popped my test cherry who's in for the ride

Page 7 of 10 First ... 56789 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    You have letro right? Nows the time to use it if your not already. Your gonna have to pretty much crush your estro. Get legit Nolva. Nolva will stop breast tissue growth. Get bloods ASAP keep dosing your letro and go back in a week or two and get bloods again and take it from there dude. If the lumps are already there you've got gyno. You can reduce the size but they'll always be there unless you get surgery to remove them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Also I wouldn't imagine it would be prolactin related but it could be. Which would be why your adex isn't working you may have to get caber
    ^^^ this man. If the Nolva you have isn't doing the trick it might be bunk. Research chems right! Taper up a letro dose to ad high as you need. It will be sore (joints), loss of libido and you will stop gaining but you don't want tits right? As soon as the lump has reduced in size taper back down your letro and discontinue. Good luck man.


  2. Since the lumps are already fairly large what would u reccomend for dosing of letro. 5mg EOD or ED?

  3. 2.5 mgs everyday until its under control man
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    2.5 mgs everyday until its under control man
    Thanks brother once lumps have gone away taper down then discontinue letro and continue adex throughout cycle then hit nolva pct and finish out?

  5. Alright u guys enough scary shizt i have some adex and nolva coming from another source. Im gonna stay positive because the stress is starting to get to me and im not eating enough or paying attention to food so im gonna get back to brass tax kill this shizt set some prs make some motha fuggin gains and shop for a training bra for my A cup tits later. I made this log to get psyched up not freaked out so here it is back to business tomorrow is chest and arms im gonna tear shizt up and the last thing on my mind is gyno there is nothing i can do right now but wait and see what happens when my products get in. Tommorrow im going to throw up 90's on incline bench and kick some azz

  6. Alright bros here i am weighing in at 190 up 33 lbs shoulders traps arms legs all have grown nicely would still like to bring out my chest more

    Name:  ForumRunner_20130118_230910.png
Views: 181
Size:  334.3 KB

  7. 33lbs in 6 weeks; that's unreal.

    Can't wait for my test cycle in March. May seriously see 200lbs if do everything right.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    33lbs in 6 weeks; that's unreal.

    Can't wait for my test cycle in March. May seriously see 200lbs if do everything right.
    Well if u look at my before pics i have put on some flab too but definately pleased with the cycle thus far

  9. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post
    Alright u guys enough scary shizt i have some adex and nolva coming from another source. Im gonna stay positive because the stress is starting to get to me and im not eating enough or paying attention to food so im gonna get back to brass tax kill this shizt set some prs make some motha fuggin gains and shop for a training bra for my A cup tits later. I made this log to get psyched up not freaked out so here it is back to business tomorrow is chest and arms im gonna tear shizt up and the last thing on my mind is gyno there is nothing i can do right now but wait and see what happens when my products get in. Tommorrow im going to throw up 90's on incline bench and kick some azz
    Best lifts were my incline dumbbell presses today 90X9, 90X6, 85X8

  10. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift

    Best lifts were my incline dumbbell presses today 90X9, 90X6, 85X8
    Nice job man! Very impressive.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  11. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Nice job man! Very impressive.
    Just tryin to keep up with u big dog

  12. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post

    Hey took your advice on the nolva dosing, first day 40mg and i just finished my third day of dosing 20mg, at what point will i know if this too is bunk and need to get something different. Nips are still sore and ball doesnt seem to be getting smaller. Do i dose 10mg ED for another week or two and see if it clears up or should i rush and get something other than shizty (not so pure solutions)
    I owe an apology to this source their anastrozle was definately bunk but nolva is g2g i ran 40mg the first day 20mg 4 or 5 days later and now im on 10mg which i will run till end of cycle. It has decreased lump size and sensitivity in my nips.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift

    I owe an apology to this source their anastrozle was definately bunk but nolva is g2g i ran 40mg the first day 20mg 4 or 5 days later and now im on 10mg which i will run till end of cycle. It has decreased lump size and sensitivity in my nips.
    Good news!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. Good to hear man. Start your letro?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Good to hear man. Start your letro?
    Im gonna try to keep it at bay with nolva and i have adex coming from another source. I dont want to halt my gains with letro i will use after cycle if the gyno is still inflamed

  16. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post

    Im gonna try to keep it at bay with nolva and i have adex coming from another source. I dont want to halt my gains with letro i will use after cycle if the gyno is still inflamed
    Hopefully the adex works out for ya this time around
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Hopefully the adex works out for ya this time around
    Well i ordered from a really reliable source

  18. Good to hear things are starting to work out for you!

  19. Glad the Nolva is working. I don't think you should worry about halting gains with the letro. I'm convinced that is a myth. Might halt bloat weight but not muscle weight gained. But if the Nolva is doing it anyways then stick with that since it isn't as harsh on sides

  20. Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post
    Glad the Nolva is working. I don't think you should worry about halting gains with the letro. I'm convinced that is a myth. Might halt bloat weight but not muscle weight gained. But if the Nolva is doing it anyways then stick with that since it isn't as harsh on sides
    The only reason it halts gains is because it crushes your estrogen. Your body needs at least some estrogen to grow. Is it going to stop you completely from making gains? No probably not, But it's going to seriously slow them down.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    The only reason it halts gains is because it crushes your estrogen. Your body needs at least some estrogen to grow. Is it going to stop you completely from making gains? No probably not, But it's going to seriously slow them down.
    OIC. I always assumed people were saying you can't gain while taking letro, which is why I call BS. But yes taking enough to completely crush estrogen could slow them down some

  22. Well good news i did great on my bench press today 225X5, 225X4+1assisted, 225X3 dips with 60lbs for 6 reps on both sets, seated dumbbell press with 80lb dumbbells 2 sets 6 reps 3 set dropped to 70 for 9 reps bad news is im sick again started feeling really bad towards the end of my workout got home and felt like the walking death and running over 101 degree fever. This will be the second cold i have had on cycle. Hopefully i can keep food down and not drop weight

  23. Oh this sux temp still over 100 been home all day laying in bed. Think i got croup from my nieces. Wife is goin to get me a little ceasers pizza not ideal but i need calories somewhere

  24. Little Ceasars? Man eat the box and throw away the pizza... You like their pizza? I'm a pizza snob I guess. My little bro used to get pizza a couple times a week and always little ceasar. There is just nothing about their pizza I like

  25. Hope your feeling better bro.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  26. A little late but excellent gains bro

  27. Well second workout i had to miss just want to sleep and i cant because we are watching 3 kids right now who are all sick i just wish their parent was responsible and would take care of them instead of pawning them off on other people piece of shizt is what she is dumb c*nt. Needless to say im pizzed off because she joined the army and is all excited about being away for 6 months and getting a sign on bonus of 60k. For all of those using the army as an excuse to get money because you were a failure at everything else then fhuck u and dont ask for discounts like u deserve it pieces of shzt thats what half the army is anymore bunch of fhuckups and we wonder why our country is going down the drain, its because we reward the morans fhucking up their whole life with a 60000 sign on bonus. I hope some butch bi*ch woops her azz in basic. Oh and what do we get for being responsible adults and watching her kids, nothing and on top of that is is fhucking with my workouts and now im more pizzed off. Rant over phhhhuuuuuccccckkkk there now im finished

  28. Sounds like your day went pretty well bro lol

  29. Quote Originally Posted by ClayTonic View Post
    Sounds like your day went pretty well bro lol
    Nice to finally hear from you buddy everyone this is my buddy i workout with he's new here to AM welcome brother! Lol

  30. Quote Originally Posted by ClayTonic View Post
    Sounds like your day went pretty well bro lol
    Got to love that profile name i wonder how u got it

  31. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post
    Well second workout i had to miss just want to sleep and i cant because we are watching 3 kids right now who are all sick i just wish their parent was responsible and would take care of them instead of pawning them off on other people piece of shizt is what she is dumb c*nt. Needless to say im pizzed off because she joined the army and is all excited about being away for 6 months and getting a sign on bonus of 60k. For all of those using the army as an excuse to get money because you were a failure at everything else then fhuck u and dont ask for discounts like u deserve it pieces of shzt thats what half the army is anymore bunch of fhuckups and we wonder why our country is going down the drain, its because we reward the morans fhucking up their whole life with a 60000 sign on bonus. I hope some butch bi*ch woops her azz in basic. Oh and what do we get for being responsible adults and watching her kids, nothing and on top of that is is fhucking with my workouts and now im more pizzed off. Rant over phhhhuuuuuccccckkkk there now im finished
    Lol roid rage

  32. Great log so far. Took me forever to read it all lol. Good work man, looking big.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Lol roid rage
    Well im just frustrated i just got over being sick and it took me 3 weeks to get rid of it and now im sick again if it takes another 3 weeks then half of my cycle was a waste because i cant eat or train like i need to and it jus pizzes me off

  34. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift

    Well im just frustrated i just got over being sick and it took me 3 weeks to get rid of it and now im sick again if it takes another 3 weeks then half of my cycle was a waste because i cant eat or train like i need to and it jus pizzes me off
    That's exactly what happened to me. 7 weeks of cycle I was sick.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  35. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    That's exactly what happened to me. 7 weeks of cycle I was sick.
    Its weird its like we are the same guy or something

  36. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post
    Well second workout i had to miss just want to sleep and i cant because we are watching 3 kids right now who are all sick i just wish their parent was responsible and would take care of them instead of pawning them off on other people piece of shizt is what she is dumb c*nt. Needless to say im pizzed off because she joined the army and is all excited about being away for 6 months and getting a sign on bonus of 60k. For all of those using the army as an excuse to get money because you were a failure at everything else then fhuck u and dont ask for discounts like u deserve it pieces of shzt thats what half the army is anymore bunch of fhuckups and we wonder why our country is going down the drain, its because we reward the morans fhucking up their whole life with a 60000 sign on bonus. I hope some butch bi*ch woops her azz in basic. Oh and what do we get for being responsible adults and watching her kids, nothing and on top of that is is fhucking with my workouts and now im more pizzed off. Rant over phhhhuuuuuccccckkkk there now im finished
    If you've never been in the Army, you probably should think deeper about what you say before you say it. Furthermore, there is no such thing as a $60,000 enlistment bonus in the regular army. I know this for a fact. Also, a single parent can't enlist, and if she's the parent of three children, and married, she must have a bachelor's degree.
    The army isn't the reason the country is messed up. Check your facts and try that whole rant again.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    If you've never been in the Army, you probably should think deeper about what you say before you say it. Furthermore, there is no such thing as a $60,000 enlistment bonus in the regular army. I know this for a fact.
    Well i knew someone would get butthurt about my comment. And for ur information pal i dont have to be in the army to know that its primarily made up of fhuckups that couldnt do anything else and i can say this because i have 2 in my family that joined for that reason. And know many more that arent in my family doing the same thing. And the one who is getting 60k has 3 kids which is why shes getting a larger enlistment, and im pretty sure i would know with it being my sister in law. So what was it u said oh ya "you probably should think deeper about what you say before you say it" If you are in the army because u care about our country and want to do everything you can to protect it, then thank you. But the majority that i have met just use it as a fhucking power trip "im in the army so i get special privlages" bullshzt

  38. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    If you've never been in the Army, you probably should think deeper about what you say before you say it. Furthermore, there is no such thing as a $60,000 enlistment bonus in the regular army. I know this for a fact. Also, a single parent can't enlist, and if she's the parent of three children, and married, she must have a bachelor's degree.
    The army isn't the reason the country is messed up. Check your facts and try that whole rant again.
    U need to check ur facts because she is enlisted married husbands another fhuckup and right now in afghanastan she doesnt have a bachelors degree just stfu bro or get outa my log lol

  39. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post

    Well i knew someone would get butthurt about my comment. And for ur information pal i dont have to be in the army to know that its primarily made up of fhuckups that couldnt do anything else and i can say this because i have 2 in my family that joined for that reason. And know many more that arent in my family doing the same thing.
    Sounds like you know all the cool kids and come from a successful brood.

    Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post

    And the one who is getting 60k has 3 kids which is why shes getting a larger enlistment, and im pretty sure i would know with it being my sister in law.
    The Army doesn't provide any bonuses for having kids. It's not even a consideration when you get an enlistment/SRB.

    Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post

    So what was it u said oh ya "you probably should think deeper about what you say before you say it" If you are in the army because u care about our country and want to do everything you can to protect it, then thank you.
    You're welcome.

    Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post

    But the majority that i have met just use it as a fhucking power trip "im in the army so i get special privlages" bullshzt

    You have met the wrong people.
    I would have stayed out of your log had I not subbed a while back out of interest and because it was a good read.
    I'm not here to make enemies, but I guess I'm proud of what I've done and where I've been in this job and I don't take it lightly when someone shlts on it.
    And you're right about joining with three kids if you're dual military. That's the only way to join with three underage deps without a BA/BS.
    Tell her to check her paperwork. There are no $60K bonuses out there right now. The highest bonus out there is $40K and it's for ACASP 35P. Her recruiter is probably feeding her a load of shlt.
    Good luck getting rid of your cold, either way.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    Sounds like you know all the cool kids and come from a successful brood.

    The Army doesn't provide any bonuses for having kids. It's not even a consideration when you get an enlistment/SRB.

    You're welcome.

    You have met the wrong people.
    I would have stayed out of your log had I not subbed a while back out of interest and because it was a good read.
    I'm not here to make enemies, but I guess I'm proud of what I've done and where I've been in this job and I don't take it lightly when someone shlts on it.
    And you're right about joining with three kids if you're dual military. That's the only way to join with three underage deps without a BA/BS.
    Tell her to check her paperwork. There are no $60K bonuses out there right now. The highest bonus out there is $40K and it's for ACASP 35P. Her recruiter is probably feeding her a load of shlt.
    Good luck getting rid of your cold, either way.
    I owe u an apology sir thanks for your service for our country i just hate the mentality of the people i have known(not by choice btw). I have nothing against the military i just hate the people that enlist for the power trip or handouts. Granted i would never enlist for money thats a stupid reason imo. I was just quick on the gun with confrontation i have been snappy all week this cold is kickin my azz today was my first day back to the gym in almost a week. Im glad u subbed my log and happy to have u on bored broseph.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My Test Results - What is "Normal" for Me?
    By Bob34 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 10:36 AM
  2. Popped my slin cherry
    By 04svtspray in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 12:51 PM
  3. Popping my PH cherry on July 8th with h-drol
    By maurice02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 04:52 PM
  4. Popping my Anabolic cherry in Costa Rica!
    By motiv8er in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: 02-15-2007, 12:05 PM
  5. Just popped my anabolic cherry :)
    By Mr X in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-24-2005, 10:32 PM
Log in
Log in