Clen during PCT

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I have been trying to dial in my pct to maintain my muscle gain and was leaning towards GW and MK 677, but after looking more into GW honestly i feel it does nothing at all?

I want to avoid the dreaded fat gain from very low test levels and am leaning towards adding low dose clen. I think this coupled with MK677 should be able to yeild the best results when everything is said and done to go into a summer cut.

I have heard on this forum time to time clen is anti catabloc and just came across this publishing:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/2002523/

This essentially proves the anti catabolic properties, but would the fat loss associated with clen be so drastic i would lose my gains even with the anti catabolism properties of clen?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve generally seen it advised to wait until after pct to use Clen, as its likely to eat away at muscle.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
never tried clen or MK. GW does work to keep performance and endurance up, alot of people claim it to offset catabolism and melt fat. I think thats a little overhyped to say the least, it will help in PCT for sure though.

Best to just focus on your diet, thats gonna be the biggest factor when it comes to fat gain in pct. and keep estrogen in check.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I’ve generally seen it advised to wait until after pct to use Clen, as its likely to eat away at muscle.
Yes i think the general consensus is to wait until 1-2 months after pct to cut. But if clen is used in a caloric surplus, lets say 400-600 above maintenance, i dont see why it wouldnt help keep muscle while test levels are low? Essentially i am just looking to keep the gains without adding anything homonal

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
shakenblake Anabolics 1
fame126 Post Cycle Therapy 7
SellMeSanity Anabolics 9
ISU152 Anabolics 18