Clen during pct

livestrong82

Awards
This will be my first time running clen..

I'm bout to go into pct soon. Is clen a good idea? To my knowledge clen won't cause shutdown but I think it can eat away muscle like it can eat fat.. so has anyone ran it during pct before??

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This will be my first time running clen..

I'm bout to go into pct soon. Is clen a good idea? To my knowledge clen won't cause shutdown but I think it can eat away muscle like it can eat fat.. so has anyone ran it during pct before??
Clen is slightly anabolic so you will have no issues using it in PCT. Did you run a cutting cycle? I wouldn't go too far into a deficit in PCT otherwise you may lose everything you worked for on cycle.

WMJA29

WMJA29

Awards
I can help you become natural and get better results with a natural test booster that's more effective and safer. Backed by research.

livestrong82

Awards
Clen is slightly anabolic so you will have no issues using it in PCT. Did you run a cutting cycle? I wouldn't go too far into a deficit in PCT otherwise you may lose everything you worked for on cycle.
It was a more of a lean bulk/slash cut cycle. I'm really happy with results. I have two weeks exactly for test to clear system then start pct, so I'll run clen 2 weeks then off then back on clen mid pct I'm thinkin

The question I also had was if anyone had blood proving clen could damage kidneys or liver. Looking it up on forums I get both answers saying no and yes..

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You laugh but I'm dead serious! My goal is to teach people about the natural herbs and how to stack them properly to achieve efficacy. They are safer.
And they'll never compare to anabolic steroids.

WMJA29

WMJA29

Awards
And they'll never compare to anabolic steroids.
In some cases yes. But there are studies where herbs and plant steroids worked better than the synthetics. I'm all about safety. Who wants to have anxiety about serious side effects later in life. Look at Ronnie Coleman and Arnold. Yes they are greats but the price they are paying is a tough one.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In some cases yes. But there are studies where herbs and plant steroids worked better than the synthetics. I'm all about safety. Who wants to have anxiety about serious side effects later in life. Look at Ronnie Coleman and Arnold. Yes they are greats but the price they are paying is a tough one.
Gotta pay to play. They would have never gotten there on herbs and plant steroids.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well if you can find a natural substance that compares to AAS then I'll buy it all. Lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Davy25 Anabolics 3
shakenblake Anabolics 1
fame126 Post Cycle Therapy 7
SellMeSanity Anabolics 9
ISU152 Anabolics 18