LGI - Alpha20

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

yea it was around 15bs in 3 weeks. but its a bloater so i have no idea how much was kept. id guess somewhere in the 8-10 range stayed
    This would probably stack well with a less harsh compound to finish with

2. You guys thinking about stacking this with 4-ad or dht?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by da_tank55 View Post
    You guys thinking about stacking this with 4-ad or dht?
    i have 5apha comin in intended for sd but ill probly end up doing this one first some time towards the end of the year or begining of next year. if it gets bad, ill use it. im planing to test the water first though and see ow i react without a base help

i might go with formestane too to keep the bloat down. not too sure on that yet. jbryand might of cleared it up and made me not want to lol

4. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

i have 5apha comin in intended for sd but ill probly end up doing this one first some time towards the end of the year or begining of next year. if it gets bad, ill use it. im planing to test the water first though and see ow i react without a base help

i might go with formestane too to keep the bloat down. not too sure on that yet. jbryand might of cleared it up and made me not want to lol
    The formestane is unneeded because the bloat is not due to aromatization but rather glycogen stores being flooded in the muscle. Correct me if I'm wrong

5. Your right, but u can use forma at a high dosage for its anabolic ability a.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by da_tank55 View Post
    You guys thinking about stacking this with 4-ad or dht?
    I was planning on stacking with stano and see how that works out

7. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

I've been seeing more about 5 alpha I might need to try this out for a later run

8. I'm think about running it with 6 weeks of mentabol and test.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

9. Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post

I've been seeing more about 5 alpha I might need to try this out for a later run
    I like the reviews on 5-alpha too. Thinking about going with this over stano.

10. Im thinking of doing a Alpha20/4-ad/5-alpha stack for a winter bulk. If I end up pinning with my buddy than ill use alpha20 to kickstart a 10 week test cyp cycle

11. Quote Originally Posted by da_tank55 View Post
    Im thinking of doing a Alpha20/4-ad/5-alpha stack for a winter bulk. If I end up pinning with my buddy than ill use alpha20 to kickstart a 10 week test cyp cycle
    If ur thjng u'll pin, u might as well start. Doesn't get much better. Run the test cyp for 12 weeks its more fun
    Christopher

12. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post

If ur thjng u'll pin, u might as well start. Doesn't get much better. Run the test cyp for 12 weeks its more fun
    Wish I could dive into Test but its not in the cards so I'll have to stick with oral cycles

13. Would it be crazy to add this to the first 3 or 4 weeks of a trenazone cycle?

14. Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post
    Would it be crazy to add this to the first 3 or 4 weeks of a trenazone cycle?
    Crazy? No

15. I know some people ran SD for 6 weeks at 10/10/10/10/10/10 (or something similar).

Anyone got the huevos to run this for 6 weeks?

16. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I know some people ran SD for 6 weeks at 10/10/10/10/10/10 (or something similar).

Anyone got the huevos to run this for 6 weeks?
    Would you run it at 20 the entire time? I ran sd for 6 weeks at 10 mg a day and loved it, not the most gains ever but solid gains and I felt like a million bucks the entire time.

17. Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post

Would you run it at 20 the entire time? I ran sd for 6 weeks at 10 mg a day and loved it, not the most gains ever but solid gains and I felt like a million bucks the entire time.
    That was my thought.

18. The price seems too low considering that I've heard that the raws are VERY expensive to create.

19. Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    The price seems too low considering that I've heard that the raws are VERY expensive to create.
    Yea but its an intro sale plus these guys bought in lots of bulk which definitely decreases the price. The point of an opening sale is to get attention from their consumers. Doesn't mean its weak.

20. Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    The price seems too low considering that I've heard that the raws are VERY expensive to create.
    and its lgi. lgi is one of the most legit companies, theyve been around too long to fuk around and risk their reputation

21. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

Yea but its an intro sale plus these guys bought in lots of bulk which definitely decreases the price. The point of an opening sale is to get attention from their consumers. Doesn't mean its weak.
    Yeah great intro price for alpha

22. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

and its lgi. lgi is one of the most legit companies, theyve been around too long to fuk around and risk their reputation
    Lgi is a legit company from everything I've seen about them.

23. any logs or reviews of this lgi version ?
    S.n.S team member

24. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    any logs or reviews of this lgi version ?
    My boy is running it now. He's on his first week. I'll get an update soon
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

25. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    sounds good and dosages please
    S.n.S team member

26. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

Yeah man in for updates for sure.

27. I am starting a run of it Tuesday, I will post a review when done, I am stoked.

28. Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post
    I am starting a run of it Tuesday, I will post a review when done, I am stoked.
    I'm definitely in to follow ur log man

29. if I see people noticing results in the first week from 40-60mg, that'll mean it has steroids in the steroids, and i'll def pick up a bottle.

I fckd around with stano and pmag instead of grabbing dplex and alpha one when I was able to get my cel ph's for frizzle.

30. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    if I see people noticing results in the first week from 40-60mg, that'll mean it has steroids in the steroids, and i'll def pick up a bottle.

I fckd around with stano and pmag instead of grabbing dplex and alpha one when I was able to get my cel ph's for frizzle.
    man imagine if cel ph's was still around
    S.n.S team member
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LGI SD-10 For Sale
    By Bmlax in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 01:18 PM
  2. LGI Halo-25
    By Collateral in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 07:45 PM