LGI - Alpha20

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Could Alpha one be used in ultra short cycles (like one week) or for pulse style use?

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
If the gains are wet,is there a bigger chance of losing gains during pct and after cycle? or would a good PCT stack prevent this?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Could Alpha one be used in ultra short cycles (like one week) or for pulse style use?
when cel aha one was released, everyone was doong 3 week cycles with full pct's. this **** isnt a joke lol, id call it superdrol's replacement.

usually something like 40/40/60 or 40/60/60

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I can't wait to see the presale price. Seems like I stole the Alpha 20 at that price
Word up. It was an awesome pre sale.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when cel aha one was released, everyone was doong 3 week cycles with full pct's. this **** isnt a joke lol, id call it superdrol's replacement.

I agree here. But it can be ran 40/40/40/40. Definitely not longer than 4 weeks.

gymguy21

Awards

How much were people gaining on CEL Alpha One? And did they keep it after pct?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
15-20lbs how much they kept afterwards idk. But this is a compound u can compare to SD so basically you can probably keep a good 10lbs from a 15-20 lbs gain. It all depends how the person goes about on pct.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
yea it was around 15bs in 3 weeks. but its a bloater so i have no idea how much was kept. id guess somewhere in the 8-10 range stayed

gymguy21

Awards
15-20lbs how much they kept afterwards idk. But this is a compound u can compare to SD so basically you can probably keep a good 10lbs from a 15-20 lbs gain. It all depends how the person goes about on pct.
Sounds like some good gains for sure. And I would assume strength is through the roof with this as well

gymguy21

Awards
yea it was around 15bs in 3 weeks. but its a bloater so i have no idea how much was kept. id guess somewhere in the 8-10 range stayed
This would probably stack well with a less harsh compound to finish with

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
You guys thinking about stacking this with 4-ad or dht?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
You guys thinking about stacking this with 4-ad or dht?
i have 5apha comin in intended for sd but ill probly end up doing this one first some time towards the end of the year or begining of next year. if it gets bad, ill use it. im planing to test the water first though and see ow i react without a base help

i might go with formestane too to keep the bloat down. not too sure on that yet. jbryand might of cleared it up and made me not want to lol

ITW

ITW

Awards
i have 5apha comin in intended for sd but ill probly end up doing this one first some time towards the end of the year or begining of next year. if it gets bad, ill use it. im planing to test the water first though and see ow i react without a base help

i might go with formestane too to keep the bloat down. not too sure on that yet. jbryand might of cleared it up and made me not want to lol
The formestane is unneeded because the bloat is not due to aromatization but rather glycogen stores being flooded in the muscle. Correct me if I'm wrong

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Your right, but u can use forma at a high dosage for its anabolic ability a.

gymguy21

Awards

I've been seeing more about 5 alpha I might need to try this out for a later run

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'm think about running it with 6 weeks of mentabol and test.

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
Im thinking of doing a Alpha20/4-ad/5-alpha stack for a winter bulk. If I end up pinning with my buddy than ill use alpha20 to kickstart a 10 week test cyp cycle

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Im thinking of doing a Alpha20/4-ad/5-alpha stack for a winter bulk. If I end up pinning with my buddy than ill use alpha20 to kickstart a 10 week test cyp cycle
If ur thjng u'll pin, u might as well start. Doesn't get much better. Run the test cyp for 12 weeks its more fun

gymguy21

Awards
If ur thjng u'll pin, u might as well start. Doesn't get much better. Run the test cyp for 12 weeks its more fun
Wish I could dive into Test but its not in the cards so I'll have to stick with oral cycles

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Would it be crazy to add this to the first 3 or 4 weeks of a trenazone cycle?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know some people ran SD for 6 weeks at 10/10/10/10/10/10 (or something similar).

Anyone got the huevos to run this for 6 weeks?

SPS

Awards
  • Established
I know some people ran SD for 6 weeks at 10/10/10/10/10/10 (or something similar).

Anyone got the huevos to run this for 6 weeks?
Would you run it at 20 the entire time? I ran sd for 6 weeks at 10 mg a day and loved it, not the most gains ever but solid gains and I felt like a million bucks the entire time.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you run it at 20 the entire time? I ran sd for 6 weeks at 10 mg a day and loved it, not the most gains ever but solid gains and I felt like a million bucks the entire time.
That was my thought.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
The price seems too low considering that I've heard that the raws are VERY expensive to create.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
The price seems too low considering that I've heard that the raws are VERY expensive to create.
Yea but its an intro sale plus these guys bought in lots of bulk which definitely decreases the price. The point of an opening sale is to get attention from their consumers. Doesn't mean its weak.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
and its lgi. lgi is one of the most legit companies, theyve been around too long to fuk around and risk their reputation

gymguy21

Awards
Yea but its an intro sale plus these guys bought in lots of bulk which definitely decreases the price. The point of an opening sale is to get attention from their consumers. Doesn't mean its weak.
Yeah great intro price for alpha

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any logs or reviews of this lgi version ?

SPS

Awards
  • Established
I am starting a run of it Tuesday, I will post a review when done, I am stoked.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if I see people noticing results in the first week from 40-60mg, that'll mean it has steroids in the steroids, and i'll def pick up a bottle.

I fckd around with stano and pmag instead of grabbing dplex and alpha one when I was able to get my cel ph's for frizzle.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if I see people noticing results in the first week from 40-60mg, that'll mean it has steroids in the steroids, and i'll def pick up a bottle.

I fckd around with stano and pmag instead of grabbing dplex and alpha one when I was able to get my cel ph's for frizzle.
man imagine if cel ph's was still around

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Why did they ever get out of the ph game?
They are still around if you want to buy Ines dated to expire in 2012. I've done it. They still work. Reeeaaaally well too. The Estane for instance

gymguy21

Awards
They are still around if you want to buy Ines dated to expire in 2012. I've done it. They still work. Reeeaaaally well too. The Estane for instance
Yeah I remember seeing them still on a certain site for a while and then the next time I checked the site removed all their strong ph's

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
CEL is my favorite brand. I too wish they were still alive

gymguy21

Awards
CEL is my favorite brand. I too wish they were still alive
Yeah I have been sticking with lgi stuff here lately as far as ph's go. In know there are other reputable brands out there as well

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lgi is top notch right now