popped my test cherry who's in for the ride - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 9

popped my test cherry who's in for the ride

Page 9 of 10 First ... 478910 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

Sldl > curl
    Or glute ham raise
    Good morning
    Etc
    Yeah man i agree. I do leg press and stiff legged deads. Takes a lot of the strain off your lower back doing leg press instead of squats.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Right, but he's on cycle.

I'd never suggest leg press over squats, all you're doing is cheating yourself
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No worries brah gonna stick to squats just have to find something different for the hammys
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yes true, I do leg press due to L hip flexor problems which flare up during squats. Since switching to GVT damn I've had some major DOMS!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

Yes true, I do leg press due to L hip flexor problems which flare up during squats. Since switching to GVT damn I've had some major DOMS!
    Your stance is probably too wide and you just might have other issues.. I thought my hip flexors were too tight then once I got into my chiropractor he told me it was my pectineus was not getting any movement so it couldn't fire, meaning my hip flexor was doing the brunt of the work
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni

Your stance is probably too wide and you just might have other issues.. I thought my hip flexors were too tight then once I got into my chiropractor he told me it was my pectineus was not getting any movement so it couldn't fire, meaning my hip flexor was doing the brunt of the work
    You could be right there as I do use a wide stance than normal as that is what is most comfortable for me, and I'm a lot stronger doing it this way but I think I must've damaged it as other everyday movements were starting to become sore as well. Been a month without squats, life's tough lol.
    How long you have left on cycle there LtL??
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

You could be right there as I do use a wide stance than normal as that is what is most comfortable for me, and I'm a lot stronger doing it this way but I think I must've damaged it as other everyday movements were starting to become sore as well. Been a month without squats, life's tough lol.
    That really sucks brother. I also squat wide.. Not sumo, but wider than shoulder width. Most stable most powerful.

You should foam roll the **** out of it, start stretching, and add in side lunges to strengthen those muscles.
    Also looking into a chiropractor with active release therapy (art) will be very beneficial, to anyone who trains
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Got about 3 weeks of injections still so about 5 weeks. I can definately say i bulked lol turnin into a fatty lol. This was a good learning experiance but i think next time im not going to go so heavy on the calories. This cycle has been alot of fun but eating 4500 calories just packed on too much flab. Regardless of bodyfat im going to continue bulking for a few months to solidify gains
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post

Got about 3 weeks of injections still so about 5 weeks. I can definately say i bulked lol turnin into a fatty lol. This was a good learning experiance but i think next time im not going to go so heavy on the calories. This cycle has been alot of fun but eating 4500 calories just packed on too much flab. Regardless of bodyfat im going to continue bulking for a few months to solidify gains
    Sounds like a good plan bro. You definitely added good mass though.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Picture just taken today weight 191lbs

Name:  ForumRunner_20130217_110550.png
Views: 185
Size:  333.3 KB
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I don't really see the "flab". You're not as defined as you were but you've done well. Maybe some water but you definitely added some quality mass.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Agreed ^^^
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Thanks guys i think alot of it is in my head i have a real bad case of body image dysmorphia from when i was fat as a kid. It seems like if im not shredded i go into a real depressed state which makes bulking tough yalls support really helps with me staying motivated and to keep grinding as i said im gonna keep bulking thanks for the support to all who have stuck around on this thread and giving me motivation it means alot to me
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Thanks guys i think alot of it is in my head i have a real bad case of body image dysmorphia from when i was fat as a kid. It seems like if im not shredded i go into a real depressed state which makes bulking tough yalls support really helps with me staying motivated and to keep grinding as i said im gonna keep bulking thanks for the support to all who have stuck around on this thread and giving me motivation it means alot to me
    Yeah you're looking big man, keep at it.. I was never fat as a kid, always lean, so I have a hard time letting myself get fat to bulk, but it's what's necessary for me to get bigger and stronger. Water weight = more joint cushion, more strength = more weight on the bar which ultimately means more muscle
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

After chest and back GVT session

Name:  ForumRunner_20130219_201047.png
Views: 197
Size:  258.7 KB
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

After chest and back GVT session

Name:  ForumRunner_20130219_201047.png
Views: 197
Size:  258.7 KB
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Sorry for the double post guys phone was messin up
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Lookin pretty big dude.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Tody was legs and abs did 10x10 of 175lbs squats and seated leg curls with 115 as a compound set F**ing brutal. Almost threw up had to lay down in the gym for 20 minutes after my 10th set. After that i finished up with low cable pull ins for abs and seated calf raises for calves each 3 sets. Unbelievable how 175lbs squats can make u feel like a girl with 4 second negatives. Im liking this GVT business!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Tody was legs and abs did 10x10 of 175lbs squats and seated leg curls with 115 as a compound set F**ing brutal. Almost threw up had to lay down in the gym for 20 minutes after my 10th set. After that i finished up with low cable pull ins for abs and seated calf raises for calves each 3 sets. Unbelievable how 175lbs squats can make u feel like a girl with 4 second negatives. Im liking this GVT business!
    Hey man I was just wondering how your gyno has come along?
    I don't cycle anything but I've been noticing I have puffy nips (thinking my dairy consumption had something to do with this) but they tend to disappear if I get sightly cold.
    Have you ever noticed this
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

You will know if ur having a gyno flare for me it was very painful with little balls under my nips. Thankfully once i ordered anastrozle from a different sourct it has kept the symptoms at bay although i still have balls under my nips after my cucle and pct im gonna run letro to see if i can shrink them. But trust me if you have gyno you will know it
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Today after chest and back GVT weight 193 starting was 156 so im up 37 lbs

Name:  IMG_20130224_173701.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  30.4 KB
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Insane gains bro! You don't even look like the same person! Nice work!
    PES Representative
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.

37lbs, daaaaayyyyuuuuum

Enters Lord Vader: "...You don't understand the powaahhhh of the daaahhhk side."

I do now. Where do I sign up

Nice work
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Insane gains bro! You don't even look like the same person! Nice work!
    Thanks brother! Now that im not fighting sickness anymore i have been making some awesome gains. And i had to go jean shopping today because my legs just wont fit in 32's anymore. Went up to 33's and its much better lol. Still probly have a good 3-4 weeks on cycle then time to hold wait for a couple months then start a recomp/cut. Im anxious to see if i can put on a few more lbs before the end of my cycle last year i bulked to 207lbs. And had to do a hard cut because i did it natty and put on more fat than anything. But for comparison last year when i natty bulked my waist was at 37" where now its 33 so i know i have gained some good quality muscle.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post
    37lbs, daaaaayyyyuuuuum

Enters Lord Vader: "...You don't understand the powaahhhh of the daaahhhk side."

I do now. Where do I sign up

Nice work
    Lol nice!
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

You will know if ur having a gyno flare for me it was very painful with little balls under my nips. Thankfully once i ordered anastrozle from a different sourct it has kept the symptoms at bay although i still have balls under my nips after my cucle and pct im gonna run letro to see if i can shrink them. But trust me if you have gyno you will know it
    Ok well I don't have any pain, but nips are puffy on and off, and one nip has about a pea sized lump under it, which isn't sensitive at all, but if I press on it slightly hard I do notice some sensitivity.
    I'm using erase pro right now at one ed i'm thinking it couldn't be estro related so it must be prolactin related.. I'm debating whether or not to get some inhibit p to see if it does anything..
    Any ideas, ltl, anyone?

Also bro you're looking joocy as fuark, mad gains have been made.. Good work
    How long do you have left on cycle and will you continue to update this log throughout pct ??
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

When I had my flare up recently it was pretty painful and sensitive. I dreaded giving someone a hug. Not pleasant at all!
    PES Representative
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

When I had my flare up recently it was pretty painful and sensitive. I dreaded giving someone a hug. Not pleasant at all!
    Holy **** bro that's serious.. I was only worried about my **** buddy trying to bite my nips.. She loves that ****, me, not so much
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Damn bro 37lbs is crazy! Awesome work!
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

This exactly
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Ok well I don't have any pain, but nips are puffy on and off, and one nip has about a pea sized lump under it, which isn't sensitive at all, but if I press on it slightly hard I do notice some sensitivity.
    I'm using erase pro right now at one ed i'm thinking it couldn't be estro related so it must be prolactin related.. I'm debating whether or not to get some inhibit p to see if it does anything..
    Any ideas, ltl, anyone?

Also bro you're looking joocy as fuark, mad gains have been made.. Good work
    How long do you have left on cycle and will you continue to update this log throughout pct ??
    i have another 3-4 weeks or so on cycle, and yes i will be updating while in pct
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Damn bro 37lbs is crazy! Awesome work!
    Thanks bro
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.

Yeah, once you have had gyno you'll be terrified of preacher curls forever
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

If you have gyno and a chick bites your nipple you'll slap that hoe lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post

Yeah, once you have had gyno you'll be terrified of preacher curls forever
    Lol so true
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    If you have gyno and a chick bites your nipple you'll slap that hoe lol
    Had to explain that to my wife lol
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Weighed in 195lbs today started creatine the other day so it would be saturated in my muscles by the time im "off" so i feel like i am retaining some water all in all happy with this cycle
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Well my last injection was yesterday weighed in today at 194 im gonna try to get up to 196 197 with this last 2 weeks then try to hold 190 for 2 months then shred up to 170 which would place me right at a lean 15lbs of muscle which i would be very pleased with
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Sounds like a successful cycle to me man
    Purus labs Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My Test Results - What is "Normal" for Me?
    By Bob34 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 09:36 AM
  2. Popped my slin cherry
    By 04svtspray in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 11:51 AM
  3. Popping my PH cherry on July 8th with h-drol
    By maurice02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 03:52 PM
  4. Popping my Anabolic cherry in Costa Rica!
    By motiv8er in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: 02-15-2007, 11:05 AM
  5. Just popped my anabolic cherry :)
    By Mr X in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-24-2005, 09:32 PM