Rate my upcoming cycle: Stano, SD, TD Epi. Advice, suggestions welcome

M13iz

Awards
Stats 6'4 220, 20% bodyfat. Been training 9 years. First cycle at 21 was msten solo, saw great results.

Anyway, I've been natty since 2012, have put on a good deal of bodyfat since changing into the office job life. The goal of this cycle is to recomp. The hope is to get sub 205-210 before starting this cycle next month with diet, lifting and cardio.

cycle structure:

Stano 200 - 600/600/600/600/600/600/600/600/600/600
SD - 10/20/20/30/0/0/0/0/0/0
Transdermal Epistane - 0/0/0/0/30/30/30/30/0/0

M13iz

Awards
Have transdermal formestane on hand for an AI if any sides arise. I think ideally I would like to use the formestane weeks 6-10 or weeks 8-12. If used 6-10 it would be to help boost libido/limit estro sides if they arise. If used weeks 8-12 it would be to boost libido going into the first half of pct and limit estro. If I did this should I start PCT @ week 12 instead of week 10?

This will be my first time using SD and I'm super excited. I'm aware of the vicious sides and will be running cycle support throughout and will not be drinking. Also will have powdered taurine on hand.

Pct will be nolva and clomid for 4 weeks in addition to powder form DAA, tribulus capsules, and fadogia capsules.

Another note about this cycle: I have a small lump under the right nipple so I chose these compounds in hopes of possibly shrinking it, if not limiting any potential growth. I've heard reports of SD, epi, and Stano shrinking gyno.

I'm all ears for advice, suggestions, tips. Thanks brahs.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why the transdermal epistane? I wouldn't stack two methyls after being natural since 2012, one should be enough for good results.

M13iz

Awards
Why the transdermal epistane? I wouldn't stack two methyls after being natural since 2012, one should be enough for good results.
Well for one I wanted something dry that wouldn't cause any gyno. Additionally I wanted to cycle for longer than 4 weeks. I almost went with trest but the sides on that seem too extreme and there are a lot of reports of gyno on it. I just couldn't find another compound to run for weeks 5-8.

Also they wouldn't be stacked on top of each other but spaced out rather.

M13iz

Awards
I'm gonna have blood work done at the end of this month. If people are interested enough I will log my cycle here and post before/after blood results.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Looks good but stano is garbage. Ran it at 1400mg and got diddly squat from it.

M13iz

Awards

Really? First I've heard that. I've never touched it before. Ive never tried to use a "test base" and it seemed to be the best option outside of the real stuff. I didn't wanna go 1 andro for the sake of avoiding gyno

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Really? First I've heard that. I've never touched it before. Ive never tried to use a "test base" and it seemed to be the best option outside of the real stuff. I didn't wanna go 1 andro for the sake of avoiding gyno
I was actually running it a few days ago with my dmz and dropped it because it wasn't doing anything. Switched to proviron and noticed a huge difference. If you can get yoyr hands on some proviron it is basically the same drug but 100x more effective and less harsh on your organs. Stano just has such poor biovailability it's not worth it imo.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1 andro is not a test base op, and regarding the theory of superdrol reducing gyno, I actually have heard it does the opposite. I was asking why you wanted transdermal epistane as opposed to oral earlier. I think epistane alone would make a nice cycle to get back into ph/ds

M13iz

Awards
1 andro is not a test base op, and regarding the theory of superdrol reducing gyno, I actually have heard it does the opposite. I was asking why you wanted transdermal epistane as opposed to oral earlier. I think epistane alone would make a nice cycle to get back into ph/ds

I'm really not trying to get back into the lifestyle of cycling on and off though. If I was I would just get some legit gear. I wanna do a one and done. Put on a bunch of size, cut fat, and be done for good. Gonna 'blast off' into natty for life hahaha.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stano from LGI at a gram a day was always a noticeable and very much appreciated test base for me. Perhaps your product was bunk? Or maybe you expected too much. It's certainly not cost effective anymore but if OP has it it should do the trick. He could always grab some Dermacrine too I suppose.

I'd be running TUDCA all 8 weeks at 750-1g/day leading with Superdrol, and I'd be staying extremely hydrated.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Stano from LGI at a gram a day was always a noticeable and very much appreciated test base for me. Perhaps your product was bunk? Or maybe you expected too much. It's certainly not cost effective anymore but if OP has it it should do the trick. He could always grab some Dermacrine too I suppose.

I'd be running TUDCA all 8 weeks at 750-1g/day leading with Superdrol, and I'd be staying extremely hydrated.
I've only taken one brand it's stano shred by vital labs, which seems to be very reputable... however I have tried epi-andro from IML and despite it being very low dosed I seemed to feel that much more. Wierd I know maybe my stano is bad it's 2 years past lot expiry lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've only taken one brand it's stano shred by vital labs, which seems to be very reputable... however I have tried epi-andro from IML and despite it being very low dosed I seemed to feel that much more. Wierd I know maybe my stano is bad it's 2 years past lot expiry lol
Never used Vital. Epiandrosterone has a more pronounced feel in my opinion as well, even at only 5-600mg vs 1000-1200 Stano. But epiandro wasn't all over back then like it is now.

M13iz

Awards
IF I were to use SD ,I would go straight into PCT afterwards not continue another PH
why is that??? People use Dbol, a harsh oral, to kick off 12/16 week cycles.

M13iz

Awards
hey guys so based on some feedback I've gotten here and my own thoughts, I'm thinking about switching the epi and the SD. What do you guys think?

Since epi isn't as liver toxic I would start off with 4 weeks of that to continue cutting (like I said cutting weight going into this cycle), avoiding the harsh liver toxicity and severe shutdown, then week 5 starting the superdrol to week 8. What do you guys think about that?

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
People do that to start injectable cycles. And without real test I doubt your gonna want to even keep up the cycle after 4 weeks. Also I believe epistane as a TD won't be very effective due to its molecular size. Also. If anything get a non methyl and use before your superdrol. For example use trenevar or for 4 weeks before adding the SD if you really want a longer cycle.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you go w tvar go at least 6 if not a full 8 weeks. That way it bridges w the SD. You'll be very suppressed after 4 weeks of SD anyway so might as well run the Tvar long enough to get something out of it at least.