dmz sus250 stano epi cycle

wickedwilly

Awards
Hey guys I've got some ideas from a few guys on this things have changed though I would post this.
I'm 33 6ft 80kg 10-12bf weight lifting on and of for years finally out together proper routine did competitive swimming. My goal is to put on 10 kg by the the end of the year and be under 10%bf
I've got one bottle of Celtic labs DMZ 90 caps 15mg per cap 1 bottle of havoc 90 caps 10ng per cap 1 bottle of stano-200 90 200mg per cap and doing 12 week cycle of sus 250 I've done one cycle of prop couple of years ago.
My plan is to start with DMZ as kick 45/45/45/45 for week 1-4 sus 500mg week 1-12 wanted to Finnish test cycle with stano epi to harden gains not sure about dosage for epi and stano? Pct nova cycle assist creatine daa
On cycle support
Cycle assist /Hawthorne berry/cellary feed/
Detox a lean/ horny goat weed/taurine/milk thistle/sport multi/vit d/c / magnesium/ pottasium/fish oil/zink/coq10/ **** loads water my current cal intake is around250k bump that up to around 450-500 going to see diettion at gym to get it tight training Monday to Friday one body part per week weekends off.
Any advice on stacking these and workout times as well as how many times per week to pin I've read that some people pin EOD but some people think the prop in sus is so low it doesn't matter so much I was thinking m/w/t thanks for your help cheers wickedwilly