prohormones and the new guy

cbill72

cbill72

Awards
I am new to the prohormone game I am 40 just started back seriously working out 2 years ago not seriously trained since highschool decided to get back in shape train in japanese jiu jitsu and grappeling 4 days a week lift 3 to 4 days a week after 2 years starting to see some results but need a boost was thinking about prohormones halo350 and epi150 or tren550 does anyone have any opinions on these they are made by gentech labs as I can't take real thing due to job

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I am new to the prohormone game I am 40 just started back seriously working out 2 years ago not seriously trained since highschool decided to get back in shape train in japanese jiu jitsu and grappeling 4 days a week lift 3 to 4 days a week after 2 years starting to see some results but need a boost was thinking about prohormones halo350 and epi150 or tren550 does anyone have any opinions on these they are made by gentech labs as I can't take real thing due to job
Are you looking to bulk or cut?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cutting or bulking doesn't matter, you can use any thing there to bulk. Diet, calorie surplus or deficit while using any ph will decide if you cut or bulk with it. If its your first I wouldn't stack it, I would run epi with a calorie deficit to cut. Its gotten a lot for great reviews, I wouldn't mess with tren just yet

On a second thought look into lean cut by andro factory. Its all dhea compounds which are legal. The slimming effects are nice.

cbill72

cbill72

Awards
Thanks I'm trying to get rid of excess around belly and on the upper thigh weight now at 220 want to lean up and gain strenght to compete with the 20 year olds in grappling class

cbill72

cbill72

Awards
Can anyone tell me the differenv e between epi 150 by gentec labs and epi 2a3a by vital labe

steppinRazor

Awards
Can anyone tell me the differenv e between epi 150 by gentec labs and epi 2a3a by vital labe
What is the mg per cap? Cuz that's likely the only difference between them, if any. If I were to run epi I'd grab some epistrong or something along the likes, with 15mg per cap.

FWIW I'm running hdrol stacked with methyl sten and i feel like god..my vote goes to hdrol..6 week run 75-100mg

cbill72

cbill72

Awards
The epi150 is 15 mg and the epi2a3a is 20 mg was thinking pf going with epi150 and the halo350 but don't know what works best together as I've never used these supps before that's why I'm here

cbill72

cbill72

Awards
Understand they are not the fountian of youth but they will help with the strength and endurance when sparring and rolling like I said been doing this for 2 years with minimal reults looked into and going to get the liver support and the pct that is recommended just looking for that extra boost go make up for my bieng lazy for 20 years I know my fault now trying to get right

cbill72

cbill72

Awards
That's part of the reason I'm here looking for advice as every one on here are more exerienced than I am and I appreciate everyone's advice and opinions thank you

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
40, get on hrt.

Then run a cycle. No pct needed. And you'll have a test base.

Test plus w/e orals will be you best first cycle.

goat23

goat23

Awards
Do halo pls,this is the all round steroid good for everything and a first timer! 75mg ed split throughout.pct nolvadex daa and pct assist from cel.supps on cycle cycle ass by cel ,coq10 enzyme and fadogia agretsis pre load 2 weeks on cycle ass and your good to go.man that's it except for diet your good to go easy as! Oh nolva at 20/20/10/10 for halo
Lol your welcome

cbill72

cbill72

Awards
Thanks for advice gonna put it to good use also went to doc for trt but he said test levels not low enough tried to explain the training regimen to him but don't think he really understood as far as diet eating pretty clean was at 1500 cals but last 2 weeks bumped it up to 2500 to 2800 with approx 170 to 195 grams protein daily

cbill72

cbill72

Awards
Thebplan is to take them for 8weeks and see where I'm at and if I like the results ill be done mabey

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for advice gonna put it to good use also went to doc for trt but he said test levels not low enough tried to explain the training regimen to him but don't think he really understood as far as diet eating pretty clean was at 1500 cals but last 2 weeks bumped it up to 2500 to 2800 with approx 170 to 195 grams protein daily
Well, do some research on how to get on trt by planning accordingly for the blood work.
You can't just go in normal. And did you go to a hrt clinic, or a reg doc?

cbill72

cbill72

Awards
Went to a regular doctor as no hrt clinic in my area and also took otc test booster for 5weeks then off a week before test and test was 487 and was told not low enough explained that I wanted to be at high normal not low normal thyroid function was a little low at .9 and he also said not to worry the high end of thyroid scale was4.87 so that's whee I'm at

cbill72

cbill72

Awards
Went to a regular doctor as no hrt clinic in my area and also took otc test booster for 5weeks then off a week before test and test was 487 and was told not low enough explained that I wanted to be at high normal not low normal thyroid function was a little low at .9 and he also said not to worry the high end of thyroid scale was4.87 so that's whee I'm at

chris223

Awards
  • Established
As a guy who's younger than you with sub-300 test levels and who continues to make size and strength gains after nineteen years of training, I wouldn't consider 487 to be low-normal. That said, I'm sure you could find a clinic who would treat you if you looked a little harder. But if you've been training seriously for two years and haven't made improvements, as you claim, then your nutrition for sure sucks, and your training and recovery are probably lacking, too. If you've been trying to support three days of lifting and three days of rolling with 1500 calories, then it's no wonder you aren't getting stronger. I would revisit these areas before considering anabolics.

cbill72

cbill72

Awards
Have completely changed diet to add additional 1200 to 1500 calories and have visited the overtraining as somedays I lift in morning and go to class at night hopeing that the additional calories will help compensate for some of this hard to get regular training schedual with working12 hour shifts but making the best with what I've got and you are correct not enough calories previously so thats why no gains or losses in the abdominal region but trying to get diet adjusted right

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look in your local collage news paper. Town with a college has one.
You can also find hrt clinics online.
There are a specific set of protocols you can easily find online, outlining what steps you need to follow to get your test low.

If you don't want this, buy 3 bottles of forerunner labs alpha bulk to run with w/e compound you choose

cbill72

cbill72

Awards
Honestly my biggest problem is diet if I run the epi do I need to run my diet up to 3000 cal and 2 grams of protein per pound of body weight or maintain 2500 cal and 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight as am not wanting to bulk up as much as cut and pu t on lean muscle mass