Opinions

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to be ending a cycle of lgi tvar 15 and I have been running aromasin 12.5 Ed along with it. Only been running 45mg of the tvar Ed. So my question is for pct I have clomid, letro, nolva, and more aromasin. Gonna be using erase pro also with anabeta elite. How should I transition into pct? should i drop the aromasin and just run clomid?pct ?

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Why are u using aromasin in the first place... go into pct using clomid or nolva then start erase week 2... you are over thinking things...

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why are u using aromasin in the first place... go into pct using clomid or nolva then start erase week 2... you are over thinking things...
Thanks for the reply. I'm gyno prone and didn't want to take chances. I was going to use aromasin 2 weeks into pct then stop when I get on erase and use clomid of course instead of nolva. I've hear aromasin and clomid are good together because aromasin prevents the sides from clomid. Any thoughts?

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the reply. I'm gyno prone and didn't want to take chances. I was going to use aromasin 2 weeks into pct then stop when I get on erase and use clomid of course instead of nolva. I've hear aromasin and clomid are good together because aromasin prevents the sides from clomid. Any thoughts?
Ic.. I have never heard of Aromasin/Clomid being good together or one preventing sides from the other, but it may be true. Personally I would never risk using clomid simply because I am not welling to **** with my vision. Though, my personal recommendation is always Torem!

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow thanks guys I figured it out. That link was extremely helpful. Ima go with nolva and aromasin. Didn't know clomid was that harsh.
The guy in the link seemed to thing aromasin is the best Anti E available.