First phcycle what would b a good ph to stack wit Halodrol

609dean

Awards
First ph cycle, halodrol...19nor...stack...hum m...

I'm lookin to start my first ever ph cycle. I'm reading into it nd c that Halodrol would b a great choice as a first cycle. I was think of jus taking halodrol for 6wks at 50mg-75mg or mabe stacking it wit something... Or i might jus do 19nor and only 19nor for 4-6wks...What did u guys chocie for ur first cycle nd how was it?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
stats?
experience?

609dean

Awards
5'9 188lb
no experience wit anabolics or ph
been lifting nd diet/watching what I eat exc. for at least 5 yrs

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
most will tell you to wait a few more years

classic27

Sup, I'm lookin to start my first ever ph cycle. I'm reading into it nd c that Halodrol would b a great choice as a first cycle. I was woundering what u guys would think b a good stacker for halodrol? Should I jus do the halodrol? I was think 6wks 50mg a wk of the halodrol...
Its your first cycle so why do you even want to stack? If you do stack then you won't know what did what. There is nothing wrong with one hormone cycles. I have been cycling for years and still enjoy doing cycles with only one hormone. Hdrol works and doesn't need anything else helping it work. Just do the hdrol at 50 mg, work hard, eat right, and enjoy your first cycle.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1 ph at a time to see what sides you get, pinpoint the sides easier.

Learn to spell :)

Research pct and on cycle support and a source before going ahead with anything.