LGI - Alpha20

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    sweet home
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    760986

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinggrommet View Post
    LGI just posted the label for their new cycle support. Looks f'n amazing. Anybody catch this?
    Yeah, sam-e &tudca and trying to keep @$30 for 120 caps@4/day

  2. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41943

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinggrommet View Post
    LGI just posted the label for their new cycle support. Looks f'n amazing. Anybody catch this?
    Where they posting this at? Fbook?
  3. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41943

    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

    Yeah, sam-e &tudca and trying to keep @$30 for 120 caps@4/day
    Yeah this will be a great support cycle for sure
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41943

    Nevermind found it. Looks like a really great profile
  5. Registered User
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    2,374
    Rep Power
    465989

    can you post a link? id like to have a look at this stuff
  6. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41943

    I don't think they allow even a link to another site besides nutraplanet
  7. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,922
    Rep Power
    1126921

    Need to check that out. Any idea when it's coming out? Damn LGI is making major moves
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  8. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41943

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Need to check that out. Any idea when it's coming out? Damn LGI is making major moves
    I heard its still a few weeks out but the pct supp comes out this week I hear
  9. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,922
    Rep Power
    1126921

    Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post

    I heard its still a few weeks out but the pct supp comes out this week I hear
    Niceee. Very nice. Major moves, means they making money
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  10. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41943

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    Niceee. Very nice. Major moves, means they making money
    Yeah I can't wait to see the presale price. Seems like I stole the Alpha 20 at that price
  11. Registered User
    rayjay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    350
    Rep Power
    1385

    Could Alpha one be used in ultra short cycles (like one week) or for pulse style use?
  12. Registered User
    insanity00123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    106

    If the gains are wet,is there a bigger chance of losing gains during pct and after cycle? or would a good PCT stack prevent this?
  13. Registered User
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    2,374
    Rep Power
    465989

    Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post
    Could Alpha one be used in ultra short cycles (like one week) or for pulse style use?
    when cel aha one was released, everyone was doong 3 week cycles with full pct's. this **** isnt a joke lol, id call it superdrol's replacement.

    usually something like 40/40/60 or 40/60/60
  14. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,922
    Rep Power
    1126921

    Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post

    Yeah I can't wait to see the presale price. Seems like I stole the Alpha 20 at that price
    Word up. It was an awesome pre sale.
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  15. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,922
    Rep Power
    1126921

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

    when cel aha one was released, everyone was doong 3 week cycles with full pct's. this **** isnt a joke lol, id call it superdrol's replacement.

    usually something like 40/40/60 or 40/60/60
    I agree here. But it can be ran 40/40/40/40. Definitely not longer than 4 weeks.
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  16. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41943

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

    when cel aha one was released, everyone was doong 3 week cycles with full pct's. this **** isnt a joke lol, id call it superdrol's replacement.

    usually something like 40/40/60 or 40/60/60
    How much were people gaining on CEL Alpha One? And did they keep it after pct?
  17. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41943

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    Word up. It was an awesome pre sale.
    Yeah I couldn't pass up that price
  18. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,922
    Rep Power
    1126921

    Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post

    How much were people gaining on CEL Alpha One? And did they keep it after pct?
    15-20lbs how much they kept afterwards idk. But this is a compound u can compare to SD so basically you can probably keep a good 10lbs from a 15-20 lbs gain. It all depends how the person goes about on pct.
    Expect problems and eat them for breakfast like a CHAMP!http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253163-halfhuman-takes-mdx.html#post4571200
  19. Registered User
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    2,374
    Rep Power
    465989

    Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post

    How much were people gaining on CEL Alpha One? And did they keep it after pct?
    yea it was around 15bs in 3 weeks. but its a bloater so i have no idea how much was kept. id guess somewhere in the 8-10 range stayed
  20. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41943

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    15-20lbs how much they kept afterwards idk. But this is a compound u can compare to SD so basically you can probably keep a good 10lbs from a 15-20 lbs gain. It all depends how the person goes about on pct.
    Sounds like some good gains for sure. And I would assume strength is through the roof with this as well
  21. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41943

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

    yea it was around 15bs in 3 weeks. but its a bloater so i have no idea how much was kept. id guess somewhere in the 8-10 range stayed
    This would probably stack well with a less harsh compound to finish with
  22. Registered User
    da_tank55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    132

    You guys thinking about stacking this with 4-ad or dht?
  23. Registered User
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    2,374
    Rep Power
    465989

    Quote Originally Posted by da_tank55 View Post
    You guys thinking about stacking this with 4-ad or dht?
    i have 5apha comin in intended for sd but ill probly end up doing this one first some time towards the end of the year or begining of next year. if it gets bad, ill use it. im planing to test the water first though and see ow i react without a base help

    i might go with formestane too to keep the bloat down. not too sure on that yet. jbryand might of cleared it up and made me not want to lol
  24. ITW
    ITW is offline
    Registered User
    ITW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    437
    Rep Power
    12511

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

    i have 5apha comin in intended for sd but ill probly end up doing this one first some time towards the end of the year or begining of next year. if it gets bad, ill use it. im planing to test the water first though and see ow i react without a base help

    i might go with formestane too to keep the bloat down. not too sure on that yet. jbryand might of cleared it up and made me not want to lol
    The formestane is unneeded because the bloat is not due to aromatization but rather glycogen stores being flooded in the muscle. Correct me if I'm wrong
  25. Registered User
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234809

    Your right, but u can use forma at a high dosage for its anabolic ability a.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  26. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41943

    Quote Originally Posted by da_tank55 View Post
    You guys thinking about stacking this with 4-ad or dht?
    I was planning on stacking with stano and see how that works out
  27. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41943

    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

    i have 5apha comin in intended for sd but ill probly end up doing this one first some time towards the end of the year or begining of next year. if it gets bad, ill use it. im planing to test the water first though and see ow i react without a base help

    i might go with formestane too to keep the bloat down. not too sure on that yet. jbryand might of cleared it up and made me not want to lol
    I've been seeing more about 5 alpha I might need to try this out for a later run
  28. Registered User
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234809

    I'm think about running it with 6 weeks of mentabol and test.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  29. Registered User
    da_tank55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    132

    Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post

    I've been seeing more about 5 alpha I might need to try this out for a later run
    I like the reviews on 5-alpha too. Thinking about going with this over stano.
  30. Registered User
    da_tank55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    132

    Im thinking of doing a Alpha20/4-ad/5-alpha stack for a winter bulk. If I end up pinning with my buddy than ill use alpha20 to kickstart a 10 week test cyp cycle
  31. Registered User
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234809

    Quote Originally Posted by da_tank55 View Post
    Im thinking of doing a Alpha20/4-ad/5-alpha stack for a winter bulk. If I end up pinning with my buddy than ill use alpha20 to kickstart a 10 week test cyp cycle
    If ur thjng u'll pin, u might as well start. Doesn't get much better. Run the test cyp for 12 weeks its more fun
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  32. Registered User
    gymguy21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    41943

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post

    If ur thjng u'll pin, u might as well start. Doesn't get much better. Run the test cyp for 12 weeks its more fun
    Wish I could dive into Test but its not in the cards so I'll have to stick with oral cycles
  33. SPS
    SPS is offline
    Registered User
    SPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    409
    Rep Power
    33605

    Would it be crazy to add this to the first 3 or 4 weeks of a trenazone cycle?
  34. ITW
    ITW is offline
    Registered User
    ITW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    437
    Rep Power
    12511

    Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post
    Would it be crazy to add this to the first 3 or 4 weeks of a trenazone cycle?
    Crazy? No
  35. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,161
    Rep Power
    6628018

    I know some people ran SD for 6 weeks at 10/10/10/10/10/10 (or something similar).

    Anyone got the huevos to run this for 6 weeks?
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  36. SPS
    SPS is offline
    Registered User
    SPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    409
    Rep Power
    33605

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I know some people ran SD for 6 weeks at 10/10/10/10/10/10 (or something similar).

    Anyone got the huevos to run this for 6 weeks?
    Would you run it at 20 the entire time? I ran sd for 6 weeks at 10 mg a day and loved it, not the most gains ever but solid gains and I felt like a million bucks the entire time.
  37. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,161
    Rep Power
    6628018

    Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post

    Would you run it at 20 the entire time? I ran sd for 6 weeks at 10 mg a day and loved it, not the most gains ever but solid gains and I felt like a million bucks the entire time.
    That was my thought.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  38. Registered User
    DonnyG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    36191

    The price seems too low considering that I've heard that the raws are VERY expensive to create.
  39. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    2,704
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    The price seems too low considering that I've heard that the raws are VERY expensive to create.
    Yea but its an intro sale plus these guys bought in lots of bulk which definitely decreases the price. The point of an opening sale is to get attention from their consumers. Doesn't mean its weak.
  40. Registered User
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    2,374
    Rep Power
    465989

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    The price seems too low considering that I've heard that the raws are VERY expensive to create.
    and its lgi. lgi is one of the most legit companies, theyve been around too long to fuk around and risk their reputation
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LGI SD-10 For Sale
    By Bmlax in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 12:18 PM
  2. LGI Halo-25
    By Collateral in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 06:45 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 09:55 PM
  4. LGI SD-10 legit?
    By BaDgErFaN in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 01:40 PM
  5. Anyone use Pro-stanivar by LGI?
    By rckvl7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 02:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in