PH/PS Side Effects--Voice

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One of the side effects that is always listed but rarely talked about is a deepening of the voice.

Would this manifest as a sore throat at first?

Curious, b/c I have felt a sore throat after taking a few different PH/PS, and it seemed to have nothing to do with illness at the time, as I was in good health...but I'm in my late 20's.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
It's only for you, we know you're small and weak, your buddy Jah told us so. :twisted:

Expansion or contraction pain prior to deepening vocalization?

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah right, forgot to add that part!

Painful to swallow...no deepening noticed...but it was always towards the end of a cycle. I got this from 1AD and 1,4diol; and concomittant with oral ingestion of the PH.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
One of my friends told me he got the voice deepening effect too. He's 21 and running his first cycle at the mo.

He's doing 1ad. I'll ask him about it if you want? He's only in week 2 and got it already.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I've seen kids at the gym who've done ps/ph stacks with no voice change, and they couldn't have been more than 18 years old. I noticed on the first m1t cycle I did I got the flu like symptoms and this resulted in a deepening of voice, probably the result of congestion though. It went away as soon as the congestion did though. I always thought the warnings were for kids or women dumb enough to take the product. Could you tell us what specific ps/phs caused this. And for what it's worth I am pretty sure that a sore throat is no indication that the voice is deepening. I don't recall having sore throats and the voice deepening during puberty which is my basis. But having a sore throat will lead to a deepening in voice do to you being hoarse but it is only temporary.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I always get that, and I'm 25. 4ad, M1,4 and M5 are the ones that I can think of off hand that do it to me.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
damn, and i took roids to sound like barry white.