Ordered some of the Celtic Tren

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
    Strength went through the roof! I definitely got tren-like sides from it at 105 (even bumped it up to 120 but didnt notice a huge difference). Felt like superman the whole time. It can definitely kill your libido, but not if you are using caber and stano. That is why I added the stano, it completely removed any lethargy and along with caber my sex drive actually increased. Felt way more aggressive in the gym, and I ended up losing 2% body fat while gaining 9lbs. I dropped from a 33" waist back down to a 32." The negative sides I experienced were increased sweating, higher core temperature, and night sweats. those sucked, but the pros easily outweighed the cons. I ran it as a recomp but will be running this next one as a bulker.

    I liked it enough to risk aggravating some pre-existing gyno i have (prob need surgery - don't feel like it cause its not really noticeable at this point) and it did aggravate it the first time, but like i said the caber and exemestane actually shrunk the pre-existing gyno i did have. I still have a little bit of gyno (no lactating), but I am still going to use tren again in my next cycle. SD/Tren/Stano was the best cycle i've ever ran.
    I meant to quote this post in my last post. My accident

  2. New Member
    TruthWalker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    35234
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    47.54%

    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Back to this.... were you talking about Stano as in the PH to supposed winny? Like P-stanz, or were you meaning Stano-drol?
    Stanodrol. LGI Stano200 was the brand I used last time, but next time around I am using Stanozane by Ironflex.
  3. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post

    Stanodrol. LGI Stano200 was the brand I used last time, but next time around I am using Stanozane by Ironflex.
    Gotcha
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,390
    Rep Power
    466001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    18.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post

    Stanodrol. LGI Stano200 was the brand I used last time, but next time around I am using Stanozane by Ironflex.
    stano is stano, it wont make much a differnce unless its dosed differently for convenience. if you wernt satisfied, try an epiandrosterone product like 5alphatest by frl
  5. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    So a question cannot be answered probably but I am still curious, is say you were pinning Tren at 500 per week, how much oral Tren converting product would it take to get same blood levels? The 500 mg is just for figuring. Really I'm looking for a ratio.
  6. Advanced Member
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    575
    Rep Power
    86784
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    66.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    So a question cannot be answered probably but I am still curious, is say you were pinning Tren at 500 per week, how much oral Tren converting product would it take to get same blood levels? The 500 mg is just for figuring. Really I'm looking for a ratio.
    I don't think people are getting pinned tren results from orals, and it seems most people don't do over 120mg a day of Trenavar(real pro tren, not old tren which was pro dien).
  7. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

    I don't think people are getting pinned tren results from orals, and it seems most people don't do over 120mg a day of Trenavar(real pro tren, not old tren which was pro dien).
    Yeah I was thinking this kind of myself but I've never taken either type Pro Tren. Has anyone arrived at a supposed conversion rate to Tren from Trenavar?
  8. Advanced Member
    chris223's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    597
    Rep Power
    64754
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    15.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

    Yeah I was thinking this kind of myself but I've never taken either type Pro Tren. Has anyone arrived at a supposed conversion rate to Tren from Trenavar?
    You were right when you said that this question probably can't be answered.
  9. New Member
    nostrum420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    75927
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    14.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post
    You were right when you said that this question probably can't be answered.
    This^ It's pretty much impossible to nail down an exact percentage. However it seems an effective dose is between 90 and 120mg ED
  10. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,390
    Rep Power
    466001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    18.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post

    This^ It's pretty much impossible to nail down an exact percentage. However it seems an effective dose is between 90 and 120mg ED
    isnt that the solo dose? what is the effective stack dose
  11. New Member
    nostrum420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    75927
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    14.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    isnt that the solo dose? what is the effective stack dose
    I've never really used a lower dose in a stack...
  12. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,390
    Rep Power
    466001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    18.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    im probly getting 2 tonight if its still on presale since i dont think the casino thing i mentioned earlier is happening. my intention is a hdrol stack, i guess ill be going 6-8 weeks at 90-120
  13. Advanced Member
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    575
    Rep Power
    86784
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    66.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    im probly getting 2 tonight if its still on presale since i dont think the casino thing i mentioned earlier is happening. my intention is a hdrol stack, i guess ill be going 6-8 weeks at 90-120
    Superdiol & trest 4-6 weeks come on do it!
  14. New Member
    nostrum420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    75927
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    14.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    Superdiol & trest 4-6 weeks come on do it!
    3-4 weeks of Superdiol until we see bloods IMO... as much trest as you want...
  15. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,390
    Rep Power
    466001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    18.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

    Superdiol & trest 4-6 weeks come on do it!
    not getting the super. i still have superdrol from pre ban
  16. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,935
    Rep Power
    234812
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    55.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    im probly getting 2 tonight if its still on presale since i dont think the casino thing i mentioned earlier is happening. my intention is a hdrol stack, i guess ill be going 6-8 weeks at 90-120
    Don't do halo, it's boring. Do tren/trest stack!!! Be my Guinea Pig!
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  17. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,390
    Rep Power
    466001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    18.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post

    Don't do halo, it's boring. Do tren/trest stack!!! Be my Guinea Pig!
    gf would cut my balls off if she caught me pinning. i gotta build her up to it by starting with orals for now. i plan to one day though

    she lives with me so theres no hiding
  18. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,766
    Rep Power
    2850133
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    86.58%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    i heard celtic tren is best used in conjunction with river dance..
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  19. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

    gf would cut my balls off if she caught me pinning. i gotta build her up to it by starting with orals for now. i plan to one day though

    she lives with me so theres no hiding
    He said Trest. Not test
  20. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,390
    Rep Power
    466001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    18.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    lol wups. idk anything about trest to send money on it
  21. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    lol wups. idk anything about trest to send money on it
    Yeah. It dies sound intriguing as a preworkout pump and aggression enhancer
  22. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,390
    Rep Power
    466001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    18.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

    Yeah. It dies sound intriguing as a preworkout pump and aggression enhancer
    thats what i was thinking. and i dont know the negative side effects. or how effective a 1hr half life really is. doesnt seem like something that interests me too much as of now. maybe in the future ill take interest as logs come out though
  23. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

    thats what i was thinking. and i dont know the negative side effects. or how effective a 1hr half life really is. doesnt seem like something that interests me too much as of now. maybe in the future ill take interest as logs come out though
    Just take 4 pills preworkout.. kidding
  24. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,935
    Rep Power
    234812
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    55.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Where are u getting a 1 hour half life. Trestrolne acetate the injectable, is generally run at 50mg a day. It's stronger than tren gives amazing results but e2 is hard to control. I was under the impression this was the oral form of trestrolone acetate. Am I wrong?
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  25. New Member
    nostrum420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    75927
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    14.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Where are u getting a 1 hour half life. Trestrolne acetate the injectable, is generally run at 50mg a day. It's stronger than tren gives amazing results but e2 is hard to control. I was under the impression this was the oral form of trestrolone acetate. Am I wrong?
    Trestobol is capped trestolone acetate. Trestolone does have a short half life however IM injections have an intrinsic time release quality and a steroid doesn't necessarily need to be active in the bloodstream 24/7 to exert it's effects so once daily IM injections are OK. Oral trestolone (Trestobol) should be dosed in similar manner to IBE Ment either in several split doses if used solo, or in a stack with a longer acting compound either as a PWO or dosed throughout the day.
  26. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,935
    Rep Power
    234812
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    55.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post

    Trestobol is capped trestolone acetate. Trestolone does have a short half life however IM injections have an intrinsic time release quality and a steroid doesn't necessarily need to be active in the bloodstream 24/7 to exert it's effects so once daily IM injections are OK. Oral trestolone (Trestobol) should be dosed in similar manner to IBE Ment either in several split doses if used solo, or in a stack with a longer acting compound either as a PWO or dosed throughout the day.
    Oh I see. So if ur doing 50mg then 1 cap every 4 hours.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  27. New Member
    nostrum420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    75927
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    14.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Oh I see. So if ur doing 50mg then 1 cap every 4 hours.
    That should work
  28. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post

    Trestobol is capped trestolone acetate. Trestolone does have a short half life however IM injections have an intrinsic time release quality and a steroid doesn't necessarily need to be active in the bloodstream 24/7 to exert it's effects so once daily IM injections are OK. Oral trestolone (Trestobol) should be dosed in similar manner to IBE Ment either in several split doses if used solo, or in a stack with a longer acting compound either as a PWO or dosed throughout the day.
    Stop talking about Trest. You're tempting me to blow more $$ :-)
  29. Advanced Member
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    575
    Rep Power
    86784
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    66.37%

    You think 50mg of trest pwo would be to much?
  30. New Member
    nostrum420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    75927
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    14.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    You think 50mg of trest pwo would be to much?
    That's pretty subjective; I can't really give a definitive answer...
  31. Elite Member
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,185
    Rep Power
    4521275
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    87.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    You should be ready to adjust your dosing on the fly anyway; lot of guys on PHF seem to say that Mentabolan was great at 20mg preworkout. Others liked 25 or 30 and only a couple needed 40mg for a good bang. And Trestobol is actual Ment, not the ph, so most prob would find 50mg to be overkill. With the Mentabolan, most said the higher numbers didn't do much more than increase body temp, but aggression/strength didn't keep climbing with dose for them.

    Start at 20mg pre and find out for yourself
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  32. New Member
    nostrum420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    75927
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    14.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    You should be ready to adjust your dosing on the fly anyway; lot of guys on PHF seem to say that Mentabolan was great at 20mg preworkout. Others liked 25 or 30 and only a couple needed 40mg for a good bang. And Trestobol is actual Ment, not the ph, so most prob would find 50mg to be overkill. With the Mentabolan, most said the higher numbers didn't do much more than increase body temp, but aggression/strength didn't keep climbing with dose for them.

    Start at 20mg pre and find out for yourself
    Yeah this^ sounds good
  33. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Guess what I put wrong zipcode on my shipping address from PHF. I'm living in California now instead of Michigan and absentmindedly I did it. So another delay.
  34. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,390
    Rep Power
    466001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    18.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    lol that sucks. my 2 celtitrens come in tomorow and i "preordered" them sunday. tell me why the order price is the same as the preorder price. are they trying to blow the whole stock before marking them up?
  35. New Member
    TruthWalker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    35234
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    47.54%

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    stano is stano, it wont make much a differnce unless its dosed differently for convenience. if you wernt satisfied, try an epiandrosterone product like 5alphatest by frl
    Agreed - I am using the Stanozane cause it is the only brand of stano that I could find haha. I was more than happy with LGI's stano.
  36. New Member
    nostrum420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    75927
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    14.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Guess what I put wrong zipcode on my shipping address from PHF. I'm living in California now instead of Michigan and absentmindedly I did it. So another delay.
    That's rough. Have you talked to customer service? It is heading to the right place now right?
  37. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post

    That's rough. Have you talked to customer service? It is heading to the right place now right?
    Yeah sure did and have new tracking numbers!
  38. New Member
    Bodock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    42678
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    22.38%

    I may have to try some Trestobol in place of Stano for my next run
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
  39. New Member
    nostrum420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    75927
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    14.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodock View Post
    I may have to try some Trestobol in place of Stano for my next run
    If you do please post a review. We're still looking for more user feedback on some of the newer compounds.
  40. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

    Yeah sure did and have new tracking numbers!
    Shucks. I may have spoke too soon. I gave them new shipping info before the second bottle shipped but it still headed to Michigan so I'm not sure what I'm to do.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what are some of the better tren products out there?
    By denali7432 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 07:25 PM
  2. Replies: 398
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 09:10 AM
  3. Some of the best exercises you never do
    By exnihilo in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-01-2006, 10:36 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 03:22 AM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 02:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in