Epi/ Stano cycle. What do you think?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    Kob good luck mate, I suggest bumping to 45 in the final weeks, I'm doing a stano epi cycle right now. My first cycle was 30 all the way for 4 weeks and when it started to get good it ended.

Stano 800/800/800/800/800/800/0/0
    Epi 0/0/45/45/45/45/45/45

Supports cycle assist, liv 52, orange triad, taurine

Pct torem, Nolva on hand if needed, erase, activate xtreme, creatine.
    Is it always best to run Stano 2 weeks earlier and end it 2 weeks earlier? I have seen people run both compounds from the start of their cycle? What do you think of this?

2. Quote Originally Posted by amiller745 View Post
    This is your first cycle and you think think you know more than all of the experienced people who have run many cycles?
    Don't encourage op to use more than they're comfy with for their first cycle; it's not as if they want to run a totally useless amount either. It's a first cycle for a smaller lifter - not everybody's ready to bang sdrol 40mg/ed right out of the gate. Hell, usually we have to talk them off the ledge.

How often do you see posts saying "Hey I'm 18 but I think I wanna run my first cycle. Was thinking a quad methyl stack for 8 wks and my sisters gonna pin 1500mg of test/wk for me since I'm scared of needles, what do you guys think? Tribulus is a good enough pct right?"
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

Don't encourage op to use more than they're comfy with for their first cycle; it's not as if they want to run a totally useless amount either. It's a first cycle for a smaller lifter - not everybody's ready to bang sdrol 40mg/ed right out of the gate. Hell, usually we have to talk them off the ledge.

How often do you see posts saying "Hey I'm 18 but I think I wanna run my first cycle. Was thinking a quad methyl stack for 8 wks and my sisters gonna pin 1500mg of test/wk for me since I'm scared of needles, what do you guys think? Tribulus is a good enough pct right?"
    All I'm saying is there are many people who are turned off to ph because they run a low of dose for a too short of time period for their first cycle. I understand what you're saying in your second paragraph I see post like that all the time.

4. Ironwiz, I've been told to start them together and run stano another 2 weeks after I did mine backwards

5. Hey guys good news, I was able to get another bottle of epi, I only can get Havoc rpn, but since both have the alpha isomer in their compound I think it would be fine to use the two in this cycle.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    Ironwiz, I've been told to start them together and run stano another 2 weeks after I did mine backwards
    On point. This is the best way to run it
    Epi-1-6
    Stano- 1-8 or 2-8
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

7. When do you think is the best time to take stano? All pre workout or space the doses throwg the day like epi?

8. I've been spacing them with my epi
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My 2nd cycle, what do you think?
    By Mess in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 08:55 AM
  2. 3rd cycle what do you think?
    By hardlyworkin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-14-2005, 01:24 PM
  3. 2ND CYCLE WHAT DO YOU THINK?
    By HELLHAMMER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2005, 11:45 PM
  4. first T-1 pro cycle, what do you think?
    By albanese9 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-19-2004, 04:03 PM
  5. first cycle, what do you think
    By Zack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-08-2003, 01:23 PM