Critique My Epi-Strong Cycle!

dz1553

dz1553

Awards
What's up guys I know I haven't really posted in this forum at all but I figured this was a good time to start. I am seriously considering taking Epi-Strong and yes I did my homework so please critique my prospective cycle!

On Cycle:
Epi-Strong 30/30/30/30/30/45
N2Guard
Taurine
Fish Oil
Whey Protein
Creatine Nitrate(should I run this during the cycle or after or both?)

Post Cycle:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Therapy
Creatine Nitrate

Prior to researching Epi-Strong I was looking at Helladrol. The biggest difference I found between these 2 prohormones was that Epi-Strong seems to require less support supplements, am I right? I was looking into other support supps. like HcGenerate and Forma-Stanzol but it doesn't seem necessary with Epi-Strong because it carries anti-estrogen properties. But anyways, how does my cycle look?

amiller745

Awards
What's up guys I know I haven't really posted in this forum at all but I figured this was a good time to start. I am seriously considering taking Epi-Strong and yes I did my homework so please critique my prospective cycle!

On Cycle:
Epi-Strong 30/30/30/30/30/45
N2Guard
Taurine
Fish Oil
Whey Protein
Creatine Nitrate(should I run this during the cycle or after or both?)

Post Cycle:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Therapy
Creatine Nitrate

Prior to researching Epi-Strong I was looking at Helladrol. The biggest difference I found between these 2 prohormones was that Epi-Strong seems to require less support supplements, am I right? I was looking into other support supps. like HcGenerate and Forma-Stanzol but it doesn't seem necessary with Epi-Strong because it carries anti-estrogen properties. But anyways, how does my cycle look?
Run in 30/30/30/45/45/45

Your pct looks good but epi doesn't need any less that halo. Helladrol (halo) doesn't need any more support supps than epi because halo doesn't convert to estrogen either.