popped my test cherry who's in for the ride

Page 10 of 13 First ... 89101112 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post
    Well second workout i had to miss just want to sleep and i cant because we are watching 3 kids right now who are all sick i just wish their parent was responsible and would take care of them instead of pawning them off on other people piece of shizt is what she is dumb c*nt. Needless to say im pizzed off because she joined the army and is all excited about being away for 6 months and getting a sign on bonus of 60k. For all of those using the army as an excuse to get money because you were a failure at everything else then fhuck u and dont ask for discounts like u deserve it pieces of shzt thats what half the army is anymore bunch of fhuckups and we wonder why our country is going down the drain, its because we reward the morans fhucking up their whole life with a 60000 sign on bonus. I hope some butch bi*ch woops her azz in basic. Oh and what do we get for being responsible adults and watching her kids, nothing and on top of that is is fhucking with my workouts and now im more pizzed off. Rant over phhhhuuuuuccccckkkk there now im finished
    Lol roid rage


  2. Great log so far. Took me forever to read it all lol. Good work man, looking big.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Lol roid rage
    Well im just frustrated i just got over being sick and it took me 3 weeks to get rid of it and now im sick again if it takes another 3 weeks then half of my cycle was a waste because i cant eat or train like i need to and it jus pizzes me off

  4. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift

    Well im just frustrated i just got over being sick and it took me 3 weeks to get rid of it and now im sick again if it takes another 3 weeks then half of my cycle was a waste because i cant eat or train like i need to and it jus pizzes me off
    That's exactly what happened to me. 7 weeks of cycle I was sick.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  5. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    That's exactly what happened to me. 7 weeks of cycle I was sick.
    Its weird its like we are the same guy or something

  6. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post
    Well second workout i had to miss just want to sleep and i cant because we are watching 3 kids right now who are all sick i just wish their parent was responsible and would take care of them instead of pawning them off on other people piece of shizt is what she is dumb c*nt. Needless to say im pizzed off because she joined the army and is all excited about being away for 6 months and getting a sign on bonus of 60k. For all of those using the army as an excuse to get money because you were a failure at everything else then fhuck u and dont ask for discounts like u deserve it pieces of shzt thats what half the army is anymore bunch of fhuckups and we wonder why our country is going down the drain, its because we reward the morans fhucking up their whole life with a 60000 sign on bonus. I hope some butch bi*ch woops her azz in basic. Oh and what do we get for being responsible adults and watching her kids, nothing and on top of that is is fhucking with my workouts and now im more pizzed off. Rant over phhhhuuuuuccccckkkk there now im finished
    If you've never been in the Army, you probably should think deeper about what you say before you say it. Furthermore, there is no such thing as a $60,000 enlistment bonus in the regular army. I know this for a fact. Also, a single parent can't enlist, and if she's the parent of three children, and married, she must have a bachelor's degree.
    The army isn't the reason the country is messed up. Check your facts and try that whole rant again.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    If you've never been in the Army, you probably should think deeper about what you say before you say it. Furthermore, there is no such thing as a $60,000 enlistment bonus in the regular army. I know this for a fact.
    Well i knew someone would get butthurt about my comment. And for ur information pal i dont have to be in the army to know that its primarily made up of fhuckups that couldnt do anything else and i can say this because i have 2 in my family that joined for that reason. And know many more that arent in my family doing the same thing. And the one who is getting 60k has 3 kids which is why shes getting a larger enlistment, and im pretty sure i would know with it being my sister in law. So what was it u said oh ya "you probably should think deeper about what you say before you say it" If you are in the army because u care about our country and want to do everything you can to protect it, then thank you. But the majority that i have met just use it as a fhucking power trip "im in the army so i get special privlages" bullshzt

  8. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    If you've never been in the Army, you probably should think deeper about what you say before you say it. Furthermore, there is no such thing as a $60,000 enlistment bonus in the regular army. I know this for a fact. Also, a single parent can't enlist, and if she's the parent of three children, and married, she must have a bachelor's degree.
    The army isn't the reason the country is messed up. Check your facts and try that whole rant again.
    U need to check ur facts because she is enlisted married husbands another fhuckup and right now in afghanastan she doesnt have a bachelors degree just stfu bro or get outa my log lol

  9. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post

    Well i knew someone would get butthurt about my comment. And for ur information pal i dont have to be in the army to know that its primarily made up of fhuckups that couldnt do anything else and i can say this because i have 2 in my family that joined for that reason. And know many more that arent in my family doing the same thing.
    Sounds like you know all the cool kids and come from a successful brood.

    Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post

    And the one who is getting 60k has 3 kids which is why shes getting a larger enlistment, and im pretty sure i would know with it being my sister in law.
    The Army doesn't provide any bonuses for having kids. It's not even a consideration when you get an enlistment/SRB.

    Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post

    So what was it u said oh ya "you probably should think deeper about what you say before you say it" If you are in the army because u care about our country and want to do everything you can to protect it, then thank you.
    You're welcome.

    Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post

    But the majority that i have met just use it as a fhucking power trip "im in the army so i get special privlages" bullshzt

    You have met the wrong people.
    I would have stayed out of your log had I not subbed a while back out of interest and because it was a good read.
    I'm not here to make enemies, but I guess I'm proud of what I've done and where I've been in this job and I don't take it lightly when someone shlts on it.
    And you're right about joining with three kids if you're dual military. That's the only way to join with three underage deps without a BA/BS.
    Tell her to check her paperwork. There are no $60K bonuses out there right now. The highest bonus out there is $40K and it's for ACASP 35P. Her recruiter is probably feeding her a load of shlt.
    Good luck getting rid of your cold, either way.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    Sounds like you know all the cool kids and come from a successful brood.

    The Army doesn't provide any bonuses for having kids. It's not even a consideration when you get an enlistment/SRB.

    You're welcome.

    You have met the wrong people.
    I would have stayed out of your log had I not subbed a while back out of interest and because it was a good read.
    I'm not here to make enemies, but I guess I'm proud of what I've done and where I've been in this job and I don't take it lightly when someone shlts on it.
    And you're right about joining with three kids if you're dual military. That's the only way to join with three underage deps without a BA/BS.
    Tell her to check her paperwork. There are no $60K bonuses out there right now. The highest bonus out there is $40K and it's for ACASP 35P. Her recruiter is probably feeding her a load of shlt.
    Good luck getting rid of your cold, either way.
    I owe u an apology sir thanks for your service for our country i just hate the mentality of the people i have known(not by choice btw). I have nothing against the military i just hate the people that enlist for the power trip or handouts. Granted i would never enlist for money thats a stupid reason imo. I was just quick on the gun with confrontation i have been snappy all week this cold is kickin my azz today was my first day back to the gym in almost a week. Im glad u subbed my log and happy to have u on bored broseph.
    •   
       


  11. Word. Tried to PM you but your box is full.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Word. Tried to PM you but your box is full.
    Inbox cleared sir

  13. I'm next to unsub. Those rants were a little childish and uneducated. Dudes are getting shot and killed everyday to defend your right to say what you want in America...

    Good luck on the cycle and getting rid of that gyno.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    I'm next to unsub. Those rants were a little childish and uneducated. Dudes are getting shot and killed everyday to defend your right to say what you want in America...

    Good luck on the cycle and getting rid of that gyno.
    Lol alright bro my rant was more pertaining to my sister in law and people i know but cya later

  15. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post

    I owe u an apology sir thanks for your service for our country i just hate the mentality of the people i have known(not by choice btw). I have nothing against the military i just hate the people that enlist for the power trip or handouts. Granted i would never enlist for money thats a stupid reason imo. I was just quick on the gun with confrontation i have been snappy all week this cold is kickin my azz today was my first day back to the gym in almost a week. Im glad u subbed my log and happy to have u on bored broseph.
    Did u even read this post ^ pretty sure i appologised for stereotyping the army i should have phrased the people i know but whatever

  16. You're log has been motivating and informative. I've been on for the whole ride. Just kinda creepin'. Haha. Anyway keep up the hard work man, and thanks for the detailed log.
    "It's not the length of life, but the depth" ~Emerson

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Klinessd View Post
    You're log has been motivating and informative. I've been on for the whole ride. Just kinda creepin'. Haha. Anyway keep up the hard work man, and thanks for the detailed log.
    Thanks brother glad to have you

  18. Flu still kickin my azz i have been able to workout the past two workout days but all weights were down but im just happy to get back in the gym. I weighed 186 today but i ate fastfood once a day all of last week because i didnt feel good and it was easier to get calories that way since 5lbs of meat sounded sickening. Im trying to get diet back on point but my appetite just isnt there yet

  19. Good luck to you man hopefully u can pack on some good calories this week and continue in the gym. Sounds like your having a rough couple of weeks

  20. Yea ill know better than to cycle during flu season ever again

  21. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post
    Flu still kickin my azz i have been able to workout the past two workout days but all weights were down but im just happy to get back in the gym. I weighed 186 today but i ate fastfood once a day all of last week because i didnt feel good and it was easier to get calories that way since 5lbs of meat sounded sickening. Im trying to get diet back on point but my appetite just isnt there yet
    How much longer do you have left on cycle?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post

    How much longer do you have left on cycle?
    This is the start of the 9th week.

  23. Feeling any better?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Feeling any better?
    Yea my appetite is slowly coming back managed to down 4500 today and hit legs. My strength is still in the toilet and legs cramped up real bad during my workout i need to be downing more water and i think it will help with cramps. It did feel good to workout hopefully i can get back on track im still up 30lbs but i have put on some not so attractive cuddle weight my wife calls it lol but i was so scared of losing gains last week i just ate anything calorie dense i could find since 5 lbs of chicken a day sounded as good as a kick to the sack. Hopefully i can gain a few more lbs before cycle ends and then maintain weight for a good 2 months cut off some fat then next cycle im going to leave the sd alone although i do like it im gonna run test deca next. Heard deca doesnt aromatize as bad. All in all it is still a successful cycle just wish i wouldnt have gotten sick

  25. At least you're getting back to normal. You still have three weeks. I'm sure you'll put on a couple more good pounds.

  26. Pic taken this morning right after gettin out of bed

    Name:  ForumRunner_20130202_160557.png
Views: 173
Size:  398.2 KB

  27. Still looking lean and full. Look great after the flu and lack of food and gym sessions.

  28. Well dont exactly know what happened either my syringes are marked wrong or there wasnt as much test in the vials as the label amounts claimed. I guess tonight wraps up my final injection. Still should have had 2 more weeks, owell i suppose. I havent been updating very often due to getting busy with work and life stressing me out with the flu twice during my first test run i have been dosing anastrozle 1mg eod due to my gyno flare up if i dose e3d my nips get very sore and inflamed i know the test will still be in my system for a good two weeks so i know not to begin pct till then in which i will be running 40/40/40/40 with nolva read somewhere there was no point in tapering off to 20 especially with high estro related sides. My other question i guess mainly is with the anastrozle keep dosing 1mg eod? I do have lumps from these aromatizing compounds and i know letro is best for size reduction in the glands although the only permanent removal is surgery. I have letro on hand i havent takin during cycle because my anastrozle was keeping the sides at bay but i had already accumulated the existing lumps by that time and they have stayed the same size just no more burning nips. When and how do you guys suggest throwing that in during or after pct? Cycle wrap up starting weight 156 ending weight 10.5 weeks later 187 lbs for a total of 32 lbs. Still have 2 weeks of test running through my veigns possibly may get to 190 at start of pct. I have put on some fat but i have learned alot and all in all i would say i gained a good 15-20 lbs of muscle. I will continue bulking for 3 to 4 more months then begin a recomp or slow cut until i have taken enough time off to get back on.

  29. Definitely a successful cycle bro! I'm in pct now and wishing I was on again already! Bit sure what could have happened with those vials man. Sounds like you got shorted though. I've never ran Nolva at a constant dose. I've always tapered it off.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My Test Results - What is "Normal" for Me?
    By Bob34 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 11:36 AM
  2. Popped my slin cherry
    By 04svtspray in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 01:51 PM
  3. Popping my PH cherry on July 8th with h-drol
    By maurice02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 05:52 PM
  4. Popping my Anabolic cherry in Costa Rica!
    By motiv8er in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: 02-15-2007, 01:05 PM
  5. Just popped my anabolic cherry :)
    By Mr X in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-24-2005, 11:32 PM
Log in
Log in