popped my test cherry who's in for the ride

Page 3 of 10 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by live to lift

Well i never max out as i am not a powerlifter and i see no point in doing so
    I was simply asking what you lift now so that when your cycles over we know how far you've progressed.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

I was simply asking what you lift now so that when your cycles over we know how far you've progressed.
    I know broseph im going to write out my workout #'s for the week i was just letting you know that i wont know my 1 rep dead max or squat max or benchpress max that so many go off of imo i would rather see working sets improving than a 1 rep max plus the last thing i want is an injury
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I will tell you keeping my numbers logged has helped me to push far beyond what I imagined I could on this cycle. I go in everyday with my previous workout saved on notepad and have 1 goal! Break them bests!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I will tell you keeping my numbers logged has helped me to push far beyond what I imagined I could on this cycle. I go in everyday with my previous workout saved on notepad and have 1 goal! Break them bests!
    For sure brother i keep a log as well
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Alright you guys im going to put a couple posts on here about my workout routine. I have been using Layne Nortans PHAT workout the lifts and reps listed are from day one of being "on"
    Monday (upper body power day)
    Bent over rows 165X5, 165X5, 165X5
    Weighted pull ups: 20X6, 10X7
    Rack Chins: 30X8, 30X6
    Flat dumbbell press: 85X4+1, 85X4+1, 85X3+1
    Weighted Dips: 40X7, 35X7
    Seated dumbbell press: 60X5+1, 55X7+1,55X6+1
    EZ barbell curl: 80X8, 80X6+2, 80X5+2
    Skull Crushers: 75X6, 70X8+1, 70X7+1

Tuesday (lower body power day)
    Squats: 260X5,260X5,260X5
    Leg Press: 630X10, 680X8,
    Leg Extension: 250X10, 250X10
    Stiff Leg Deads: 225X8, 225X8, 225X8
    lying leg curls: 140X7, 130X10
    Standing Calf Raise: 185X10, 225X10, 225X10
    Seated Calf Raise: 135X10, 135X10

Thursday (Back and Shoulder Hypertrophy Day)
    Bent over row (speed work) 6 sets 125X3
    Rack chins: 30X12, 30X10, 30X8
    Seated row: 170X12, 170X11, 170X8
    Incline Bench Shrugs: 55X15, 55X15
    Close Grip pulldowns: 110X20, 110X15
    Seated Dumbbell press: 60X11, 60X8, 55X8
    Upright Rows: 70X15,70X12+2
    Lateral raises: 15X20, 15X12+3, 15X12+3

Friday (lower body hypertrophy day)
    Squats (speed work): 6 sets 155X3
    Leg Press: 630X12,10,12
    Leg Extension: 130X20,20,16
    Stiff Leg Deads: 225X10,10,8
    Lying leg Curl: 110X15,15
    Seated leg curl: 115X20,20
    Leg press Calf raises: 270X20, 360X15, 360X12, 360X13
    Seated Calf raise: 35X20,17,20

Saturday (chest and Arms hypertrophy day)
    Flat Dumbell Press (Speed Work): 6 sets 55X3
    Incline Dumbbell press: 70X12, 70X9, 65X7
    Chest press machine: 130X15,14,12
    Incline Cable Flys: 30X18, 30X 11 drop to 20X9
    Preacher Curl: 70X12, 70X8, 65X8
    Concentration Curls: 20X15 each arm, 20X 12 Each arm
    Incline Bench Spider Curl: 15X19, 15X20
    EZ Bar seated tricep extension: 100X12,10,10
    Rope pressdown: 80X18, 90X12
    Cable kickbacks: 10X20 each arm, 10X17 Each arm
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Definitely starting to feel some tenderness/soreness in my nips i have letro on hand and will begin taking .5 mg eod my question is when is the best to take this during the day at night before bed in the morning?ok got to work now it is more like a heat burning sensitive situation lol this sucks is my dosage of letro good is there anything else i can do i read it doesnt matter when you take it due to the 2 day halflife so i did my first dose of .5mg this morning, awful tasting stuff taste like rubbing alchohol hope that means its good lol
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Definitely starting to feel some tenderness/soreness in my nips i have letro on hand and will begin taking .5 mg eod my question is when is the best to take this during the day at night before bed in the morning?ok got to work now it is more like a heat burning sensitive situation lol this sucks is my dosage of letro good is there anything else i can do i read it doesnt matter when you take it due to the 2 day halflife so i did my first dose of .5mg this morning, awful tasting stuff taste like rubbing alchohol hope that means its good lol
    IMO bro letro is super over kill for tender nips. AI on hand?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

All i have is letro on hand. Ive read .5 mg eod is good but it seems that everyone is in favor of adex will letro suffice at. 5 mg eod or no
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post
    All i have is letro on hand. Ive read .5 mg eod is good but it seems that everyone is in favor of adex will letro suffice at. 5 mg eod or no
    Suffice? Letro is stronger than arimidex. Overkill
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

I'd get either adex or aromasin ASAP. . Letro is generaly used to crush your estrogen to get rid of gyno. I'm not exactly sure on the dosing of letro because I've never had to use it.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasxavier View Post

Suffice? Letro is stronger than arimidex. Overkill
    Suffice means will that do aka will that suffice. And i am aware of the potency of letro hence the reason i cut the typical dose of 2.5 into fifths.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I'd get either adex or aromasin ASAP. . Letro is generaly used to crush your estrogen to get rid of gyno. I'm not exactly sure on the dosing of letro because I've never had to use it.
    Thanks for the input brother ill be ordering some adex just to be safe in the meantime ill just have to work with what ive got till it comes in
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Is there one over the other that u prefer adex or aromisin
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Personally I prefer adex but that's only because that's the only thing I've used and it worked well for me.
    Purus labs Rep
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Personally I prefer adex but that's only because that's the only thing I've used and it worked well for me.
    Whats the typical dose of adex so i buy enough
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Whats the typical dose of adex so i buy enough
    It's different for everybody. For me I was dosing .5 Ed.and the switched to .5 EOD because my joints were achy and very lathargic And then went to .25 Ed and ended up finding me sweet spot at .25 eod. Your just going to have to play around with it and figure out what works for you. But I woul probably buy enough to use .5 Ed for the rest of you run just to be safe.
    Purus labs Rep
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

So this starts my second week not gonna lie i feel like an emotional girl right about now i feel numb i just finished my upper body power day all weights either went up or increased reps i just really feel like my estrogen is really high. Felt great in the gym but just wiped a trickle of tears from my eyes wtf.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Didnt sleep at all last night trying to go to bed now
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Need some support guys shut down hard lethargic went home from work to sleep for 2 hours now feel really cruddy going to hit legs tonight tryin to keep food up i have been eating 4000 calories on lifting days and 3500 calories on off days need some advice and how to kick this flu feeling of being shut down
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Need some support guys shut down hard lethargic went home from work to sleep for 2 hours now feel really cruddy going to hit legs tonight tryin to keep food up i have been eating 4000 calories on lifting days and 3500 calories on off days need some advice and how to kick this flu feeling of being shut down
    Well could be a couple things going on here man

1) you crushed your E2 with the letro. Drop it of your still taking it. Start Nolva until your AI gets here if your nips are still tender. which im guessing your E2 was probably ok before the letro you just mind f*cked yourself into taking the letro. hormonal changes can cause sensitive nips. doesnt mean its gyno. Get bloods if you can in a couple days to see where your e2 is and go from there.

This is my guess^^

2) you've got test flu. No big deal it happens to some guys. Last a couple days and goes away. Your body's trying to fight off this re chemical in it.

3) your just sick-nothing you can do about this one.

As fat as being shut down. Your gonna e shutdown until after PCT man. If we're
    talking about the same "shut down". Get some rest because rest is the most important thing besides food and lifting while your on.
    Purus labs Rep
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

1) you crushed your E2 with the letro. Drop it of your still taking it. Start Nolva until your AI gets here if your nips are still tender. which im guessing your E2 was probably ok before the letro you just mind f*cked yourself into taking the letro. hormonal changes can cause sensitive nips. doesnt mean its gyno. Get bloods if you can in a couple days to see where your e2 is and go from there.

This is my guess^^

2) you've got test flu. No big deal it happens to some guys. Last a couple days and goes away. Your body's trying to fight off this re chemical in it.

talking about the same "shut down". Get some rest because rest is the most important thing besides food and lifting while your on.
    Thanks brother u seem to be the only guy who posts on here so "for that ill be splittin my buried treasure with you once i find it that be" - Steve the pirate
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks brother u seem to be the only guy who posts on here so "for that ill be splittin my buried treasure with you once i find it that be" - Steve the pirate
    It's all good man. Just relax and enjoy the test lol your gonna miss it here in a few months
    Purus labs Rep
  23. Banned
    Answers

Hey bro I'm going to be doing a test cycle here soon hopefully, first time for me as well. How would you say your feeling so far and how does it compare to other aas or ph you have done if you have
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RippedCity View Post
    Hey bro I'm going to be doing a test cycle here soon hopefully, first time for me as well. How would you say your feeling so far and how does it compare to other aas or ph you have done if you have
    Well i currently feel like a freight train has hit me very lethargic with flu like symptoms i still killed legs today and went up weight on everything but just feel kinda crummy i have ran sd before felt some lethargy but not like this. Hoping it goes away soon. Weight still steadily increasing eating a ton 4000+ on workout days feel like my waist is increasing but its bulking season and i need to eat to gain the most muscle possible over the next 12 weeks so im letting those abs say goodbye for now after all abs on a skinny guy are like big tits on a fat chick
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

This is my guess^^

Think hit the nail on the head there with guess #1!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Well i currently feel like a freight train has hit me very lethargic with flu like symptoms i still killed legs today and went up weight on everything but just feel kinda crummy i have ran sd before felt some lethargy but not like this. Hoping it goes away soon. Weight still steadily increasing eating a ton 4000+ on workout days feel like my waist is increasing but its bulking season and i need to eat to gain the most muscle possible over the next 12 weeks so im letting those abs say goodbye for now after all abs on a skinny guy are like big tits on a fat chick
    Very interested on how this turns out bud ill be running my first test cycle as soon as the mrs gets knocked up! She has no problem with it but wants to get prego first, happy wife, happy life right?

I'm either gonna run test E with a dbol kicker or just test E solo. Haven't made my mind up yet. I can deal with the bloat but I'm worried about liver stress and the nausea I've read about. I'm just paranoid I guess. Lol

That last sentence cracked me up! Keep ur head up bud.
    Independent
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Alright guys i need some insomnia help, is there anyone on here that has a hard time sleeping, i went to bed at 10 hoping to get some much needed sleep didnt actually fall asleep until about 12 or 1 and then woke up at 4 when my wife got out of bed to take the dog out here it is 5 in the morning i cant sleep im pizzed off i have tried every walmart pill for sleep also tried 3z by AI and REMPM by man sports neither of those worked either. I know one of the largest components to results is sleep and i just dont get any. I took 9g melatonin and sleepy time tea and guess whos still awake? This guy!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I'm not sure if it's prescription or not over there but I use hypnerdorm (not sure if thats how u spell it ) for between night shifts. Works wonders with little to no hangover !
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

I'm not sure if it's prescription or not over there but I use hypnerdorm (not sure if thats how u spell it ) for between night shifts. Works wonders with little to no hangover !
    Yea u cant get anything without a prescription over here. Thank you government for making me pay $500 if i genuinely need a solution to a major problem! But thanks to obama if i would have not worked i would be taken care of. Oh the world we live in is a sad one.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yea u cant get anything without a prescription over here. Thank you government for making me pay $500 if i genuinely need a solution to a major problem! But thanks to obama if i would have not worked i would be taken care of. Oh the world we live in is a sad one.
    Haha man it's not right! Mrs Gillard ( our prime minister ) makes it's very hard for us to get ahead in life. The more you earn the more they f*ck you over but if you bludge off the system every things taken care of for you. Plus I'm
    Sure if you had a spare $500 it'd go on more test....
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Seriously what a great country we live in.
    Independent
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Haha man it's not right! Mrs Gillard ( our prime minister ) makes it's very hard for us to get ahead in life. The more you earn the more they f*ck you over but if you bludge off the system every things taken care of for you. Plus I'm
    Sure if you had a spare $500 it'd go on more test....
    Dang right
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Didnt go to work today trying to lay in bed and get some rest. Last night about 5 AM i finally got some sleep by taking what i didnt want to due to enough things going through my liver but ended up taking some theraflu tea along with benadril and within 30 min. I was out. Just gonna lay around today and try to keep food up thankfully its an off day today
  34. Registered User
    Answers

Alright guys i need some insomnia help, is there anyone on here that has a hard time sleeping, i went to bed at 10 hoping to get some much needed sleep didnt actually fall asleep until about 12 or 1 and then woke up at 4 when my wife got out of bed to take the dog out here it is 5 in the morning i cant sleep im pizzed off i have tried every walmart pill for sleep also tried 3z by AI and REMPM by man sports neither of those worked either. I know one of the largest components to results is sleep and i just dont get any. I took 9g melatonin and sleepy time tea and guess whos still awake? This guy!

Call the doctor
    Ask for a prescription for Remeron

or

Call the doctor
    Ask for a prescription called Periactin

Both put you to sleep... but both ALSO have an AWESOME side effect: drastically increased hunger
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasxavier View Post

Call the doctor
    Ask for a prescription for Remeron

or

Call the doctor
    Ask for a prescription called Periactin

Both put you to sleep... but both ALSO have an AWESOME side effect: drastically increased hunger
    I wish it were that easy i have to make an appt. And unless i want some new guy who wont right a script for shzt i have to wait months to see someone
  36. Registered User
    Answers

I wish it were that easy i have to make an appt. And unless i want some new guy who wont right a script for shzt i have to wait months to see someone
    No, it really is that easy. One is a common antidepressant, and one is a common antihistamine. Any doctor will prescribe either on the spot without hesitation. I don't think you need to even go in, you can do it on the phone.
  37. Banned
    Answers

I hear you bro get swole. It must be the letro you were taking because I thought you shouldn't feel lethargic on test
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.
    Answers

Letro is the strongest at combatting stubborn estrogen and gyno! IMO I think it'd be best taken ED instead of EOD

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WPChickDiesel

Letro is the strongest at combatting stubborn estrogen and gyno! IMO I think it'd be best taken ED instead of EOD

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    Letro is good at crushing estrogen. Remember you need estrogen in the right ratios to make gains, lubricate joints, libido etc etc etc. There are far better options out there to maintain healthy levels.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

This flu is kicking my azz i have managed to still eat over 3k calories today and may need to taylor diet down a bit i feel im putting way to much fat on but i want to eat enough to make gains do i just put up with a little fat and keep doing what im doing or drop my calories a bit
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My Test Results - What is "Normal" for Me?
    By Bob34 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 09:36 AM
  2. Popped my slin cherry
    By 04svtspray in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 11:51 AM
  3. Popping my PH cherry on July 8th with h-drol
    By maurice02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 03:52 PM
  4. Popping my Anabolic cherry in Costa Rica!
    By motiv8er in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: 02-15-2007, 11:05 AM
  5. Just popped my anabolic cherry :)
    By Mr X in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-24-2005, 09:32 PM