Superdrol Structure Release Tonight!

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I will be releasing the structure and chem name of superdrol for the first time tonight. It will be done through the avantlabs.com chat session at 10pm est. I am asking for all beta testers (as well as DrD, Strateg0s and Rogue Drone) to please come if possible as well as anyone else who may have questions on Superdrol. Everyone is welcome.
This should be a very good conversation about some of its unique properties, as well as a good place to talk about more stacking options.

Hope to see you all there.
Sledge

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good

How do you change the color at Advant board?
DAMN that black with red type is hard on the eyes

I have gone into my controle panel and went to Board 'Skin' and all they have is Black and can't find how to change it.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
10 PM EST = GMT-5
That is the chat session starts in the middle of the night (4 AM) for we poor central european guys.

Will anyone at Avant save the chat session log?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
That isn't the middle of the night that is the BEGINNING of the day ;)

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Ya could someone copy the entire log for those of us unable to make it?

tattoopierced1

sweet. I assume the chat session will be obvious correct or will it be named something different?

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
10 PM EST = GMT-5
That is the chat session starts in the middle of the night (4 AM) for we poor central european guys.

Will anyone at Avant save the chat session log?
Yeah, please 4 am is too early. Can someone copy it and post it.....please?

darius

If it's a simple copy and paste I'll do it. If its some funky applet that doesn't allow that, then I dunno.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
If it's a simple copy and paste I'll do it. If its some funky applet that doesn't allow that, then I dunno.
I just tried the applet with some people in there and it's really easy to copy and paste. I'll post the whole thing in a thread in either this section or Sledge's or just reply in this thread.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29