popped my test cherry who's in for the ride

Page 12 of 13 First ... 710111213 Last
  1. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    4,497
    Rep Power
    6785858

    I don't really see the "flab". You're not as defined as you were but you've done well. Maybe some water but you definitely added some quality mass.

  2. Registered User
    Wilpit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,432
    Rep Power
    433869

    Agreed ^^^
  3. Registered User
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    957
    Rep Power
    292578

    Thanks guys i think alot of it is in my head i have a real bad case of body image dysmorphia from when i was fat as a kid. It seems like if im not shredded i go into a real depressed state which makes bulking tough yalls support really helps with me staying motivated and to keep grinding as i said im gonna keep bulking thanks for the support to all who have stuck around on this thread and giving me motivation it means alot to me
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,683
    Rep Power
    1098658

    Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post
    Thanks guys i think alot of it is in my head i have a real bad case of body image dysmorphia from when i was fat as a kid. It seems like if im not shredded i go into a real depressed state which makes bulking tough yalls support really helps with me staying motivated and to keep grinding as i said im gonna keep bulking thanks for the support to all who have stuck around on this thread and giving me motivation it means alot to me
    Yeah you're looking big man, keep at it.. I was never fat as a kid, always lean, so I have a hard time letting myself get fat to bulk, but it's what's necessary for me to get bigger and stronger. Water weight = more joint cushion, more strength = more weight on the bar which ultimately means more muscle
  5. Registered User
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    957
    Rep Power
    292578

    After chest and back GVT session

    Name:  ForumRunner_20130219_201047.png
Views: 195
Size:  258.7 KB
  6. Registered User
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    957
    Rep Power
    292578

    After chest and back GVT session

    Name:  ForumRunner_20130219_201047.png
Views: 195
Size:  258.7 KB
  7. Registered User
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    957
    Rep Power
    292578

    Sorry for the double post guys phone was messin up
  8. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,335
    Rep Power
    5844793

    Lookin pretty big dude.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  9. Registered User
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    957
    Rep Power
    292578

    Tody was legs and abs did 10x10 of 175lbs squats and seated leg curls with 115 as a compound set F**ing brutal. Almost threw up had to lay down in the gym for 20 minutes after my 10th set. After that i finished up with low cable pull ins for abs and seated calf raises for calves each 3 sets. Unbelievable how 175lbs squats can make u feel like a girl with 4 second negatives. Im liking this GVT business!
  10. Registered User
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,683
    Rep Power
    1098658

    Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post
    Tody was legs and abs did 10x10 of 175lbs squats and seated leg curls with 115 as a compound set F**ing brutal. Almost threw up had to lay down in the gym for 20 minutes after my 10th set. After that i finished up with low cable pull ins for abs and seated calf raises for calves each 3 sets. Unbelievable how 175lbs squats can make u feel like a girl with 4 second negatives. Im liking this GVT business!
    Hey man I was just wondering how your gyno has come along?
    I don't cycle anything but I've been noticing I have puffy nips (thinking my dairy consumption had something to do with this) but they tend to disappear if I get sightly cold.
    Have you ever noticed this
  11. Registered User
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    957
    Rep Power
    292578

    You will know if ur having a gyno flare for me it was very painful with little balls under my nips. Thankfully once i ordered anastrozle from a different sourct it has kept the symptoms at bay although i still have balls under my nips after my cucle and pct im gonna run letro to see if i can shrink them. But trust me if you have gyno you will know it
  12. Registered User
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    957
    Rep Power
    292578

    Today after chest and back GVT weight 193 starting was 156 so im up 37 lbs

    Name:  IMG_20130224_173701.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  30.4 KB
  13. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,343
    Rep Power
    9509237

    Insane gains bro! You don't even look like the same person! Nice work!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  14. Registered User
    rayjay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    350
    Rep Power
    1385

    37lbs, daaaaayyyyuuuuum

    Enters Lord Vader: "...You don't understand the powaahhhh of the daaahhhk side."

    I do now. Where do I sign up

    Nice work
  15. Registered User
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    957
    Rep Power
    292578

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Insane gains bro! You don't even look like the same person! Nice work!
    Thanks brother! Now that im not fighting sickness anymore i have been making some awesome gains. And i had to go jean shopping today because my legs just wont fit in 32's anymore. Went up to 33's and its much better lol. Still probly have a good 3-4 weeks on cycle then time to hold wait for a couple months then start a recomp/cut. Im anxious to see if i can put on a few more lbs before the end of my cycle last year i bulked to 207lbs. And had to do a hard cut because i did it natty and put on more fat than anything. But for comparison last year when i natty bulked my waist was at 37" where now its 33 so i know i have gained some good quality muscle.
  16. Registered User
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    957
    Rep Power
    292578

    Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post
    37lbs, daaaaayyyyuuuuum

    Enters Lord Vader: "...You don't understand the powaahhhh of the daaahhhk side."

    I do now. Where do I sign up

    Nice work
    Lol nice!
  17. Registered User
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,683
    Rep Power
    1098658

    Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post
    You will know if ur having a gyno flare for me it was very painful with little balls under my nips. Thankfully once i ordered anastrozle from a different sourct it has kept the symptoms at bay although i still have balls under my nips after my cucle and pct im gonna run letro to see if i can shrink them. But trust me if you have gyno you will know it
    Ok well I don't have any pain, but nips are puffy on and off, and one nip has about a pea sized lump under it, which isn't sensitive at all, but if I press on it slightly hard I do notice some sensitivity.
    I'm using erase pro right now at one ed i'm thinking it couldn't be estro related so it must be prolactin related.. I'm debating whether or not to get some inhibit p to see if it does anything..
    Any ideas, ltl, anyone?

    Also bro you're looking joocy as fuark, mad gains have been made.. Good work
    How long do you have left on cycle and will you continue to update this log throughout pct ??
  18. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,343
    Rep Power
    9509237

    When I had my flare up recently it was pretty painful and sensitive. I dreaded giving someone a hug. Not pleasant at all!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  19. Registered User
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,683
    Rep Power
    1098658

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    When I had my flare up recently it was pretty painful and sensitive. I dreaded giving someone a hug. Not pleasant at all!
    Holy **** bro that's serious.. I was only worried about my **** buddy trying to bite my nips.. She loves that ****, me, not so much
  20. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,407
    Rep Power
    1807703

    Damn bro 37lbs is crazy! Awesome work!
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  21. Registered User
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    957
    Rep Power
    292578

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    When I had my flare up recently it was pretty painful and sensitive. I dreaded giving someone a hug. Not pleasant at all!
    This exactly
  22. Registered User
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    957
    Rep Power
    292578

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

    Ok well I don't have any pain, but nips are puffy on and off, and one nip has about a pea sized lump under it, which isn't sensitive at all, but if I press on it slightly hard I do notice some sensitivity.
    I'm using erase pro right now at one ed i'm thinking it couldn't be estro related so it must be prolactin related.. I'm debating whether or not to get some inhibit p to see if it does anything..
    Any ideas, ltl, anyone?

    Also bro you're looking joocy as fuark, mad gains have been made.. Good work
    How long do you have left on cycle and will you continue to update this log throughout pct ??
    i have another 3-4 weeks or so on cycle, and yes i will be updating while in pct
  23. Registered User
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    957
    Rep Power
    292578

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Damn bro 37lbs is crazy! Awesome work!
    Thanks bro
  24. Registered User
    rayjay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    350
    Rep Power
    1385

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    When I had my flare up recently it was pretty painful and sensitive. I dreaded giving someone a hug. Not pleasant at all!
    Yeah, once you have had gyno you'll be terrified of preacher curls forever
  25. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,335
    Rep Power
    5844793

    If you have gyno and a chick bites your nipple you'll slap that hoe lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  26. Registered User
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    957
    Rep Power
    292578

    Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post

    Yeah, once you have had gyno you'll be terrified of preacher curls forever
    Lol so true
  27. Registered User
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    957
    Rep Power
    292578

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    If you have gyno and a chick bites your nipple you'll slap that hoe lol
    Had to explain that to my wife lol
  28. Registered User
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    957
    Rep Power
    292578

    Weighed in 195lbs today started creatine the other day so it would be saturated in my muscles by the time im "off" so i feel like i am retaining some water all in all happy with this cycle
  29. Registered User
    live to lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    957
    Rep Power
    292578

    Well my last injection was yesterday weighed in today at 194 im gonna try to get up to 196 197 with this last 2 weeks then try to hold 190 for 2 months then shred up to 170 which would place me right at a lean 15lbs of muscle which i would be very pleased with
  30. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,335
    Rep Power
    5844793

    Sounds like a successful cycle to me man
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My Test Results - What is "Normal" for Me?
    By Bob34 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 09:36 AM
  2. Popped my slin cherry
    By 04svtspray in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 11:51 AM
  3. Popping my PH cherry on July 8th with h-drol
    By maurice02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 03:52 PM
  4. Popping my Anabolic cherry in Costa Rica!
    By motiv8er in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: 02-15-2007, 11:05 AM
  5. Just popped my anabolic cherry :)
    By Mr X in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-24-2005, 09:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in