LGI - Alpha20

SPS

Awards
  • Established
I am on my second week of alpha 20 and I must say its awesome. I was afraid it was going to make me bloated so I kept my carbs on the lower end, around 200-250 g a day. And I actually can't believe how much it shredded me up the first week, serious recomp effect. Its only been a week and a couple days but I am looking swole, leaner, and strength is up. This sh*t is g2g. As for sides I have definately been hit with lethargy and high bp, but really no worse then what 30mg of sd does to me. I am considering bumping it up to 60 mg for the last couple weeks. I was concerned about how harsh it would be but overall I feel very good, better than I have on sd before.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What was ur dosing?

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
I am on my second week of alpha 20 and I must say its awesome. I was afraid it was going to make me bloated so I kept my carbs on the lower end, around 200-250 g a day. And I actually can't believe how much it shredded me up the first week, serious recomp effect. Its only been a week and a couple days but I am looking swole, leaner, and strength is up. This sh*t is g2g. As for sides I have definately been hit with lethargy and high bp, but really no worse then what 30mg of sd does to me. I am considering bumping it up to 60 mg for the last couple weeks. I was concerned about how harsh it would be but overall I feel very good, better than I have on sd before.
Would you say,for you, that its a possible SD replacement? Just wondering cause I bought a few bottles of this on presale! :D

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be giving this a go in the winter