Gyno treatment before next cycle.

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
I have been on a major cut this year and lost a lot of weight. I am due to start my next cycle when everything arrives. Here is my next cycle (sorry cannot post a link to it, not enough posts)

1-12 Test E – 250mg EW
1-12 Tren E – 300mg EW
5-12 Anavar - 100mg/day

1-12 Arimidex - .5mg/eod
1-12 Proviron - 50mg/day
1-12 Prami – 0.125mg ED

9-11 1000ui HCG EW (500ui Mon & Thursday)

2 weeks break between last shot and PCT

13-18 DAA 3000mg ED
15-18 Isa-Test GF
15-18 Clomid 50/50/50/25
15-18 Nolvadex 40/20/20/10
15-20 0.5mg Arimidex Mon & Thursday (taper down to 0.25mg) to keep E2 from rising.

Cannot get aromasin

Also taking 20mg simvastatin ED, LGI Damage Control, Liv52, Milk Thistle and Fish Oil while on cycle and during PCT.

Problem is I have noticed I still have puffy nipples and a couple of lumps. I am wondering should I try and zap the gyno before I start my next cycle with Letro.

From what I read the following could help

Day 1: .5
Day 2: .1
Day 3: 1.5
Day 4: 2
Day 5: 2.5

Run 2.5 till its reduced or gone, taper back down the same way and run a nolvadex for 2 weeks 20/10 for the estrogen rebound.

Does this sound about right to you guys?

Also would I not need to bother taking the nolvadex for 2 weeks if going straight on cycle after the Letro and taking Arimidex 0.5mg EOD during the cycle?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Check out ralox man. I had way better results with it and low dosr letro, much less sides also.

2.5mg ED letro suuucks as far as sides go.

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
Have looked at that, question still remains. Would I be able to treat the gyno then go straight into my next cycle (without the nolvadex tapper) if I went the ralox or letro route.

I know the doses for letro, how would I does the ralox? 2 to 3 weeks at 120mg then 2 weeks at 60mg?

Thanks again.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Have looked at that, question still remains. Would I be able to treat the gyno then go straight into my next cycle (without the nolvadex tapper) if I went the ralox or letro route.

I know the doses for letro, how would I does the ralox? 2 to 3 weeks at 120mg then 2 weeks at 60mg?

Thanks again.
Ya thats how I did mine. Im slowly tapering off my letro now, and preloading my supps for my next run right now.

Finished ralox friday, and went from 1mg to .75mg letro, gonna ride that a couple days then kicking down to .5mg for a few more days.

Cycle starts in 11 days and im running tr3st, so any flare ups are gonna come in hot and fast Id imagine....will be around for updates

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
When did you start the letro at 1mg ED while on ralox? So it is OK to start my cycle straight away after tapering off the letro or should I take nolvadex for 2 weeks to let my estrogen levels rise a little?

I will be taking arimidex 0.5mg EOD and 0.125mg prami ED while on cycle.

Thanks

Edit:

Been to the pharmacy and I can only get one box of 28x60mg ralox. They don't know when they will be getting more. Would that be sufficient if stacked with a low dose of letro?

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
OK I am 4 days into my ralox. Will start the Letro soon and see how it goes. Looking to start my cycle in approx 3 week.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
im curious as to why you are using letro to kill the gyo. Since you already have adex on hand for the cycle, whats the reason you didn't use a higher dose of adex to kill the gyno?

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
im curious as to why you are using letro to kill the gyo. Since you already have adex on hand for the cycle, whats the reason you didn't use a higher dose of adex to kill the gyno?
Really unsure how long the lumps have been there so what to try the strongest AI there is. Recently lost quite a bit of BF it was only then I noticed the gyno lumps behind my nipples.