My first test cycle

pump35

Awards
Im going to start a test E cycle here in a few months and want to get everything in check before hand. I would really appreciate some help from the vets around here. I plan on taking a 500mg 12 week cycle of test e 2x250mg ew. I will be taking all the cycle support through out and i plan on taking a low dose of forma stanzol throughout the cycle, i also plan on taking ralox at probably 120mg, I have gyno from puberty and have been reading some great stuff about this stuff so i figure why not. Week 14 i plan on starting clomid at 150mg then tapering the dosage down over a 4 week period i will also probably continue ralox throughout pct but discontinue forma once pct begins. I also want to kick start the cycle with something, maybe epistane? I have takin epistane before and loved it. My only contemplation is whether or not to use hcg? How does this cycle look? I really appreciate the help!

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Hcg is your choice. It's not totally necessary, but it makes pct a breeze.

amiller745

Awards
If its your first test cycle don't kick start just run the test. Also, I don't think you need the ralox at all. HCG is very useful but even then not really needed.

joeblow1

Awards
I disagree. Hcg is a very useful tool and should always be used. You can absolutely cycle without it, but why not? It speeds recovery and its dirt cheap.

pump35

Awards
If I am too use the hcg how do you recommend I dose it? And if I am to kick start it what does everyone recommend I use?

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
If I am too use the hcg how do you recommend I dose it? And if I am to kick start it what does everyone recommend I use?
Curious about this as well. I was thinking of doing 500mg with each pin, stretching weeks 4-14. My cycle design is the same as yours, expect for the supports

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
There's a couple different ways people run hcg. The big one being a steady dose of 250-500 iu weekly, or a few big doses of it the last couple weeks, dropping it 10 days before pct starts.

pump35

Awards
Awesome thanks for the help! I'm thinking about kick starting with turanabol instead of epistane how does that sound?