popped my test cherry who's in for the ride

Page 2 of 16 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Hey I'm no dirt guru but I have LG a shot and hated it lol, I'm glad it worked for u though. If it was me I would definitely up the protein, I'm natty right now that is, and my trainer/coach has me at a little over 300g of protein a day. I weigh 180 lbs. just my .02 remember you're on gear now so don't be afraid to tweak your cals a little more than normal (not on gear). I would add to all macros try to keep the same ratios that worked I. The past just up them.
    Independent


  2. Btw this really making me anxious to order my gear. Lol. Keep killing it bud
    Independent
    •   
       


  3. Subd lean as sh1t man. Get huge
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  4. And like beaner said I'd up the protein. I'm no diet guru either but I'd up cals carb and protein. IMO if your trying to bulk I'd try and hit closer to the 4000 cal range. And id try to hit 50% protein because of the protein synthasis with test. 3100 isn't very much especially on a workout day. Just my 2 cents bud. Good luck
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  5. I would crash the lean gains diet for a bulk. I mean space your meals out- but your trying to grow- pack the food down bruh. Just get it in.

    Here is the thing- if you want to gain 2.5lbs of muscle a week- eat AT LEAST 2 grams per lb of bw in protein.

    When I bulk I eat about 450 grams of protein
    350-400 grams of carbs
    And like 150 grams of fat.

    My last bulk I just came off of 4 weeks ago I gained 42 lbs in 10 weeks- put on about 3% bf but- I'm cutting that off now with tren and test


    Here's the thing- steroids increase protein synthesis to a huge degree- take advantage of that.
    They also increase glycogen stores- hit that up too!


    Hope this helped I'm so tired lol
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    And like beaner said I'd up the protein. I'm no diet guru either but I'd up cals carb and protein. IMO if your trying to bulk I'd try and hit closer to the 4000 cal range. And id try to hit 50% protein because of the protein synthasis with test. 3100 isn't very much especially on a workout day. Just my 2 cents bud. Good luck
    Thanks for the advice i ran the numbers yesterday and was planning on transitioning to 4000 calories on workout days and 3500 calories on rest days. Granted that will change as i put on weight. The ratios i was using and still currently using is 30% protein, 20% fat, and 50% carb on workout days. On off days i have been using 50% protein, 40% fat, and 10% carb. With those ratios when i bump my cal. To 4000 ill be getting 300g protein, 88g fat, and 500g carbs on workout days and on rest days ill get 430g protein, 155g fat, and 88g carbs. What do you think?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    I would crash the lean gains diet for a bulk. I mean space your meals out- but your trying to grow- pack the food down bruh. Just get it in.

    Here is the thing- if you want to gain 2.5lbs of muscle a week- eat AT LEAST 2 grams per lb of bw in protein.

    When I bulk I eat about 450 grams of protein
    350-400 grams of carbs
    And like 150 grams of fat.

    My last bulk I just came off of 4 weeks ago I gained 42 lbs in 10 weeks- put on about 3% bf but- I'm cutting that off now with tren and test

    Here's the thing- steroids increase protein synthesis to a huge degree- take advantage of that.
    They also increase glycogen stores- hit that up too!

    Hope this helped I'm so tired lol
    Thanks for the input brother i may end up putting leangains on the backburner for now and just eat like an animal all day because I'm sure the whole riding the insulin advantage of leangains doesn't compare to the benefits of having test in your system. Ill put pen and paper to some different ideas today and put em up tonight for some thoughts. I appreciate the help brah

  8. Alright this is going in to day 3 on superdrol and 4 days after my first pin. I pin again tonight 250mg i had almost zero PIP from my last injection in my right glute and my wife will be stabbing the left glute tonight. Some things i have noticed day 1 of sd i had mild headaches for about an hour or 2 however didnt have any headaches yesterday. Last night i woke up and thought i pizzed the bed because it was soaked lol ended up being sweat thank god. It was the worst i had ever sweated at night. Could that be the test already? I have read it takes several weeks to kick in, but i have read alot about night sweats while on test

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Hey I'm no dirt guru but I have LG a shot and hated it lol, I'm glad it worked for u though. If it was me I would definitely up the protein, I'm natty right now that is, and my trainer/coach has me at a little over 300g of protein a day. I weigh 180 lbs. just my .02 remember you're on gear now so don't be afraid to tweak your cals a little more than normal (not on gear). I would add to all macros try to keep the same ratios that worked I. The past just up them.
    So easy lol i dont know why i never thought of LG in ratios but when i did it made it alot easier to figure the diet lol i feel dumb for not looking at that before. Good share sir

  10. Throw in chocolate milk :P!

  11. Can someone please tell me i have to gain weight to get big and water retention happens lol im already up 5 lbs from the extra calories and my skins is noticibally oilier and im pumped all the time. And holding water grrr

  12. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift
    Can someone please tell me i have to gain weight to get big and water retention happens lol im already up 5 lbs from the extra calories and my skins is noticibally oilier and im pumped all the time. And holding water grrr
    Ha it happens man. You can drop the water towards the end easier than you think.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  13. I thinks its because i use to be a big fatty and i finally got ripped and now feel like im goin in the wrong direction by seeing that scale go up. But if i want to ever get big ive got to eat big and i just need to sack up and do it

  14. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift
    I thinks its because i use to be a big fatty and i finally got ripped and now feel like im goin in the wrong direction by seeing that scale go up. But if i want to ever get big ive got to eat big and i just need to sack up and do it
    Bro I can so relate I had quite the transformation and every time my six pack starts to go away I freak out and start cutting again. Don't sweat it man focus on building mass now which in turn will make cutting all the easier with the added muscle. Besides you've already proven u can shred up. Sack up and eat bro time to grow
    Independent

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Bro I can so relate I had quite the transformation and every time my six pack starts to go away I freak out and start cutting again. Don't sweat it man focus on building mass now which in turn will make cutting all the easier with the added muscle. Besides you've already proven u can shred up. Sack up and eat bro time to grow
    Thanks bro definitely what i needed to hear.

  16. Alright guys just did my second pin this time hurt a little worse than the first one im a little scared about the injections my wife sticks me and i told her to do the upper outer quadrent when my butt is seperated into fourths which is what i read several times just nervous i suppose since its new and all. Do you guys normally feel the liquid going in. And almost get dizzy from it at all? Also is it normal to have oily skin already and get red while lifting? From what i read test takes a while to kick in but idk ive done superdrol twice before and i am on my third day at 20mg but i didnt remember feeling this.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift
    Alright guys just did my second pin this time hurt a little worse than the first one im a little scared about the injections my wife sticks me and i told her to do the upper outer quadrent when my butt is seperated into fourths which is what i read several times just nervous i suppose since its new and all. Do you guys normally feel the liquid going in. And almost get dizzy from it at all? Also is it normal to have oily skin already and get red while lifting? From what i read test takes a while to kick in but idk ive done superdrol twice before and i am on my third day at 20mg but i didnt remember feeling this.
    All normal man. And the dizziness is probably just anxiety. Hormonal shift starts with your first injection. Results in the gym is what takes a few weeks.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  18. Thanks for the feedback

  19. No problem man I just finished up pct for my first test cycle so I've been in your shoes before lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  20. How were your results?

  21. Pretty good. I ran a 14 week test e solo. Ended up the same weight at the end that I was at the beginning but cut alot of BF. and strength increase was ridiculous. Maintained about 90% through pct.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  22. In to see how the other LTL does on test! Nice work on the transformation bro! Seems a couple of months ago you looked a hell of a lot different! Enjoy this run I'm mid way just about and loving it! Very addicting.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  23. ^ I'm in if he's in. I get confused on who's who sometimes anyways!

    Lean AF though. I'm jealous. Lots of hard work man. Hope you kill this one!
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  24. Post lots of pictures. Im working up to a test only cycle next year.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    In to see how the other LTL does on test! Nice work on the transformation bro! Seems a couple of months ago you looked a hell of a lot different! Enjoy this run I'm mid way just about and loving it! Very addicting.
    Good to have you bro
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My Test Results - What is "Normal" for Me?
    By Bob34 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 10:36 AM
  2. Popped my slin cherry
    By 04svtspray in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 12:51 PM
  3. Popping my PH cherry on July 8th with h-drol
    By maurice02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 04:52 PM
  4. Popping my Anabolic cherry in Costa Rica!
    By motiv8er in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: 02-15-2007, 12:05 PM
  5. Just popped my anabolic cherry :)
    By Mr X in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-24-2005, 10:32 PM
Log in
Log in