LGI - Alpha20

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
Anyone seen this stuff coming out pretty soon? On presale right now.

Chemical name:

Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone

I believe this is M1A, correct? Anyone know how well this stuff works? It's supposed to convert to M-1-T, right?

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
google alpha one, same thing. never used it but pre ordered a few. gonna use as kick start for a cycle soon

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Read it's pretty wet with gains up to 15lbs. Should be a good bulker. I migh buy a bottle or two just to have stashed

Also waiting for jbry lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's their alpha one clone. this is a big boy compound, great replacement for superdrol. I'll probably be getting some bottles myself.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
it's their alpha one clone. this is a big boy compound, great replacement for superdrol. I'll probably be getting some bottles myself.
Get em while they're 20 bucks... Got 1 myself (for now)

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
Sounds like a great kick starter from what I'm reading about alpha 1. Just finished a sdrol cycle 5 weeks ago, so it'll be a while before I cycle again, but I was gonna go with test e, 500mg/wk for 10 weeks, and use sdrol to kick start, maybe replace it with this. Sounds fun.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Sounds like a great kick starter from what I'm reading about alpha 1. Just finished a sdrol cycle 5 weeks ago, so it'll be a while before I cycle again, but I was gonna go with test e, 500mg/wk for 10 weeks, and use sdrol to kick start, maybe replace it with this. Sounds fun.
You'll def blow up with alpha as a kick start! Sounds awesome

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
Wouldn't taking and AI with it prevent conversion? For a "drier" run?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Anyone seen this stuff coming out pretty soon? On presale right now.

Chemical name:

Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone

I believe this is M1A, correct? Anyone know how well this stuff works? It's supposed to convert to M-1-T, right?
Alpha 1 only coverts a small amount to M1T, but it's already active. So it does its own thing.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
im thinkin of grabbin 2 of these myself. but i know i wont be playing with them for probly 1-3 years since i still have sd to go through. should i do this and hoard them, or wait out the impulse?

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
im thinkin of grabbin 2 of these myself. but i know i wont be playing with them for probly 1-3 years since i still have sd to go through. should i do this and hoard them, or wait out the impulse?
Hoard a few bottles. They're fairly cheap as of right now

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought two and sold one for 40 shhhhhh I got mine free

gymguy21

Awards
Read it's pretty wet with gains up to 15lbs. Should be a good bulker. I migh buy a bottle or two just to have stashed

Also waiting for jbry lol
Beings that alpha one is wet would you guys recommend an AI on cycle?

gymguy21

Awards
Anyone have experience with alpha one? What did you run for an AI on cycle?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Anyone have experience with alpha one? What did you run for an AI on cycle?
jbry said youdont need one in this thread. older threads back when alpha one was released by cel, the reps were saying 100mg formestane and keep using it till 2 weeks into pct

gymguy21

Awards
jbry said youdont need one in this thread. older threads back when alpha one was released by cel, the reps were saying 100mg formestane and keep using it till 2 weeks into pct
I gotcha but then running it 2 weeks into pct isn't that when you should normally start your AI in pct? What would the protocol be for your AI in pct be then?

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
I gotcha but then running it 2 weeks into pct isn't that when you should normally start your AI in pct? What would the protocol be for your AI in pct be then?
The AI normally started 2 weeks into PCT is used to prevent estrogen rebound. With this compound that shouldn't be a problem since it aromatizes and estrogen(s) are present the whole time. That's my logic speaking again, if I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
idk dude. im not a pro at alpha one, im just going by what ive read so far. i suppose you could switch to a non steroidal ai like erase at that point, or maybe even come off completely and let your estrogen recover since the formestane would be crushing it since the start of the cycle

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jbry is a cel rep.

alpha one is methyl 1-androstenediol.

1-androstenediol is a 5alpha reduced hormone, even if it was a dione, aromatization would be impossible.

1-testosterone is 5a reduced boldenone, the same way dht is 5a reduced testosterone.

dht and 1-test are unable to aromatize.

water retention is caused via other means, and using an aromatase inhibitor will only help keep estrogen down, but most likely will do nothing for the compound causing water retention and lethargy.

it also will have no effect on any of the compound possibly converting into methyl 1-testosterone.

methyl-1-androstenediol is able to bind and interact with the androgen receptor without needing to convert, and this is most likely where a majority of effects come from.

using an ai on cycle is as useful as using an ai on any other compound that does not aromatize into estrogen.

it can be helpful, If I were to use formestane to keep estrogen under control, I'd use 100mg e/o/d, or as needed.

but in reality, I wouldn't use an ai for m1androstenediol, superdrol, hdrol, dymethazine, pheraplex, epistane, methyl sten, etc, I would save it to use starting weeks 2 or 3 of pct.

but if I was using a nor androgen, that'd be a different story.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The AI normally started 2 weeks into PCT is used to prevent estrogen rebound. With this compound that shouldn't be a problem since it aromatizes and estrogen(s) are present the whole time. That's my logic speaking again, if I'm wrong, someone please correct me.
this compound does not aromatize. diol's are incapable of aromatization, as well as 5a reduced androgens.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beings that alpha one is wet would you guys recommend an AI on cycle?
the compound is wet but comes from other actions, not aromatization.

People familiar with the use of anabolic steroids know that water retention and hypertension (high blood pressure) are potential side effects. This is due to the fact that all androgenic hormones have the capacity to cause some sodium retention (and hence water retention) through direct action via androgen receptors in the kidneys. Furthermore, anabolic steroids that are estrogenic or can convert to estrogens can cause even more sodium retention via additional interaction with renal (kidney) estrogen receptors. So it’s often thought that an anabolic steroids propensity for water retention is related to its potency both as an androgen and as an estrogen (manifested via aromatization to estrogenic metabolites).
Confusion has often arisen however when people have noticed that some steroids – which traditional thinking tells us should not result in extraordinary water retention – end up doing just that. Steroids that should not aromatize to estrogens such as oxymetholone (anadrol) and methyl-1-testosterone {Alpha one is Methyl 1-androstenediol) are known to result in extreme water retention in some individuals. A recent paper* suggests a heretofore unmentioned explanation for this.
There is an enzyme that is localized primarily in the kidneys whose function is to protect the kidneys from circulating cortisol. The kidneys have receptors called mineralcorticoid receptors (MR’s) which are meant to bind to specific adrenal hormones (called mineralcorticoids) in the body such as aldosterone. The result of this binding is a signal to increase sodium and water retention in the body, while stimulating the excretion of potassium. This is an important mechanism to maintain fluid and electrolyte balance in the body.
A problem exists though in that cortisol can also bind activate these receptors. Cortisol is a widely circulating hormone and serves a multitude of functions throughout the body. However its intended biological functions do not include mineralcorticoid action in the kidneys, so to prevent this from happening the kidneys are rich in the enzyme 11b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase 2 (11b-HSD2). This enzyme deactivates cortisol by converting it into cortisone before it can bind to the renal MRs.
Certain substances can block 11b-HSD2, and that can lead to problems. One example is a constituent of black licorice known as glycyrrhetinic acid. This enzyme inhibition potential is precisely why people that consume a lot of black licorice are known to retain water and experience high blood pressure and electrolyte disturbances. Interestingly, legend has it that Genghis Khan had his armies ingest licorice while on the march to prevent thirst and dehydration. Of course Genghis Khan had no idea that 11b-HSD2 inhibition was responsible for these effects, and today many have been similarly unaware that this property might be responsible for some of the salt/water effects of anabolic steroids.
The study I referred to earlier found that many anabolic steroids indeed do share the ability to block this enzyme, and some of them are as powerful as glycyrrhetinic acid. Fluoxymesterone (halotestin) in particular was shown to be about as potent as glycyrrhetinic acid in this regard. This makes sense, since fluoxymesterone shares the same 11b-OH group as cortisol and can be oxidatively metabolized by 11b-HSD2 in an analogous manner.

The fact that fluoxymesterone serves as a substrate for 11b-HSD2 in this manner makes it a competitive inhibitor of the enzyme. Other anabolic steroids were also found to be potent inhibitors of the enzyme as well, although the mechanisms for these are not clear as they do not share the 11b-OH group.
In addition to fluoxymesterone other 11b-HSD2 inhibitor steroids of interest are oxymetholone (anadrol), oxymesterone, and testosterone. The question arises as to how relevant this enzyme inhibiton is in the real world. Fluoxymesterone is generally not associated excess water retention, but then again doses used are relatively low (20mg or less per day). In contrast, oxymetholone is well associated with excess water retention and the doses used of that are often high (50-150mg per day). So this may be a dose related phenomenon. Another question that I have is what sort of inhibition might methyl-1-testosterone have, since it seems to be the worst water retaining and hypertensive steroid ever made. Few have had decent explanations for this and perhaps 11b-HSD2 inhibition is a culprit (the study did not test this steroid).
A final point of interest to mention here is the intriguing fact that 11-ketofluoxymesterone (the metabolite formed in the kidneys as mentioned previously) is actually a stronger anabolic steroid than fluoxymesterone according to animal tests. I find that interesting because one would also expect it to generally lack the troublesome enzyme inhibition that can lead to mineralcorticoid related disturbances. Maybe if the inventors of fluoxymesterone had decided to just simply oxidize the 11b-OH group they would have ended up with a more healthy and effective steroid to sell.
*http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22273746

gymguy21

Awards
Jbry thanks for the info. Looks like I might grab a few

datnewnew

Awards
Would this be good for a stand alone cycle? Ran Hdrol for my first but looking to run something different for a full bulk.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Anyone see this new prohormone called triumphalis by iron legion? I need to get that book anabolic 10th edition and underground anabolic ffs

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I've seen it, and I don't think it's going to be anything special

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
A bottle would be enough for a cycle right? 40mg ed for 30days sounds right

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
A bottle would be enough for a cycle right? 40mg ed for 30days sounds right
40mg is the usual dosage tho I have seen some logs with users going up to 60mg.

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
LGI just posted the label for their new cycle support. Looks f'n amazing. Anybody catch this?

gymguy21

Awards
Nevermind found it. Looks like a really great profile

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
can you post a link? id like to have a look at this stuff

gymguy21

Awards
I don't think they allow even a link to another site besides nutraplanet

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Need to check that out. Any idea when it's coming out? Damn LGI is making major moves

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I heard its still a few weeks out but the pct supp comes out this week I hear
Niceee. Very nice. Major moves, means they making money