popped my test cherry who's in for the ride

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Was going to wait a couple weeks but i am ready to rock and roll did my first injection of Test E at 250 was soo nervous and heart is still pounding. I begin my SD at 20mg tomorrow. I will be running test @ 500mg for 12 weeks and SD at 20/20/30/30 getting pumped up time to KILL THIS SH**!!!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to The dark side- I have been off the boards, slaving away in the kitchen and the gym. LTL you will not recognize me when I post pics 6 weeks from now.

Anyways enjoy your ride, test is good- I would have preferred to see you use dianabol- just because I absolutely love it

However, super drol is a wonderful drug too.

kdeome

kdeome

Awards
Post lots of pictures. Im working up to a test only cycle next year.

Good luck!

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
alright guys here they are before pictures taken last night also could someone chime in an opinnion on BF%
2012-12-02_22-35-02_733.jpg
2012-12-02_22-35-39_829.jpg
2012-12-02_22-35-51_880.jpg
2012-12-02_22-36-08_443.jpg
2012-12-02_22-36-18_841.jpg
2012-12-02_22-36-32_615.jpg
2012-12-02_22-36-58_990.jpg
2012-12-02_22-37-05_286.jpg
2012-12-02_22-37-23_783.jpg
2012-12-02_22-35-29_995.jpg

Sankha

Sankha

Awards
Seems like dbol would be good for you since you're dry as fuark. Enjoy the ride bro!

No_Pain

Awards
This oughtta be good

I think you're at the perfect level to see what test can do... Following closely.

Thomasxavier

Awards
Why do people use superdrol... crazy imo...... risk vs benefits .....

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Why do people use superdrol... crazy imo...... risk vs benefits .....
Somewhat true everyone takes compounds differently and reacts differently i have went two rounds previously with superdrol once by itself and once bridged to epi close to zero sides both runs but again everyone is different

Thomasxavier

Awards
Somewhat true everyone takes compounds differently and reacts differently i have went two rounds previously with superdrol once by itself and once bridged to epi close to zero sides both runs but again everyone is different
No hair loss?

And it's your liver that really takes the bullet my brother...... get that tested in a few years

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
No hair loss?

And it's your liver that really takes the bullet my brother...... get that tested in a few years
Just had that checked and all is well and never experienced hair loss again everyone is different my friend

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
I'm looking to run test e soon..probably without SD though. Good luck man, I'm in

Thomasxavier

Awards
Just had that checked and all is well and never experienced hair loss again everyone is different my friend
Hmm that makes SD tempting, almost. Well yeah I wanna see how it all goes brother

Anyways, is SD even purchasable anymore?

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Hmm that makes SD tempting, almost. Well yeah I wanna see how it all goes brother

Anyways, is SD even purchasable anymore?
Im sure you can find it somewhere but its not as easy as it use to be to get after the ban took place lucky for me i stocked up:)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LTL your very lean. It's time to grow bro. Shovel those FOCKIN calories down dude. I would say your around 6-8%

If you do a clean mass gain I don't think you will gain over 1% bf.

Get huge brah

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
LTL your very lean. It's time to grow bro. Shovel those FOCKIN calories down dude. I would say your around 6-8%

If you do a clean mass gain I don't think you will gain over 1% bf.

Get huge brah
Im shoveling bro im eating my post workout meal now 12 oz chicken ton of brown rice blackbeans 1 bell pepper 2 whole wheat tortillas and non fat sour creme 18 fat 180 carb 85 prot.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that's what I'm talkin about

Subdizzle

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Werd, yeah ur bf is pretty low, Sd/test is awesome! Enjoy.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Alright guys just running some numbers as i am looking for a good bulk out of these 12 weeks this is day 2 i was putting pin and paper (pun intended) to my goals it might be a longshot but going off of previous logs i know it can be done with propper nutrition i am looking for a good 20 to 30lb gain and just with simple math that would put me gaining 2.5 lbs per week at a surplus of 8750 calories over maintenance or an extra 1250 calories per day over maintenance. So rougly that would put my workout days at around 4000 calories and off days right around 3500. For those that have followed some of my previous posts you know that i am a huge LG fan and it is by far the best form of dieting i have ever used. That being said i want to continue using this protocol but i have a problem that im running in to. Lean gains reccomends keeping fat fairly low on workout days and approx. double on off days. my current diet is... Workout days 3,100 calories (250g prot. 410g carb. 50g fat) Rest days are 2300 calories (250g Prot. 100g Carb. 100g Fat) I guess my problem is im trying to look for where i want my extra calories coming from macronutrient wise, i could raise my fat on both workout days and off days to make up some calories but i dont want to go too overboard with fat consumption. Carbs are already sky high and protein could suppose go up to 300g per day but i just feel that is overkill. essentially i need 900 extra calories on workout days and 1200 extra calories on off days. What would your recomendations be on fat do you think it would be ok to increase to 100g on workout days and 150g on off days and not put on too much flab. the reason i think fat would be best to manipulate is because its so calorie dense plus that lets me eat more steak!!! Help me out AM i promise to give the best log possible.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Day 2 of SD at 20mg idk if its placebo or what but squats have already increased and i was able to do more weight on stiff leg deads and legpress as well i am crediting it to the surplus of calories more so than the SD also retaining a little water in lower abs due to calorie increase also if anyone can chime into my last post regarding some advice on diet i would be very greatful.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Hey I'm no dirt guru but I have LG a shot and hated it lol, I'm glad it worked for u though. If it was me I would definitely up the protein, I'm natty right now that is, and my trainer/coach has me at a little over 300g of protein a day. I weigh 180 lbs. just my .02 remember you're on gear now so don't be afraid to tweak your cals a little more than normal (not on gear). I would add to all macros try to keep the same ratios that worked I. The past just up them.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Btw this really making me anxious to order my gear. Lol. Keep killing it bud

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subd lean as sh1t man. Get huge

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And like beaner said I'd up the protein. I'm no diet guru either but I'd up cals carb and protein. IMO if your trying to bulk I'd try and hit closer to the 4000 cal range. And id try to hit 50% protein because of the protein synthasis with test. 3100 isn't very much especially on a workout day. Just my 2 cents bud. Good luck

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would crash the lean gains diet for a bulk. I mean space your meals out- but your trying to grow- pack the food down bruh. Just get it in.

Here is the thing- if you want to gain 2.5lbs of muscle a week- eat AT LEAST 2 grams per lb of bw in protein.

When I bulk I eat about 450 grams of protein
350-400 grams of carbs
And like 150 grams of fat.

My last bulk I just came off of 4 weeks ago I gained 42 lbs in 10 weeks- put on about 3% bf but- I'm cutting that off now with tren and test

Here's the thing- steroids increase protein synthesis to a huge degree- take advantage of that.
They also increase glycogen stores- hit that up too!

Hope this helped I'm so tired lol

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
And like beaner said I'd up the protein. I'm no diet guru either but I'd up cals carb and protein. IMO if your trying to bulk I'd try and hit closer to the 4000 cal range. And id try to hit 50% protein because of the protein synthasis with test. 3100 isn't very much especially on a workout day. Just my 2 cents bud. Good luck
Thanks for the advice i ran the numbers yesterday and was planning on transitioning to 4000 calories on workout days and 3500 calories on rest days. Granted that will change as i put on weight. The ratios i was using and still currently using is 30% protein, 20% fat, and 50% carb on workout days. On off days i have been using 50% protein, 40% fat, and 10% carb. With those ratios when i bump my cal. To 4000 ill be getting 300g protein, 88g fat, and 500g carbs on workout days and on rest days ill get 430g protein, 155g fat, and 88g carbs. What do you think?

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
I would crash the lean gains diet for a bulk. I mean space your meals out- but your trying to grow- pack the food down bruh. Just get it in.

Here is the thing- if you want to gain 2.5lbs of muscle a week- eat AT LEAST 2 grams per lb of bw in protein.

When I bulk I eat about 450 grams of protein
350-400 grams of carbs
And like 150 grams of fat.

My last bulk I just came off of 4 weeks ago I gained 42 lbs in 10 weeks- put on about 3% bf but- I'm cutting that off now with tren and test

Here's the thing- steroids increase protein synthesis to a huge degree- take advantage of that.
They also increase glycogen stores- hit that up too!

Hope this helped I'm so tired lol
Thanks for the input brother i may end up putting leangains on the backburner for now and just eat like an animal all day because I'm sure the whole riding the insulin advantage of leangains doesn't compare to the benefits of having test in your system. Ill put pen and paper to some different ideas today and put em up tonight for some thoughts. I appreciate the help brah

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Alright this is going in to day 3 on superdrol and 4 days after my first pin. I pin again tonight 250mg i had almost zero PIP from my last injection in my right glute and my wife will be stabbing the left glute tonight. Some things i have noticed day 1 of sd i had mild headaches for about an hour or 2 however didnt have any headaches yesterday. Last night i woke up and thought i pizzed the bed because it was soaked lol ended up being sweat thank god. It was the worst i had ever sweated at night. Could that be the test already? I have read it takes several weeks to kick in, but i have read alot about night sweats while on test

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Hey I'm no dirt guru but I have LG a shot and hated it lol, I'm glad it worked for u though. If it was me I would definitely up the protein, I'm natty right now that is, and my trainer/coach has me at a little over 300g of protein a day. I weigh 180 lbs. just my .02 remember you're on gear now so don't be afraid to tweak your cals a little more than normal (not on gear). I would add to all macros try to keep the same ratios that worked I. The past just up them.
So easy lol i dont know why i never thought of LG in ratios but when i did it made it alot easier to figure the diet lol i feel dumb for not looking at that before. Good share sir

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Can someone please tell me i have to gain weight to get big and water retention happens lol im already up 5 lbs from the extra calories and my skins is noticibally oilier and im pumped all the time. And holding water grrr

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can someone please tell me i have to gain weight to get big and water retention happens lol im already up 5 lbs from the extra calories and my skins is noticibally oilier and im pumped all the time. And holding water grrr
Ha it happens man. You can drop the water towards the end easier than you think.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
I thinks its because i use to be a big fatty and i finally got ripped and now feel like im goin in the wrong direction by seeing that scale go up. But if i want to ever get big ive got to eat big and i just need to sack up and do it

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I thinks its because i use to be a big fatty and i finally got ripped and now feel like im goin in the wrong direction by seeing that scale go up. But if i want to ever get big ive got to eat big and i just need to sack up and do it
Bro I can so relate I had quite the transformation and every time my six pack starts to go away I freak out and start cutting again. Don't sweat it man focus on building mass now which in turn will make cutting all the easier with the added muscle. Besides you've already proven u can shred up. Sack up and eat bro time to grow

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Bro I can so relate I had quite the transformation and every time my six pack starts to go away I freak out and start cutting again. Don't sweat it man focus on building mass now which in turn will make cutting all the easier with the added muscle. Besides you've already proven u can shred up. Sack up and eat bro time to grow
Thanks bro definitely what i needed to hear.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Alright guys just did my second pin this time hurt a little worse than the first one im a little scared about the injections my wife sticks me and i told her to do the upper outer quadrent when my butt is seperated into fourths which is what i read several times just nervous i suppose since its new and all. Do you guys normally feel the liquid going in. And almost get dizzy from it at all? Also is it normal to have oily skin already and get red while lifting? From what i read test takes a while to kick in but idk ive done superdrol twice before and i am on my third day at 20mg but i didnt remember feeling this.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys just did my second pin this time hurt a little worse than the first one im a little scared about the injections my wife sticks me and i told her to do the upper outer quadrent when my butt is seperated into fourths which is what i read several times just nervous i suppose since its new and all. Do you guys normally feel the liquid going in. And almost get dizzy from it at all? Also is it normal to have oily skin already and get red while lifting? From what i read test takes a while to kick in but idk ive done superdrol twice before and i am on my third day at 20mg but i didnt remember feeling this.
All normal man. And the dizziness is probably just anxiety. Hormonal shift starts with your first injection. Results in the gym is what takes a few weeks.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem man I just finished up pct for my first test cycle so I've been in your shoes before lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty good. I ran a 14 week test e solo. Ended up the same weight at the end that I was at the beginning but cut alot of BF. and strength increase was ridiculous. Maintained about 90% through pct.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to see how the other LTL does on test! Nice work on the transformation bro! Seems a couple of months ago you looked a hell of a lot different! Enjoy this run I'm mid way just about and loving it! Very addicting.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
^ I'm in if he's in. I get confused on who's who sometimes anyways!

Lean AF though. I'm jealous. Lots of hard work man. Hope you kill this one!

kateean2

Awards
Post lots of pictures. Im working up to a test only cycle next year.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
In to see how the other LTL does on test! Nice work on the transformation bro! Seems a couple of months ago you looked a hell of a lot different! Enjoy this run I'm mid way just about and loving it! Very addicting.
Good to have you bro