Clen during bulk?

kp2012

Awards
hey guys wondering what would happen if i was to use clen to stay as lean as possible, while im bulking on a 3100cal diet? very noob question i know, i dont know a lot about this stuff so would appreciate everyones help to further my research! thanks :)

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey guys wondering what would happen if i was to use clen to stay as lean as possible, while im bulking on a 3100cal diet? very noob question i know, i dont know a lot about this stuff so would appreciate everyones help to further my research! thanks :)
3100 cals is not a lot of food -- especially for gaining and with added clen I could see you losing weight perhaps.

Staying as lean as possible is a fine juggling act between managing to ACTUALLY accrue appreciable tissue, while staying ripped.

Expect some water and fat too accumulate -- but keep a watchful eye on it. I would rather not see someone use clen while trying to gain size and just tightly monitor nutrition and training.

Not a 'fun' answer -- but its sound advice.

-Matt

kp2012

Awards
3100 cals is not a lot of food -- especially for gaining and with added clen I could see you losing weight perhaps.

Staying as lean as possible is a fine juggling act between managing to ACTUALLY accrue appreciable tissue, while staying ripped.

Expect some water and fat too accumulate -- but keep a watchful eye on it. I would rather not see someone use clen while trying to gain size and just tightly monitor nutrition and training.

Not a 'fun' answer -- but its sound advice.

-Matt
Thanks Matt :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Davy25 Anabolics 3
ndiguy Anabolics 10
Anabolics 9
shakenblake Anabolics 1
Anabolics 0