Leg press 14platesX10, 16 platesX10
    Leg extension 260X10, 260X10
    Deadlift 335X6, 350X6, 365X3
    Lying leg curl 170X8, 170X6
    Standing calf raise 365X10, 385X8, 385X8
    Seated calf raise 160X10, 160X10

2. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Looking big bro! Nice work.

Like mentioned before I would do 40mg Nolva first day 20 for a few days then go to 10 for remainder of cycle. It won't wreck your gains. You don't want tits do you?
    Hey took your advice on the nolva dosing, first day 40mg and i just finished my third day of dosing 20mg, at what point will i know if this too is bunk and need to get something different. Nips are still sore and ball doesnt seem to be getting smaller. Do i dose 10mg ED for another week or two and see if it clears up or should i rush and get something other than shizty (not so pure solutions)
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift

Hey took your advice on the nolva dosing, first day 40mg and i just finished my third day of dosing 20mg, at what point will i know if this too is bunk and need to get something different. Nips are still sore and ball doesnt seem to be getting smaller. Do i dose 10mg ED for another week or two and see if it clears up or should i rush and get something other than shizty (not so pure solutions)
    By the third day I was noticing a difference. Try going an extra day of 20. You are dosing your AI daily as well right?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

4. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

By the third day I was noticing a difference. Try going an extra day of 20. You are dosing your AI daily as well right?
    Well i was running at .5mg ED but it didnt help at all and figured it was bunk so i was going to see if this nolva would clear it up before i ordered from somewhere else plus its hard to find a source and im not asking for one but i figured who i ordered from would be g2g because they run ads here i bought letro arimadex and nolva and so far have gotten hosed

5. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post
    Well i was running at .5mg ED but it didnt help at all and figured it was bunk so i was going to see if this nolva would clear it up before i ordered from somewhere else plus its hard to find a source and im not asking for one but i figured who i ordered from would be g2g because they run ads here i bought letro arimadex and nolva and so far have gotten hosed
    damn man, that sucks. I know it's against the rules to ask for sources, but is it against the rules to say who a ****ty source is, if they run ads here? I'd like to know who NOT to order from...
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post

Clear PMs bro

Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

7. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Cleared broski

8. Post workout meal consists of 1lb 2oz lowfat turkey 2 cups of cottage cheese and two packets of birdseye microwave brown rice all mixed up with picante sauce. this meal although u cant tell from the pic is just shy of 5 lbs

Name:  ForumRunner_20130117_215536.png
Views: 150
Size:  407.3 KB

9. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post
    Was going to wait a couple weeks but i am ready to rock and roll did my first injection of Test E at 250 was soo nervous and heart is still pounding. I begin my SD at 20mg tomorrow. I will be running test @ 500mg for 12 weeks and SD at 20/20/30/30 getting pumped up time to KILL THIS SH**!!!!
    Hey bro I'm about to start test prop with my arimdex here next month and I wanna know how you stated on your diet. I'm going for a clean bulk as well and did you start out on maintenance levels for macros and calories and just Add from there? Also for your non lift days do you cut carbs a lot and for what reason?

10. Someone please help these lumps under my nips are getting huge

11. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post
    Someone please help these lumps under my nips are getting huge
    You have letro right? Nows the time to use it if your not already. Your gonna have to pretty much crush your estro. Get legit Nolva. Nolva will stop breast tissue growth. Get bloods ASAP keep dosing your letro and go back in a week or two and get bloods again and take it from there dude. If the lumps are already there you've got gyno. You can reduce the size but they'll always be there unless you get surgery to remove them.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

12. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

You have letro right? Nows the time to use it if your not already. Your gonna have to pretty much crush your estro. Get legit Nolva. Nolva will stop breast tissue growth. Get bloods ASAP keep dosing your letro and go back in a week or two and get bloods again and take it from there dude. If the lumps are already there you've got gyno. You can reduce the size but they'll always be there unless you get surgery to remove them.
    Also I wouldn't imagine it would be prolactin related but it could be. Which would be why your adex isn't working you may have to get caber
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

13. AB is late lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

14. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post
    Someone please help these lumps under my nips are getting huge
    Letro the f out if it man! Keep us updated

15. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Also I wouldn't imagine it would be prolactin related but it could be. Which would be why your adex isn't working you may have to get caber
    ^^^ this man. If the Nolva you have isn't doing the trick it might be bunk. Research chems right! Taper up a letro dose to ad high as you need. It will be sore (joints), loss of libido and you will stop gaining but you don't want tits right? As soon as the lump has reduced in size taper back down your letro and discontinue. Good luck man.

16. Since the lumps are already fairly large what would u reccomend for dosing of letro. 5mg EOD or ED?

17. 2.5 mgs everyday until its under control man
    Purus labs Rep

18. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    2.5 mgs everyday until its under control man
    Thanks brother once lumps have gone away taper down then discontinue letro and continue adex throughout cycle then hit nolva pct and finish out?

19. Alright u guys enough scary shizt i have some adex and nolva coming from another source. Im gonna stay positive because the stress is starting to get to me and im not eating enough or paying attention to food so im gonna get back to brass tax kill this shizt set some prs make some motha fuggin gains and shop for a training bra for my A cup tits later. I made this log to get psyched up not freaked out so here it is back to business tomorrow is chest and arms im gonna tear shizt up and the last thing on my mind is gyno there is nothing i can do right now but wait and see what happens when my products get in. Tommorrow im going to throw up 90's on incline bench and kick some azz

20. Alright bros here i am weighing in at 190 up 33 lbs shoulders traps arms legs all have grown nicely would still like to bring out my chest more

Name:  ForumRunner_20130118_230910.png
Views: 193
Size:  334.3 KB

21. 33lbs in 6 weeks; that's unreal.

Can't wait for my test cycle in March. May seriously see 200lbs if do everything right.

22. Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    33lbs in 6 weeks; that's unreal.

Can't wait for my test cycle in March. May seriously see 200lbs if do everything right.
    Well if u look at my before pics i have put on some flab too but definately pleased with the cycle thus far

23. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post
    Alright u guys enough scary shizt i have some adex and nolva coming from another source. Im gonna stay positive because the stress is starting to get to me and im not eating enough or paying attention to food so im gonna get back to brass tax kill this shizt set some prs make some motha fuggin gains and shop for a training bra for my A cup tits later. I made this log to get psyched up not freaked out so here it is back to business tomorrow is chest and arms im gonna tear shizt up and the last thing on my mind is gyno there is nothing i can do right now but wait and see what happens when my products get in. Tommorrow im going to throw up 90's on incline bench and kick some azz
    Best lifts were my incline dumbbell presses today 90X9, 90X6, 85X8

24. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift

Best lifts were my incline dumbbell presses today 90X9, 90X6, 85X8
    Nice job man! Very impressive.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My Test Results - What is "Normal" for Me?
    By Bob34 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 10:36 AM
  2. Popped my slin cherry
    By 04svtspray in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 12:51 PM
  3. Popping my PH cherry on July 8th with h-drol
    By maurice02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 04:52 PM
  4. Popping my Anabolic cherry in Costa Rica!
    By motiv8er in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: 02-15-2007, 12:05 PM
  5. Just popped my anabolic cherry :)
    By Mr X in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-24-2005, 10:32 PM