May have lost girlfriend due to steroids :(

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

  1. Man this thread blew up for no reason. OP respects the girls decision and is just as about the break up and wanted cheering up. One dude had to call the girl a name and it got all crazy pants up in hya.

    Women and men can have whatever morals they want in whatever relationship they want and they have that right cause its god dang America. Lets end the bickering and lift something.

    'Merica and end thread


  2. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    Man this thread blew up for no reason. OP respects the girls decision and is just as about the break up and wanted cheering up. One dude had to call the girl a name and it got all crazy pants up in hya.

    Women and men can have whatever morals they want in whatever relationship they want and they have that right cause its god dang America. Lets end the bickering and lift something.

    'Merica and end thread
    •   
       


  3. I feel bad for lighting the fuse. As it seems my comment definatey triggered all the madness

  4. Quote Originally Posted by lamonster14 View Post
    I feel bad for lighting the fuse. As it seems my comment definatey triggered all the madness
    I think you give yourself too much credit.

  5. I was the one who initially made a defamatory comment, nevertheless I wont try and defend it.
    •   
       

  6. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I find it truly sad when people cannot have disagreements or state differing opinions without things eventually being reduced to a guttural name calling level.

    It seems that being “tolerant” has somehow devolved into a mis-belief that “you” should accept my position, and if you don’t then I should somehow be able to deem you as being judgmental, close-minded, or relegated to a lesser intellectual level, and have the right to belittle you and your position and affix nasty titles and intentions to you and your position.

    In some cases, there appear to be those that have self-appointed themselves to the position of determining which comments, views or opinions are necessary or warranted.


    I think some of that occurred in this thread, and it’s a shame.


    Although I agree with Mr. Dunn, I don’t believe those whose opinions are contrary to his (and/or mine) are a/an (insert your favorite phrase of euphemism for a male of female body part or a feminine hygienic cleansing solution container); rather, it means they simply disagree with my position. And, of course, I believe my position is correct (otherwise it wouldn’t be my position). That I disagree with others makes me neither judgmental, close-minded, nor relegated to a lesser intellectual level. What it makes me is discerning, and there is a big difference. And, regardless of the forum used, name calling and personal attacks are rarely, if ever, called for.


    To this specific issue -- I wouldn’t want my daughter involved with anyone who was knowingly and intentionally breaking the law; period. I would be concerned, rightfully – in my opinion, that the tendency to break the law in one area might be an indication of a potential willingness to break the law in other areas of his life; some of which could be very harmful to my daughter. Wanting the best for my daughter, why would I ever choose that or want that for her?

    And for the record, yes - there have been times I have knowingly and intentionally broken the law. I don't look back on that with pride or with a sense of accomplishment. Does my wanting my daughter to avoid behaviors that may not be too far from my own past behaviors make me a hypocrite? Nope. It means I have tried to learn from past failures and want better for my daughter. If that makes me a/an (insert your favorite phrase of euphemism for a male of female body part or a feminine hygienic cleansing solution container) in your eyes, I am OK with that.


    That someone was rejected and feels a sense of loss, as was the case with this thread, is clearly not a good thing. However, that does not mean that another person should therefore be prohibited from making a well intended (as I see it) attempt to shed an additional perspective. Although I do not know Mr. Dunn personally, I have a fairly good idea what may have motivated his comments. If I am correct, and I believe I am, the motivation was not to bag on anyone or add additional injury (and I do not believe he did), but to help point out that there is causual relationship between the behavior of the individual, and the decision/action taken by the person he was dating.


    As to my contention that “being tolerant” now means that one must accept a position or argument contrary to his/her own, or be the recipient of name calling and claims that they are unduly/unjustly judgmental, close-minded, or of a lesser intellectual level, this type of binary thinking is foolish, yet it frequently accompanies political discussion and, to a much greater extent, discussion regarding abortion and/or so-called gay marriage. If one does not see the (insert political issue du jour, abortion, gay marriage) the same way as the other, then that person must be bigoted, stupid, a fascist, a racist, a homophobe, or even one of those to-be-feared Christians.


    The fact is that there are many good arguments for and against (insert political issue du jour, abortion, gay marriage) that are in no way based on bigotry, stupidity, fascism, racism, or being a homophobe, and those having a Christian (or other religious) basis for their position does not make them inherently wrong just because the other person does not hold the same religious belief.


    As for name calling, at the risk of being labeled as judgmental, close-minded, or of a lesser intellectual level, it is uncalled for and grossly immature.
    Very well and accurately articulated. We do not need to agree but we must display respect. Those banned are gone for their disrespect for others and the staff...not their views.

  7. just started my 4th cycle and having to hide it from my girl( she knows about my past cycles but we were on a break.) While I know she would be very pissed off if she finds out I know she would never leave me for that purpose alone. Finding a balanced woman is key... she'll keep you on point but not be overbearing.

  8. So I read all of page 1 posts and when I got down to the bottom and saw there was TEN pages total...I said...

    DAMN! 10 PAGES!??



    I've been depressed after a break up.....after loosing a woman you feel you can't live without. Most us guys been there......whatever happens bro at the end you'll still come out of it. You have no choice BUT TOO. Life sucks like that.


    My gals cool with me doing steroids....if there were to be any issues in the future I'm sure it just be with the money she forks over for my blood work all the damn time. I guess if you found 'the one', it be worth giving up. It's not like TRUE happiness is found in a pill or needle any way. That would implicate man can create happiness. And we all know this is a Mans world....but it wouldn't mean nothing without a woman or a girl.


    Yes....I used a big word. I got spell check bit*hes! I AIN'T SCARED OF SH*T! and ya......James Brown reference for those of you who caught it. Those of you who didn't, then chances are you ain't been in love. Your still too young.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Very well and accurately articulated. We do not need to agree but we must display respect. Those banned are gone for their disrespect for others and the staff...not their views.


    Yo David. I'm a pretty annoying guy. Trust me. I live with myself. If you'll ever ban me .......promise to keep my log(s) so that others may read and use to make what I hope are sound decisions?



    Kisses in advance.
  10. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman View Post
    Yo David. I'm a pretty annoying guy. Trust me. I live with myself. If you'll ever ban me .......promise to keep my log(s) so that others may read and use to make what I hope are sound decisions?



    Kisses in advance.
    Don't sell yourself short. You're tremendously annoying

    Fortunately for you its not a banable offense

  11. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    Don't sell yourself short. You're tremendously annoying

    Fortunately for you its not a banable offense
    Interesting that he ends up banned less then 2 weeks later! Who would have saw that one coming!?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  12. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Interesting that he ends up banned less then 2 weeks later! Who would have saw that one coming!?
    Haha coincidence? Naaaa

  13. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    So big bang theory or evolution? Science IS a theory. Science gets disproved everyday.

    So what're we talking about? I dont force my belief on anybody, but, the book of revelations can not be argued against.

    Anyways back to the thread. Op have you tried to talk to her since?
    LOLz

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Beau
    I find it truly sad when people cannot have disagreements or state differing opinions without things eventually being reduced to a guttural name calling level.

    It seems that being "tolerant" has somehow devolved into a mis-belief that "you" should accept my position, and if you don't then I should somehow be able to deem you as being judgmental, close-minded, or relegated to a lesser intellectual level, and have the right to belittle you and your position and affix nasty titles and intentions to you and your position.

    In some cases, there appear to be those that have self-appointed themselves to the position of determining which comments, views or opinions are necessary or warranted.

    I think some of that occurred in this thread, and it's a shame.

    Although I agree with Mr. Dunn, I don't believe those whose opinions are contrary to his (and/or mine) are a/an (insert your favorite phrase of euphemism for a male of female body part or a feminine hygienic cleansing solution container); rather, it means they simply disagree with my position. And, of course, I believe my position is correct (otherwise it wouldn't be my position). That I disagree with others makes me neither judgmental, close-minded, nor relegated to a lesser intellectual level. What it makes me is discerning, and there is a big difference. And, regardless of the forum used, name calling and personal attacks are rarely, if ever, called for.

    To this specific issue -- I wouldn't want my daughter involved with anyone who was knowingly and intentionally breaking the law; period. I would be concerned, rightfully - in my opinion, that the tendency to break the law in one area might be an indication of a potential willingness to break the law in other areas of his life; some of which could be very harmful to my daughter. Wanting the best for my daughter, why would I ever choose that or want that for her?

    And for the record, yes - there have been times I have knowingly and intentionally broken the law. I don't look back on that with pride or with a sense of accomplishment. Does my wanting my daughter to avoid behaviors that may not be too far from my own past behaviors make me a hypocrite? Nope. It means I have tried to learn from past failures and want better for my daughter. If that makes me a/an (insert your favorite phrase of euphemism for a male of female body part or a feminine hygienic cleansing solution container) in your eyes, I am OK with that.

    That someone was rejected and feels a sense of loss, as was the case with this thread, is clearly not a good thing. However, that does not mean that another person should therefore be prohibited from making a well intended (as I see it) attempt to shed an additional perspective. Although I do not know Mr. Dunn personally, I have a fairly good idea what may have motivated his comments. If I am correct, and I believe I am, the motivation was not to bag on anyone or add additional injury (and I do not believe he did), but to help point out that there is causual relationship between the behavior of the individual, and the decision/action taken by the person he was dating.

    As to my contention that "being tolerant" now means that one must accept a position or argument contrary to his/her own, or be the recipient of name calling and claims that they are unduly/unjustly judgmental, close-minded, or of a lesser intellectual level, this type of binary thinking is foolish, yet it frequently accompanies political discussion and, to a much greater extent, discussion regarding abortion and/or so-called gay marriage. If one does not see the (insert political issue du jour, abortion, gay marriage) the same way as the other, then that person must be bigoted, stupid, a fascist, a racist, a homophobe, or even one of those to-be-feared Christians.

    The fact is that there are many good arguments for and against (insert political issue du jour, abortion, gay marriage) that are in no way based on bigotry, stupidity, fascism, racism, or being a homophobe, and those having a Christian (or other religious) basis for their position does not make them inherently wrong just because the other person does not hold the same religious belief.

    As for name calling, at the risk of being labeled as judgmental, close-minded, or of a lesser intellectual level, it is uncalled for and grossly immature.
    TL: DR.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. steroids and cancer due to HPTA inhibition
    By neurotic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-24-2013, 10:42 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-29-2012, 01:32 AM
  3. How can I tell if the symptoms I have are due to IBS?
    By JayRock in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 09:25 PM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 12:04 PM
  5. I have lost my will to lift - please help!
    By jgasbo1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 02:24 AM
Log in
Log in