SLR722

SLR722

Awards
I've been on a cycle of
Epi @40 now @45 been on for 11 days
Halo @75 been on for 11 days
1-Andro @880 been on for 11 days
Ornastine @30 been on for 11 days

and decided to add in P-Stane @420, exemestane @12.5,and a diuretic a few days ago. Ever since that I've been getting hives and skin is irritated I added these on day 8. I dropped the exemestane and diuretic today but the irritation and hives aren't gone. Now I'm thinking I could I be allergic to P-stane?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
are you sure its not acne

SLR722

SLR722

Awards
Red itchy bumps on the top of my hand, just started on foot, it's all mainly on the right side, and my ears are dry, red, and on fire like if they were sun burned. Could this be from high blood pressure, ever since I started this cycle my blood pressure went up

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Im no dermatologist but that sounds like a skin irritation... I have had irritating acne pop up while "on", mainly on my shoulders, it was mildly itchy and I took some B6 and it helped allot, but this sounds different

SLR722

SLR722

Awards
I think I'm drop the P-stane and see if it makes a difference, if not I'm drop the epi, if it doesn't go away I'll drop the halo, thne osta, then if still their I'll drop the 1-Andro and go to PCT

SLR722

SLR722

Awards
I think maybe I'm taking too much PHs for my first cycle so my body is trying to protect it self with histamines

SLR722

SLR722

Awards
could I have liver or kidney damage from all this in only 10 days? I'm only going 1-Andro 550, halo 75, osta 30 today.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
could I have liver or kidney damage from all this in only 10 days? I'm only going 1-Andro 550, halo 75, osta 30 today.
I mean you could but highly unlikely liver damage is overrated