May have lost girlfriend due to steroids :(

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I was crazy about this girl.

She didn't seem too worried about the pills, but when I mentioned injecting she kind of seemed taken aback.

It was the next day she ended it. The only reason I got was "I don't agree with some stuff you do".

Let this be a lesson to all; this is a stigma right up there with heroin, and it really can have a negative impact on your life if you so choose to be forthcoming.

I am so down right now.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
You just mentioned it or did you tell her you were already injecting? Just wondering if just the thought of it made her react that way.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
I feel for you man sorry about that but if she's willing to make quick decisions over something she doesn't know anything about maybe its for the best.

What I did was had my girl watch bigger faster stronger with me it really allowed for a more open conversation and some broken stigmas associated with it all.

Keep your head up and keep lifting my man! She'll be sorry when you still look like a Greek god when you bump into her in the future!

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I told her I was planning to inject.

If this really was the reason it's terrible.

We were in the early stages, and if we were established a bit longer chances are she might have accepted it later on.

YoungGymLuffa

Awards
That really sucks man...My girlfriend found out about me buying AAS...convinced her that I'm *****ing out and that I'm going to sell. She's been away studying abroad for the last few months and I won't see her until November. Not sure about the reaction I'll get when she notices a 15lb muscle gain.
Olive oil in my protein shakes?
4fa36b2f66feb.png

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I've lost 5lbs in the past 3 days from being depressed and under eating.

I know it's just one girl, but damn I really liked her.

mik14

mik14

Awards
When I met my partner she knew I was on steriods I even use to inject in front of her, anyway I eventually agreed to stop doing it, which I stopped for 3 years, then the last 12 months I ran 2 cycles which she doesn't know about, we been together 7 years and she has said if I ever do if again she will leave, which lately I have been thinking weather to just go natural.... Cause at the end of the day we spend all this money on this stuff and when we hit the age of 50-60 do u think we still going to have the same body? It's only temporary and we are wasting money at the end of the day, when if we work hard naturally we would be more likely to keep what we have achieved, the last 2 months I have made good results natural, and I think I'm going to stay that way instead of throwing money at something that I won't have at the end anyway!

Yea steriods can get you there quicker and help with sore joints and so on, but the results I have had lately don't come with any type of libido shut down, mood swings or any of that, I feel awesome, strength is great, girlfriend is awesome and that type of thing I don't have to continually throw money at and go throw highs & lows with pct and do on.

YoungGymLuffa

Awards
**** bro...I feel for you. You need to try and talk to this girl about it. Am I right in that you haven't starting injecting yet? If so, I honestly think you should ask her to give you another chance if you drop the gear. If she means that much to you, it's what I would do. And hey, if all goes well over the next few months etc...then maybe she'll be okay with it then.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
My wife Just started questioning me about all the pills I'm taking and she went on the Internet and started looking up all the names of the product Also need to mention she is a police officer so not cool with anything guess I will be putting my PH pills In multivitamin bottle now ha ha

YoungGymLuffa

Awards
My wife Just started questioning me about all the pills I'm taking and she went on the Internet and started looking up all the names of the product Also need to mention she is a police officer so not cool with anything guess I will be putting my PH pills In multivitamin bottle now ha ha
Not a bad idea...unless your wife decides she needs some more Vit C and Zinc for her cold and wakes up with a beard. haha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:lol:

That's why I'm single...

blayke88

Banned
Awards
I feel you bro...lost my fiance of 3 years...but shes still in my life for some reason, just think the way i do, if you guys r meant to be together then it will happen...keep your head up and keep lifting man, being depressed over a girl is a horrible feeling man stay postitive man

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
That sucks man. I had the same dilemma about whether I should tell this girl or not whether I juiced, and I eventually decided to break it off because I knew she wouldn't agree with it and honestly, I didn't like her enough to stop. That should kinda be your measuring stick. If you didn't like her enough to stop using steroids/PH, then its probably best it ended anyway. I know it doesn't seem like that right now bro but just give it some time.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lucky u!!!
I hear.

Many girls I've talked too complained about the pills I'm swallowing, being on this board blah, blah...
I'm still do what I want to do but for married people with kids or people that care, factors maybe a bit different.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
That sucks bro. Keep your head up there is plenty of women out there trust me.

I told my girl when I met her after the 3rd date. Was just like "what do you think of steroids?" After she was like I dunno are you safe? then I was in. I told her that I wasn't stopping and if she wanted me too I would leave her.

Honesty is a must in a relationship bro. Don't let people judge you off of their ignorance. Its their fault they are stupid enough to believe what the media or whatever says. You just keep getting big, eating,hitting on girls and life works out.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys seem to forget that for the major majority of you your use is illegal as well. Regardless of your moral, hands-off-my-body-anti-government-stance, it is illegal to purchase and possess anabolic steroids without a prescription. Let's not forget the federal charges for internet transactions and the international and cross state lines trafficking involved.

Any intelligent and mature young woman (my daughter in my case) would kick your ass to the curb. Let us not forget there are plenty of other fish in the sea for her as well. Don't flatter yourselves too much. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
Sorry to hear op, but she does have a right whether she wants to be dating someone using drugs or not. I just started my first injection cycle of test e, and I can't tell whether my gf wants me to do it or not. She's really skeptical and afraid it might cause some major problems, but I've showed her some information that persuaded her to be okay with me using.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
im skipping all the comments sosry if this has been said. but srs dude, if the girl was willing to break up with you so quickly over something like that,then she was either:
A) not worth the time because she makes decisions based on a whim. she doesnt even understand, just knows about the social taboo of steroids.
or
B) you guys had more problems than you knew about or than youre letting us know and its been a breakup in the making

yea itll hurt for awhile, but youll survive it. just focus on thepositives rather than memories. for example, now you can run the cycles without tip toeing around. and how good of a gf was she if she wasnt even willing to talk about it and educate herself before cutting the rope?

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
Good point, breaking the law (no matter how dumb the law is) gives absolutely no moral standing and doesn't help with credibility. But, to quickly judge someone on the fly with little to no understanding on the subject is not any better. I'll just give a friendly reminder, not everyone who uses AAS are gym rats or athletes, but there are plenty of guardians of freedom and the American way of life that rely on AAS as well...

Cheif

Awards
I've been doing that for years. Lmao. My wife accepts, but it's nice. If we argue its not automatically my fault because I have "roid rage". Lol even though I never get mad or yell, it's just easy to blame sh*t on.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You risk incarceration, infertility, impotence, liver disease, kidney diseases, heart disease, hypertension and a host of other complications.

All of these factors disqualify you as ideal mate candidates and everything about you screams "stay far away" for a girl with a healthy self-esteem and a head on her shoulders. Unless of course you want a woman that is as shallow to believe that your physiques make you an ideal mate.

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
I told her I was planning to inject.

If this really was the reason it's terrible.

We were in the early stages, and if we were established a bit longer chances are she might have accepted it later on.
this.
my gf (of almost 1y) is fine with me pinning, she's seen it and does not mind. doesn't like to see it, but accepts it. however, if i told her a month in i wanted to, she'd prob react similarly.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
You risk incarceration, infertility, impotence, liver disease, kidney diseases, heart disease, hypertension and a host of other complications.

All of these factors disqualify you as ideal mate candidates and everything about you screams "stay far away" for a girl with a healthy self-esteem and a head on her shoulders. Unless of course you want a woman that is as shallow to believe that your physiques make you an ideal mate.
This^

Even if you think you use AAS "safely" there is still always a possibility of negative side effects. So how can you bash a girl for not wanting you to do anything that could potentially harm you?

If she looks at you as anything more then a fling she likely wants to be with you for the long haul. She's going to want you to be a safe and healthy spouse/father.

My advice for the OP, if you really like her that much, stop using steroids lol it's pretty simple

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
Just make sure you keep a written note with what goodies are in what bottles. Simply email yourself a note. Vitamin B = Superdrol, Vitamin C = Anavar, etc.

But for gods sake - make sure she doesn't start taking your "vitamins"! Seriously, it's probably better you get some tribulus or tongkat ali bottles and put the goodies inside these. She is unlikely going to be stealing natty test boosters.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was crazy about this girl.

She didn't seem too worried about the pills, but when I mentioned injecting she kind of seemed taken aback.

It was the next day she ended it. The only reason I got was "I don't agree with some stuff you do".

Let this be a lesson to all; this is a stigma right up there with heroin, and it really can have a negative impact on your life if you so choose to be forthcoming.

I am so down right now.
If she ended it that quick she was just looking for an excuse to get out. Nothing you could do. If a girl loves you enough she shouldn't let that **** hurt the relationship, unless the use of it somehow hinders the relationship.

mik14

mik14

Awards
This^

Even if you think you use AAS "safely" there is still always a possibility of negative side effects. So how can you bash a girl for not wanting you to do anything that could potentially harm you?

If she looks at you as anything more then a fling she likely wants to be with you for the long haul. She's going to want you to be a safe and healthy spouse/father.

My advice for the OP, if you really like her that much, stop using steroids lol it's pretty simple
I agree with this!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I feel for you man sorry about that but if she's willing to make quick decisions over something she doesn't know anything about maybe its for the best.

What I did was had my girl watch bigger faster stronger with me it really allowed for a more open conversation and some broken stigmas associated with it all.

Keep your head up and keep lifting my man! She'll be sorry when you still look like a Greek god when you bump into her in the future!
I'm coming to learn very fast that women in general aren't all that impressed by the super muscular look....it really is about who you are as a person...the rest means nothing...she may run into him a year from now and he may have the body of a greek God...but I doubt she'll care...think about it from an outside perspective...the lengths we go to just to look better and build muscle..to some it seems like desperation and insecurity..may get bashed for saying this but I'll only get bashed out of a defensive nature..but I think I'm right..also when someone who doesn't juice finds out that someone else uses roids the impressive factor goes out the window and that's enough to turn anybody off

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
I'm coming to learn very fast that women in general aren't all that impressed by the super muscular look....it really is about who you are as a person...the rest means nothing...she may run into him a year from now and he may have the body of a greek God...but I doubt she'll care...think about it from an outside perspective...the lengths we go to just to look better and build muscle..to some it seems like desperation and insecurity..may get bashed for saying this but I'll only get bashed out of a defensive nature..but I think I'm right..also when someone who doesn't juice finds out that someone else uses roids the impressive factor goes out the window and that's enough to turn anybody off
im pretty sure youre right. however, the gym factor has effects than physique. one big thing that turns women on is security. the confidence a guy gets from the gym helps portray that feeling. they also like it when men are passionate about something, and that pretty much goes for anything. this whole idea goes outthe fukin window when a shallow ass women gets involved though, which majority of women are

SDking

SDking

Banned
Awards
Probably for the best man.. if she was so quick to leave you over a passion a love for bb then its prob best she left man, you dont need a girl like that around. there are much better woman out there! find one that can understand and accept your love for bb!

mik14

mik14

Awards
im pretty sure youre right. however, the gym factor has effects than physique. one big thing that turns women on is security. the confidence a guy gets from the gym helps portray that feeling. they also like it when men are passionate about something, and that pretty much goes for anything. this whole idea goes outthe fukin window when a shallow ass women gets involved though, which majority of women are
So if you meet some hot women that looked awesome and you thought she is the one you could continue with for the long hall, then you found out she was sniffing coke or some drug every day of week I bet it would change your thoughts about the long hall. If it were me personally id through her straight out the front door!

I don't think it's the body building thing she was concerned about, lol, maybe the fact his injecting steroids which majority of girls don't have a clue about and it's just a another drug that makes us huge and angry! Put yourself in her shoes.

I know some times I think about if and feel like although I have to work my arse of in the gym there are guys out there that have never touched the stuff and look better then me so I have taken the easier path, I feel like I have cheated my way.
So I don't blame women for thinking that cause I also feel ashamed sometimes.... But it's addictive, at some point is has to come to a end. So why not be that bit more determined and stronger and go natural! And be proud of what you have gained with out the push of drugs only your pure determination..... Or am I carrying on with bull**** now! Lol

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
thats a fallacy arguement. you cant compare steroids to shooting coke. for most people, it doesnt alter their state of mind or turn into a mental addiction to the levels of a street drug like coke

but regardless, i see your point. from her perspective, she expects a harder relationship via roid rage and what not. fact of the matter is that not everyone gets that aggressive side effect. its a variable she didnt even bother to check into or experiment, for all she knows, op could be a jolly muther****er all day from a workout high

mik14

mik14

Awards
Yea I guess!

I guess there is a risk with everything we do!

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Well it's too late at this point. I tried to address the issue but she claims we're too different so there's probably more going on anyway.

As far as potentially harming yourself - cigs and booze can arguably be more detrimental to your health, but none of those have the stigma that AAS does.

One thing that seems clear is that people's perceptions of drugs are almost entirely based on legal status, and not how safe/harmful it really is.

The best example is pot. Even doctors agree it's safer than alcohol, but its legal status casts the stigma of "drug addict" upon all who use it.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Well it's too late at this point. I tried to address the issue but she claims we're too different so there's probably more going on anyway.

As far as potentially harming yourself - cigs and booze can arguably be more detrimental to your health, but none of those have the stigma that AAS does.

One thing that seems clear is that people's perceptions of drugs are almost entirely based on legal status, and not how safe/harmful it really is.

The best example is pot. Even doctors agree it's safer than alcohol, but its legal status casts the stigma of "drug addict" upon all who use it.
I completely agree with you. I'm not trying to bash AAS at all I'm just saying I can completely understand a girl not putting up with it.

Sorry it didn't work out for you. Maybe if she gets a little time to cool off she'll be willing to reason with you if you drop the juice.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The entire Tobacco/Alcohol argument is a logical fallacy. Nothing but a red herring to the argument of AAS.

Do you know why tobacco and alcohol are legal? They sorta go back several thousand years, and are used in many religion and ceremonial events. AAS is new in the grand scheme of things, and for the most part need to be injected directly into muscle. The need for the syringe is going to skew the view of AAS just for that fact.

As for the Marijuana, I fully agree with you on that. You can thank political propaganda and lobbyist for that travesty.

Oh, and BTW... you lost a girlfriend? OR you gained your singlehood? :D It is all about perception my friend!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Hey Bro Sorry to hear this about your girl. I just recently started my first cycle 7 weeks ago. Anyways I was gunna hide it from my wife. Just before I started I told her what I was planning. She was pissed. Ya see I use to b a meth junkie and that's the same way she saw me injecting steroids. But with time she seen it wasn't that bad. She just likes the way I look now. Anyways keep ur head up bro, lots of chicks out there that will love ur body bro. Keep killing it in the gym!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Face it. Men are not the only ones with a check list of disqualifications. Males are so hypocritical in this aspect.

BTW - alcohol and tabacco have a stigma as well these days. Smoking is outright stupid regardless of it's social or legal status. Woman that abuse alcohol are also a warning sign. This applies to males as well as females.

She has a line and you crossed it. You can justify and explain your use in every and any way you want. Your peers will give you comfort but at the end of the day when the woman says no...she means no. That is admirable.

Jraw

Awards
My girlfriend just wants me to look as big and good as possible. Even paying for part of my gear if I needed it.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starts with c and rhymes with bunt.
Why? Because she doesn't want to deal the hassle of being with a felon?

Regardless of our feelings on AAS, being together with someone outside of the law may not be she want's to deal with. Be reasonable.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Why? Because she doesn't want to deal the hassle of being with a felon?

Regardless of our feelings on AAS, being together with someone outside of the law may not be she want's to deal with. Be reasonable.
You are right man. That's why I am honest with women about my use. My woman now just doesn't care about AAS and is actually pretty knowledgeable on the different types and their sides. She would leave me if I ever started drinking again or used narcotics. Honesty is key and if its something the don't want you got 2 choices..... quit them or quit aas.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What security is there in being in a relationship with a guy who illegally acquires and use illegal steroids. Confidence and security are not the same thing. You may portray and or display confidence but the lifestyle of illegal drug use is not quite a lifestyle of security.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably for the best man.. if she was so quick to leave you over a passion a love for bb then its prob best she left man, you dont need a girl like that around. there are much better woman out there! find one that can understand and accept your love for bb!
You can have a passion for bodybuilding without resorting to illegal drug/steroid use. Also, having a passion for illegal drugs/steroids doesn't make you a bodybuilder either.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I don't get you guys bashing this girl for not putting up with it...and seriously? She's a ****? C'mon

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Haha yeah lucky for me my gf is ey okay with it all. She's actually going to buy my first cycle. I also put the time in teacher her everything I know. From a couple of my friends that are using, she laughs at because they don't work for Em due to ahitty diets and poor training. All she says is don't **** around like they do.

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
I rescind my previous comment. Apologies to those offended.

SDking

SDking

Banned
Awards
You can have a passion for bodybuilding without resorting to illegal drug/steroid use. Also, having a passion for illegal drugs/steroids doesn't make you a bodybuilder either.
OHHHH would u shut up already! its not that serious, the man's not taking cocaine! lolz