popped my test cherry who's in for the ride

Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by RippedCity

    Yeah bro seems like the ultimate food to eat while cycling. Can you buy this xat your local grocery store?
    You can get it at the big chain supermarkets, tip bj wholesale sells two bags (10lbs total) at 18$ not bad because its a lil expensive at the grocerys. 11$ for 1lbs were I live. Also amazo.com sells it. My wife makes all kinds of stuff with it. I eat half a cup of it with my proteins for dinner.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J

    You can get it at the big chain supermarkets, tip bj wholesale sells two bags (10lbs total) at 18$ not bad because its a lil expensive at the grocerys. 11$ for 1lbs were I live. Also amazo.com sells it. My wife makes all kinds of stuff with it. I eat half a cup of it with my proteins for dinner.
    ^amazon.com
    •   
       


  3. I'm in bro! Beaner nailed it man. Stick with the ratios that have worked in the past just more calories.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MIGUEL1J View Post

    You can get it at the big chain supermarkets, tip bj wholesale sells two bags (10lbs total) at 18$ not bad because its a lil expensive at the grocerys. 11$ for 1lbs were I live. Also amazo.com sells it. My wife makes all kinds of stuff with it. I eat half a cup of it with my proteins for dinner.
    Nice! Ill have to hit up a supermarket next time i go to the city im getting ripped off at walmart

  5. Waffles anyone? Made with oats cottage cheese egg whites baking powder and stevia oh ya cant forget the blueberries!

    Name:  ForumRunner_20121208_162444.png
Views: 297
Size:  454.0 KB
    •   
       


  6. I think it's funny how if anyone else posted this; being 5'8 and 150lbs everyone would have chimed in as "you're too small to consider AAS, as they are Plateau Breakers"

  7. PSS: I wish I was as shred as you were. At any weight (no offense)

  8. Well most guys on here are not as short as me the average beeing 5'11" and 15% bodyfat not 8% all things accounted for if i was that criteria i would be around 180-190ish but its cool if someone who knows nothing about my genetics and or hormonal levels thinks i am not technically "ready" and i would say ok and do it anyways to each his own my friend

  9. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post
    Well most guys on here are not as short as me the average beeing 5'11" and 15% bodyfat not 8% all things accounted for if i was that criteria i would be around 180-190ish but its cool if someone who knows nothing about my genetics and or hormonal levels thinks i am not technically "ready" and i would say ok and do it anyways to each his own my friend
    I'd say you're pretty average/above average in height (I'm short). But I was just saying if you know ppl on AM they're all down for your AAS use despite of where you start. Genetics and hormonal levels are pretty much all the same (male wise) there are books written about it and that's why we have Baseline levels. I also said no offense

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post

    I'd say you're pretty average/above average in height (I'm short). But I was just saying if you know ppl on AM they're all down for your AAS use despite of where you start. Genetics and hormonal levels are pretty much all the same (male wise) there are books written about it and that's why we have Baseline levels. I also said no offense
    "I said with all do respect, that means i get to say whatever i want, its in the geneva convention look it up" -Ricky Bobby lol its all good bro

  11. ^love that movie homie lol

  12. Haha smooth reply.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Thomasxavier View Post
    No hair loss?

    And it's your liver that really takes the bullet my brother...... get that tested in a few years
    What!?!? A few years???? That's way too long! Anyone that is on a cycle should at least check enzymes after completing each cycle! Maybe at minimum once a year! I go every six months!
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor

  14. Quote Originally Posted by WPChickDiesel

    What!?!? A few years???? That's way too long! Anyone that is on a cycle should at least check enzymes after completing each cycle! Maybe at minimum once a year! I go every six months!
    I agree you should deff get liver values checked after every cycle. But bear in mind that your liver is one organ that can heal itself. So no point checking it "in a few years" mainly after a cycle that puts it under stress.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by WPChickDiesel View Post
    What!?!? A few years???? That's way too long! Anyone that is on a cycle should at least check enzymes after completing each cycle! Maybe at minimum once a year! I go every six months!
    I meant that more as a caution than advice. Of course you should monitor liver enzymes on cycles and such, I'm saying in a few years he should check his liver out to find out it's been all but murdered completely.

  16. Log derail

  17. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift
    Log derail
    Yes true but back in point what are your current PRs on your main lifts? For comparison reasons when your cycles over

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Yes true but back in point what are your current PRs on your main lifts? For comparison reasons when your cycles over
    Well i never max out as i am not a powerlifter and i see no point in doing so

  19. If it would appease you ill right down my current lifts from my workout for the week

  20. Up 10 lbs

    Name:  ForumRunner_20121209_190718.png
Views: 275
Size:  357.7 KB

  21. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift

    Well i never max out as i am not a powerlifter and i see no point in doing so
    I was simply asking what you lift now so that when your cycles over we know how far you've progressed.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    I was simply asking what you lift now so that when your cycles over we know how far you've progressed.
    I know broseph im going to write out my workout #'s for the week i was just letting you know that i wont know my 1 rep dead max or squat max or benchpress max that so many go off of imo i would rather see working sets improving than a 1 rep max plus the last thing i want is an injury

  23. I will tell you keeping my numbers logged has helped me to push far beyond what I imagined I could on this cycle. I go in everyday with my previous workout saved on notepad and have 1 goal! Break them bests!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  24. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I will tell you keeping my numbers logged has helped me to push far beyond what I imagined I could on this cycle. I go in everyday with my previous workout saved on notepad and have 1 goal! Break them bests!
    For sure brother i keep a log as well

  25. Alright you guys im going to put a couple posts on here about my workout routine. I have been using Layne Nortans PHAT workout the lifts and reps listed are from day one of being "on"
    Monday (upper body power day)
    Bent over rows 165X5, 165X5, 165X5
    Weighted pull ups: 20X6, 10X7
    Rack Chins: 30X8, 30X6
    Flat dumbbell press: 85X4+1, 85X4+1, 85X3+1
    Weighted Dips: 40X7, 35X7
    Seated dumbbell press: 60X5+1, 55X7+1,55X6+1
    EZ barbell curl: 80X8, 80X6+2, 80X5+2
    Skull Crushers: 75X6, 70X8+1, 70X7+1

    Tuesday (lower body power day)
    Squats: 260X5,260X5,260X5
    Leg Press: 630X10, 680X8,
    Leg Extension: 250X10, 250X10
    Stiff Leg Deads: 225X8, 225X8, 225X8
    lying leg curls: 140X7, 130X10
    Standing Calf Raise: 185X10, 225X10, 225X10
    Seated Calf Raise: 135X10, 135X10

    Thursday (Back and Shoulder Hypertrophy Day)
    Bent over row (speed work) 6 sets 125X3
    Rack chins: 30X12, 30X10, 30X8
    Seated row: 170X12, 170X11, 170X8
    Incline Bench Shrugs: 55X15, 55X15
    Close Grip pulldowns: 110X20, 110X15
    Seated Dumbbell press: 60X11, 60X8, 55X8
    Upright Rows: 70X15,70X12+2
    Lateral raises: 15X20, 15X12+3, 15X12+3

    Friday (lower body hypertrophy day)
    Squats (speed work): 6 sets 155X3
    Leg Press: 630X12,10,12
    Leg Extension: 130X20,20,16
    Stiff Leg Deads: 225X10,10,8
    Lying leg Curl: 110X15,15
    Seated leg curl: 115X20,20
    Leg press Calf raises: 270X20, 360X15, 360X12, 360X13
    Seated Calf raise: 35X20,17,20

    Saturday (chest and Arms hypertrophy day)
    Flat Dumbell Press (Speed Work): 6 sets 55X3
    Incline Dumbbell press: 70X12, 70X9, 65X7
    Chest press machine: 130X15,14,12
    Incline Cable Flys: 30X18, 30X 11 drop to 20X9
    Preacher Curl: 70X12, 70X8, 65X8
    Concentration Curls: 20X15 each arm, 20X 12 Each arm
    Incline Bench Spider Curl: 15X19, 15X20
    EZ Bar seated tricep extension: 100X12,10,10
    Rope pressdown: 80X18, 90X12
    Cable kickbacks: 10X20 each arm, 10X17 Each arm

  26. Definitely starting to feel some tenderness/soreness in my nips i have letro on hand and will begin taking .5 mg eod my question is when is the best to take this during the day at night before bed in the morning?ok got to work now it is more like a heat burning sensitive situation lol this sucks is my dosage of letro good is there anything else i can do i read it doesnt matter when you take it due to the 2 day halflife so i did my first dose of .5mg this morning, awful tasting stuff taste like rubbing alchohol hope that means its good lol

  27. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift
    Definitely starting to feel some tenderness/soreness in my nips i have letro on hand and will begin taking .5 mg eod my question is when is the best to take this during the day at night before bed in the morning?ok got to work now it is more like a heat burning sensitive situation lol this sucks is my dosage of letro good is there anything else i can do i read it doesnt matter when you take it due to the 2 day halflife so i did my first dose of .5mg this morning, awful tasting stuff taste like rubbing alchohol hope that means its good lol
    IMO bro letro is super over kill for tender nips. AI on hand?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  28. All i have is letro on hand. Ive read .5 mg eod is good but it seems that everyone is in favor of adex will letro suffice at. 5 mg eod or no

  29. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post
    All i have is letro on hand. Ive read .5 mg eod is good but it seems that everyone is in favor of adex will letro suffice at. 5 mg eod or no
    Suffice? Letro is stronger than arimidex. Overkill

  30. I'd get either adex or aromasin ASAP. . Letro is generaly used to crush your estrogen to get rid of gyno. I'm not exactly sure on the dosing of letro because I've never had to use it.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My Test Results - What is "Normal" for Me?
    By Bob34 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 11:36 AM
  2. Popped my slin cherry
    By 04svtspray in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 01:51 PM
  3. Popping my PH cherry on July 8th with h-drol
    By maurice02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 05:52 PM
  4. Popping my Anabolic cherry in Costa Rica!
    By motiv8er in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: 02-15-2007, 01:05 PM
  5. Just popped my anabolic cherry :)
    By Mr X in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-24-2005, 11:32 PM
Log in
Log in