that through the cycle. I don't use adex anymore just exemestane because it is a suicide inhibitor and no rebound chance. just my $.02 its always worth a shot to try another way.... may work.

atlninja82

Banned
Awards
cool. I appreciate the response man. I just took .5 ml about two hours ago and the lump is hardly sensitive to the touch anymore. I think what im gonna do is keep on with the sd cycle and just keep and eye on it. I have adex, clomid, nolva, and prami on hand incase anything weird happens. If worst comes to worst I got a doctor hookup to get letro, examestine, etc. I know that sd doesnt aromatize so hopefully once I finish the cycle I can kind of pick up where i left off and fix the issue for good with nolva/ai combo. I'll keep you posted on how it goes.